[Full Release] TEW Pipebomb Mod - 2011

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the data is looking much improved from when I last looked at it. One pet peeve of mine, though I know it's only small: the Hall of Fame section needs work. Missing a lot of inductions and has inductees that hadn't been inducted by this point in time. Obviously, not a major thing, but thought I'd mention it.

Again, liking the progress being made with this mod.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jean-vic" data-cite="jean-vic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52783" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think the data is looking much improved from when I last looked at it. One pet peeve of mine, though I know it's only small: the Hall of Fame section needs work. Missing a lot of inductions and has inductees that hadn't been inducted by this point in time. Obviously, not a major thing, but thought I'd mention it. <p> </p><p> Again, liking the progress being made with this mod.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll take a look at this and get it fixed up.</p>

I had a pretty stacked two weeks or so, hence I why I said pretty much nothing and only asked if there was another update, but I'll try to get going this weekend, especially because I have a decently long holiday coming up starting next week (although I'm studying and have some other work). Time to push Justin Gabriel! And also book the Summer of Punk & the Hall of Pain.

I noticed a lot of problem with Psychology that i didn't have before (in other datas I mean) did anyone else notice something like that?

Can you be more specific? What seems to be the problem, what promotion are you using, is it with every wrestler or just specific people?

I use WWE, tbh i don't think it's a problem with your data in particular but i never had those issues and was wondering if anyone had them as well, it happened with stars wrestler (like Cena) so I was wondering, checked their stats in psychology and it seems good

I use WWE, tbh i don't think it's a problem with your data in particular but i never had those issues and was wondering if anyone had them as well, it happened with stars wrestler (like Cena) so I was wondering, checked their stats in psychology and it seems good

It will be because their psychology is lower than there popularity, the note basically means if they had better psychology the match would have gotten a better score.

It's nothing to worry about, the penalty is tiny. You will get it a lot in promotions where wrestlers are rated more on popularity over performance and have wrestlers with higher popularity than their psychology.

I believe the road agent note only shows when a match rating is higher than the workers psychology skill.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KillVisionPlays" data-cite="KillVisionPlays" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="52783" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is T-Hawk apart of the database?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He is, search Naoki Tanisaki. He has an alter ego of T-Hawk that begins when he turns 25.</p>

Couple of other things I've noticed, there are some missing workers, ones I've noticed so far are Vladimir Kozlov and Ariane Andrew/Cameron - obviously not game breaking but worth pointing out

I added Kozlov yesterday for the next release, ill add Cameron. Also need to add Trevor Lee and Jeff Cobb.

Hey gaz, great work as always. Is the mod ready for a long term save or will there be an update soon? Thanks and I'm really looking forward to diving into this!

Its ready for a long term game but if you can wait i would, got a new update coming tonight.

Fixes anything mentioned since the last update, adds 300+ agers, a lots of little tweaks.