Intergender Wrestling Attributes

Could it be possible to have attributes that are similar to the comedy match attributes, that are designed for intergender wrestling, something along the lines of.

No Intergender Matches

- The worker would refuse to take part in matches against opponents of the opposite gender.

Will Do Intergender Matches

- The worker will compete in matches against opponents of the opposite gender, but will not be willing to look week against lesser opponents.

Noted Intergender Match Performer

- The worker will compete in matches against opponents of the opposite gender, regardless of the booking.

Intergender Match Performer

- The worker prefers to compete in matches against opponents of the opposite gender, and will get a bonus in these matches.

Could it be possible to have attributes that are similar to the comedy match attributes, that are designed for intergender wrestling, something along the lines of.

No Intergender Matches

- The worker would refuse to take part in matches against opponents of the opposite gender.

Will Do Intergender Matches

- The worker will compete in matches against opponents of the opposite gender, but will not be willing to look week against lesser opponents.

Noted Intergender Match Performer

- The worker will compete in matches against opponents of the opposite gender, regardless of the booking.

Intergender Match Performer

- The worker prefers to compete in matches against opponents of the opposite gender, and will get a bonus in these matches.

I don't see the need for any other than the first one, as it does reflect reality that there are a lot of people behind the times and unwilling to work with people of other genders than their own. but at the end of the day mixed gender matches unlike comedy aren't a style of match, they're just matches where the competitors aren't all the same gender

I don't see the need for any other than the first one, as it does reflect reality that there are a lot of people behind the times and unwilling to work with people of other genders than their own. but at the end of the day mixed gender matches unlike comedy aren't a style of match, they're just matches where the competitors aren't all the same gender

I used the comedy break down as an example, but I would argue four levels would be a logical breakdown, there is the "I'd never work with the opposite gender", the reluctant "I'd do it but not with anyone who'd make me look weak" which is the Chyna argument, then there is those that would just do it, but I would agree that could be the default without an attribute, then there are those who compete in them regularly and know how to make them work, which would give them a bonus for working intergender matches, along with this it could be a prefered attribute for integrated rosters, as well as allowing men and women to work on shows that are all women or without a women's division.