Title Lengths in Days

A really cool new feature is how the title lengths are measured in days now - back in TEW 2016, I had to manually calculate the title lengths from the amount of weeks they had it for.

In TEW 2020, you can see how many days the current champion has held the title for, but is there any way to see how many days previous champions have held it for?

I'm still on TEW 2016... but I'm curious about this because I've always hated how the title histories in databases have "unknown" down the entire column. It always made me wonder why that stat was even there if it wasn't even used in the default data. I always wanted that column to calculate days instead.

Is that not how it works in 2020?

I'm still on TEW 2016... but I'm curious about this because I've always hated how the title histories in databases have "unknown" down the entire column. It always made me wonder why that stat was even there if it wasn't even used in the default data. I always wanted that column to calculate days instead.

Is that not how it works in 2020?

Here's what it looks like.

https://i.imgur.com/zYhSVBO.jpg

I do love it, but also wish it would extend to previous champions.

Oh wow. That looks way different. Not sure if it'd be a double post but maybe throw your suggestion in the suggestions thread. It looks like there's a huge amount of space in the middle of that screen... I can't imagine it'd be too difficult to add a column to that screen that calculates title length.

I think it'd be great since the title standard in wrestling tends to favour title length as opposed to defences like in MMA or boxing. I could tell you how long CM Punk held the title for (for example) but I couldn't even tell you what one real world wrestlers title defence number is.

Oh wow. That looks way different. Not sure if it'd be a double post but maybe throw your suggestion in the suggestions thread. It looks like there's a huge amount of space in the middle of that screen... I can't imagine it'd be too difficult to add a column to that screen that calculates title length.

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. It's cosmetic and relatively minor, but I just think it adds another element of realism and helps keep track of title records.