Why my guys aren't being Stars or Super stars

So I'm not a huge wrestling fan but was as a kid and love this game. It's quite complex but I have still been able to figure things out basically.

I am currently working with Invincible Pro Wrestling. I have them at about 62 popularity in June 2020, so Ive been doing quite well. My only problem is that none of my guys are Major or Stars except: Frankie Perez, Davis Nelson and Aldouis. I have to personalities: Joanne and Ross that also are Major stars.

I do a system where I do two A shows a week on Mon and Thurs, in them I follow the same rotation:

Main Event (Rotates between 4 storylines each episode)

Wild brawl (rotates between 2 storylines a week_

High Spots (rotates Between 2 storylines)

Storytelling (have to use this with Sports Entertainment rotates between 2 storylines)

Wild Brawl (starts my show and rotates between 2 storylines)

I also do 4 angles rotating on guys off from the week before.

This way I have a good mix and get a lot of my wrestlers involved.

Am I doing something that is preventing my guys from being stars or Major Stars? Should I figure out a different method and not get so many guys involved? Just wondering why the guys aren't really that popular compared to my company.

Also I searched the forums but there are alot of posts any tips on how to get guys over? is it just Angles and win matches.

Thanks for any help

The two major factors for perception are going to be the popularity of the worker compared to the company, and the amount of momentum that they have. Someone who's a 62 popularity, which is around where your company is as a whole, could be a major star, but if their momentum is suffering then it'll push them down the list. Try and keep your major stars white hot, and give them big wins over people with more popularity than them so that they can gain faster.