ECW week 2

GDE71

While this show was a HUGE step in the right direction, there are still a few huge steps to go. It's great that Vince may actually be letting this happen though. Looking forward to week 3, and see what comes of it, and wether Vince hijacks it again or not.

The match between Sabu and Mamaluke actually had a couple of touches of ECW. Oh, and didn't hte Sandman do the exact same thing last week? Heh. But yeah, much better, those two shows were like night and day. I was sad to have to see Balls Mahoney lose to Cena on RAW though.. as soon as I heard about the match I knew Balls wasn't going to win.

I agree that it was a nice step forward and I enjoyed the sabu vs. Tony Mamaluke match. Sadly I think what we have witness the last two weeks with the sandman will be remain. I fear every week we will get a new gimmick for the sandman to destroy. Lets see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 comes out july 7, mini pirate gets taken out a week later I bet. I liked the lighting they used during the show, mainly because it does make you focus your attention on the ring as you can't really see the crowd, plus it blocks out any 10 year old john cena fans. The one bad part I thought was the Cena angle building up for sunday. An "Extreme Lumberjack" match? I was looking forward to that match and they had to go and put in a weak stipulation. The only way this works now is if Cena has no "Lumberjacks" to back him for the match. I brought this up as well after first show, but if Vince wants to try and have ECW be on its own, why are we getting WWE promos. Just a thought since Smackdown has the Great American Bash comming up, next tuesday do you think we will get smackdown vs. ECW. (ECW will just fight the brand that has the next PPV.

[QUOTE=NickC13573]No, I think that it will be that ECW will have matches at the next couple PPV's but then they will have 3-4 of there own every year, maybe more. Who was that guy in the Kelly angle?[/QUOTE] Mike Knox from Deep South Wrestling.

Archived