Sending workers to developmental, but not on developmental deal?

Is there a way to send a worker to a developmental company, but not ‘send down’. I’ve got some lower card guys who could spend a couple of weeks in developmental but since they are too popular, they always complain.

Should I just suck it up and send them down anyway, or is there a talent trading agreement you can do to send them away for a bit? Or do they bitch and moan at that too?

Is there a way to send a worker to a developmental company, but not ‘send down’. I’ve got some lower card guys who could spend a couple of weeks in developmental but since they are too popular, they always complain.

Should I just suck it up and send them down anyway, or is there a talent trading agreement you can do to send them away for a bit? Or do they bitch and moan at that too?

You're just going to have to suck it up and send them down anyway.

That would make a fine idea for an attribute: someone who doesn't mind being send to a dev company.

But do you mean the PC? Because it doesn't makes a lot of sense that they complain about that. But being send to work matches in NXT, for instance, could be bad to some workers, as they want more exposure if popular.

I send them down snivelling and whining. I was thinking more like a loan. I’ve got dev companies in every region and wanted to send a big star from that country from my main roster for the first few weeks. Maybe a loan option.

I agree with Blackman that those with the giving performer attribute should be more open to working with dev companies, especially as they are in age decline and their pop is lower. Like a transition period to working as a road agent.

I send them down snivelling and whining. I was thinking more like a loan. I’ve got dev companies in every region and wanted to send a big star from that country from my main roster for the first few weeks. Maybe a loan option.

I agree with Blackman that those with the giving performer attribute should be more open to working with dev companies, especially as they are in age decline and their pop is lower. Like a transition period to working as a road agent.

If you have Talent Trading set as part of your company's relationship with another company you can set up talent trades. Since you're going to be sending people who are more over than the people you'd try to trade back, so it would be easy enouh for most trades to work.

You can also be part of an alliance and use Alliance Loans to trade talent, though they are unlikely to borrow the people you want that way so it's not likely to work the way you want.

though they are unlikely to borrow the people you want that way so it's not likely to work the way you want.

Does the AI actively ask for trades that way? That would be awesome. I didn't get an alliance so far so no idea.

Anyhow, Fandango & Tyler Breeze seemed pretty happy lately about returning to NXT and were succesful doing so. You can argue NXT isn't a dev company (anymore) though. And I'm not reading insider news so they might've actually moaned about it. Also, they're not thàt popular... But you get the point. An attribute like that would be cool. :p

Does the AI actively ask for trades that way? That would be awesome. I didn't get an alliance so far so no idea.

Anyhow, Fandango & Tyler Breeze seemed pretty happy lately about returning to NXT and were succesful doing so. You can argue NXT isn't a dev company (anymore) though. And I'm not reading insider news so they might've actually moaned about it. Also, they're not thàt popular... But you get the point. An attribute like that would be cool. :p

A lot of times, they will just straight up take your workers on Loan if their popularity makes them happy. Additionally, alliance champions will work everywhere else in the alliance, nonstop, while they still hold gold.