Does Randomness Frequency Effect Call Ups?

I've run 2 games now with the same scenario, created a developmental 0/0/0 company for 21CW and started the game as them to see how I'd coped with the call ups. I wanted to try and run the game with only staff sent to me, none I'd hired so in the first game I gave 21CW a 2nd performance center dojo. In both games I'm not running a weekly show, however like NXT in the early (non-reality show) days, I am airing it on a 21CW owned network which did give it an easier popularity boost, but the workers aren't growing in popularity at an excessive rate.

In both games they originally hired Cain Carlile, Dangermouth, Sharif, Strife, Bryn Archer, Aurelian Bradley, Gazz Vedmore & Mikey Robinson then sent down Lone Wolf, Gulliver, Alfonso D'Angelo and the regen recruits when they graduated.

In the first game only Cain Carlile was called up and within 18 months I was flooded with too many graduates from both dojos and a few WWA:UK/RoH hirees too.

I started again with the second game, removed the 2nd dojo and made the National School a PC to try and get some announcers/managers/referees to eventually replace my outside hires. The game starts the same way, the same names sent to me, Carlile call up warning comes before the first show again, however this time within 9 months everyone sent to me had been called up. I used some outside talent to fill the gap until March. I've been switching my champion every month at this point because as soon as he get's the belt he's called up, even the lowest stats champion I rushed the belt on to thinking it would buy me a decent length title reign.

I'm just in Feb on the 2nd year now waiting for my next NSOW class, but I've just had a call up warning that a RoF graduate I was sent in December is already getting the call up. The only difference I can think of is the randomness frequency change so does this effect call ups? It can't be that 21CW have gaps on the roster their flooded with enhancement talent as it is, most rarely work a show for them.