Alternate Belt Pictures

So there is an amazing community of creators on the WWE Games Reddit, many of them create logos, belt renders, things of such nature. I give all credit to these belt renders to u/HexHellFire Designs on reddit who seems to be the main source of these renders that have become shareware for the WWE Gaming community, if there are other users who need creditation I'll happily provide it as all I did was download the PNG's provided via the community sharing them, resize them and add them into my game. These are mainly old school belts, perfect for any eighties or possibly nineties database.

Here's a glimpse of what I did with some of the renders, trying to emulate what nGogenerations did with their real life belt pics.

LgtWCaD.jpgvbeYVGf.jpg1pflRzs.jpgmYlWjwR.jpgZ4cAfku.jpgxGtNxtb.jpgNbYjLFn.jpgy3wfNPJ.jpgO5Ra3z9.jpghfy0j65.jpgUYZwubJ.jpg

The full file is a host to classic NWA, WWF, AWA, IWGP, Mid Atlantic, Mid South, Georgia Championship Wrestling, Championship Wrestling From Florida, WCCW belts and more.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3nx0tfulfe809pp/Belts.rar/file

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rufc4eva" data-cite="rufc4eva" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52619" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>these are great, any plans to expand on this ?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Like perhaps, Pacific Northwest, Stampede and Memphis/CWA.</p>