[Full Release] TEW Pipebomb Mod - 2011

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Version 1.4

Data - https://www.mediafire.com/file/v1ppch3xtunfie6/2011+Data.rar/file

Graphics - https://www.mediafire.com/file/w3ibl26d9nmfgtd/2011GFX.rar/file

This is a big update in terms of tidying things up, tweaking skills, attributes and adding agers etc. really focusing on long term games.

Having been able to run quite a few long term sims and 6 or so months as various promotions I managed to get a good grasp on anything that needed updating.

Been waiting for a mod of this era and finally there is one. Gonna hold off for sometime though as you seem to be working actively and releasing updates quite often. That's great but I wanna go long term with 2011 save. :p

Is there .jpg pic pack coming? I am not fan these gif pictures.

Been waiting for a mod of this era and finally there is one. Gonna hold off for sometime though as you seem to be working actively and releasing updates quite often. That's great but I wanna go long term with 2011 save. :p

Is there .jpg pic pack coming? I am not fan these gif pictures.

No jpeg pack coming, sorry.

<p>Some minor things on the women's side, I've picked up looking through the data</p><p> </p><p>

WWE</p><p>

- Gail Kim should be under contract with WWE on the Raw brand. She eliminates herself from a battle royal in August 2011 and walks out, with her contact expiring in late September 2011. </p><p>

- Likewise, Melina should also be employed and assigned to Raw as she wasn't released until August following this battle royal as well. Also her selling could use a boost.</p><p>

- Lower Rosa Mendes' psychology, it's currently the second highest of all the divas behind Natalya.</p><p>

- Amazing Kong should also be added to WWE as Kharma with a pregnancy absence added due back December 2011/January 2012.</p><p>

- Without the NXT brand I'd consider returning Maxine to FCW</p><p>

- Alicia Fox could a boost to her selling</p><p>

- Perhaps look at all of the Divas stats compared to some of the men and give some a boost</p><p>

- Su Yung should be on a developmental contract as Sonia</p><p>

- Beth Phoenix and Natalya should be face</p><p> </p><p>

TNA</p><p>

- Becky Bayless should still be employed as Cookie - I couldn't see her in the data so she might be missing</p>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...