Any advice for a startup company?

I started a company in the Default database and ran them for about a year and a half until I went too far into the negative that the company folded (I think that's what happened.. it just disappeared and I was suddenly unemployed lol).

I was running 1 show a month and losing a ton of money every month, I had finally had a month where I almost broke even before we folded. I started as a Low Level Regional and never got out of that bracket, can it be done?

Looking for literally any tips that anyone has!

This isn't a part-time company manager like TEW. It's normally easy to stay afloat, but you have to abide by your standing. At LLR, you have to pretty much sign local nobodies and build them up until they ask for too much money. Never put on too many fights (8 max). I sometimes even spam 3-card shows depending on the talent pool.

Nothing else can go wrong. There aren't secundary costs like in TEW. :p

It you want pointers, you're gonna have to tell us which company it was. I remember people having that problem in WMMA3/4 with KDM-FC because they have Sukarno, who literaly bankrupts them if he fights. It was quite funny actually.

I created a new company in the editor before I started, based in Massachusetts and started with $100,000. Event Driven, Normal event schedule. I ran it as mens divisions only with HW, MW, and WW. I created my player and set him as Owner & CEO, default reputation values.

Of course not being able to sign exclusive contracts my top guys got signed away, title holders usually got signed away before they could even defend, I got lucky and had a few guys defend once before they left haha.

First play through was 100% just to get the hang of booking and learn a bit of the game. I may restart with the same setup, I don't mind grinding a few years through a save as long as I'm learning along the way.

So sounds like if I restart with the same setup I'll have to focus on local guys who fight for less, I had a few guys making a bunch of money, and the majority made between 800-1900 a fight. I knew I would go bankrupt eventually so I wasn't too worried about it, but I think for the next playthrough I want to try to actually keep the doors open, to just trying to pick up any advice I can find.

I guess one specific question I have is about medial deals.. I started with SportsTube, and eventually was able to get a deal with Euro Cable Sports 1. Even though I'm based in Boston and was running shows in Mass, Jersey, and Nevada (probably another mistake, I know we could make more money in Vegas, but not sure if I benefit just running shows in Mass as a low regional, or if I'm thinking too much into it), should I still air shows on Euro Cable to make money, even though they aren't showing the fights locally?