Generating New Workers and Pics

Hi everyone,

Just a couple of quick questions as a new player. How often will the AI generate new talent? I've started my own company and do not have a dojo or school, so will the AI create workers and put them in the free agent pool?

How often does this occur and can you adjust it at all? I've turned off regenration as I don't really like the concept.

Secondly, will the game generate a picture for a new worker? I see there is an option for a picture requirement. If I enable it, will the AI generate a new picture for a new worker?

Sorry if these are frequent questions, but I couldn't find any answers from the search function.

Thanks.

From my experience, if the picture requirement is on, the game just won't make new wrestlers unless they have pictures for them already (meaning pre-set workers). At least that's what happened in my game.

I do have a question to piggy-back on this though: when my game began generating wrestlers, I added custom pictures for the computer-generated workers using the In-Game editor. Yet those wrestlers' photos don't show up on booking screens, instead just displaying the generic blank blue head. Anyone know a way to fix that?

If picture requirement is on you need to make sure you have free pictures in the database

Check their setting as well, to see if they are set to use once or not. If set to no, you shouldnt get workers without pics, but of course you will end up workers with the same pic.

If adding them via the in game editor, i think you need to do it on your roster screen as well

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="T0MM" data-cite="T0MM" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52637" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi everyone, <p> </p><p> Just a couple of quick questions as a new player. How often will the AI generate new talent? I've started my own company and do not have a dojo or school, so will the AI create workers and put them in the free agent pool? </p><p> </p><p> How often does this occur and can you adjust it at all? I've turned off regenration as I don't really like the concept.</p><p> </p><p> Secondly, will the game generate a picture for a new worker? I see there is an option for a picture requirement. If I enable it, will the AI generate a new picture for a new worker?</p><p> </p><p> Sorry if these are frequent questions, but I couldn't find any answers from the search function.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There are in-game dojo’s that churn out new talent. Company owned ones can let go some people that don’t get immediately signed. Some retired wrestlers create schools that creat workers too. You should always get a steady influx of workers. In the settings or preferences set new worker highlights to on, and filter the news for new workers. You can then stay up to date with people. Once you get set up, a top class dojo is easy to set up for your own company. Performance Centres are much more expensive to set up and maintain, but allow for non-wrestlers to be created. </p><p> </p><p> Dojo’s are set to graduate either once a year or throughout the year intermittently. The number and quality of these new workers is set from the facilities (quantity) and training (quality) percentages. You cannot increase this in-game, but you could create more dojo’s in the database before starting a new game. Once you get going, you would tend to go for more solid workers from other companies on handshake deals.</p><p> </p><p> If building up young talent, be aware that some stats rise quicker than others: basics, safety, stamina as well as red in-ring stats tend to rise quickly. Performance stats do not move very much if at all through entire careers. Only sex appeal changes through changes to body type or old age. </p><p> </p><p> There is a database of images I believe in the game. Each can be assigned to certain ethnicities. I’ve never seen a new worker created without one. There is an issue with enabling India as there are no CVerse images for that region, so you would have to turn picture requirement off.</p>