Could I run 4 show in 4 days...?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShaunGBD" data-cite="ShaunGBD" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52780" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I do 4 tv shows on each Monday and 1 ppv on the last Sunday. To save me time could i run 4 shows on the first first days of the month then 1 ppv on the last Sunday?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could tape all four tv shows at once on the first Monday, then run the PPV on the last Sunday.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheChef" data-cite="TheChef" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52780" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could tape all four tv shows at once on the first Monday, then run the PPV on the last Sunday.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I didn't think bout that. Thanks</p>

<p>You could also run a taped show on Monday. Then change the taping date to Tuesday, and run a show that day. Then do the same for Wed and Thurs, changing the taping date at the start of each date.</p><p> </p><p>

I haven't tried it but that would allow you to have 4 shows in the can taped on different dates.</p>