What Stat(s) affects going "All Out"?

Really? That's odd. These are mostly young workers, with 'light-blue'-rated Stamina.

I know All-Out matches use more stamina, but that usually comes with a warning from the Road Agent that they would struggle with a match that long.

I was hoping it was something that might come with experience. Or psychology, even though I don't think that would make a lot of sense.

I think a match with the "all out" instruction can go up to 20 minutes, but I usually keep it in the 10-15 range for the people involved.

I'm looking for what might contribute to the "Worker was penalized for trying to go out" comment, as opposed to "Worker got a bonus for going all out". I can't seem to identify the trait (or traits) that correlates to who can and who cannot go all out.

Not too sure if this is what you mean but there are attributes such as canny operator and dynamo that suggest a worker will hold back or go all out for lesser matches. I think it's more to do with a workers personality and attributes than stats. But that's just guessing on my part.

Consistency is one. If a worker is trying to go all out and has an off night, their off night will be even worse than normal.

Other than that I don't think it's one particular rating. It's just generally they have to perform well for going all out to help. If a guy isn't that good and you ask him to go all out it's going go be clear that he isn't good enough.

I think a match with the "all out" instruction can go up to 20 minutes, but I usually keep it in the 10-15 range for the people involved.

I'm looking for what might contribute to the "Worker was penalized for trying to go out" comment, as opposed to "Worker got a bonus for going all out". I can't seem to identify the trait (or traits) that correlates to who can and who cannot go all out.

Explosive ring style gives you bonuses for All out or short matches. I also think high brawling is beneficial for bonuses for going all out.

• 2 weeks later...

Upon further investigation, it seems like Roche might be onto something. Across the board, most of the guys I see that have trouble going "All-Out" are hitting lower performance ratings than their opponents.

Can't tell if it is a chicken/egg scenario though; are the ratings tanked because they can't go all-out, or vice versa? We may never know...

Every worker has a chance of performing worse than usual in every match. There is always a bit of randomness to performances.

If someone is going all out and they happen to perform poorly that penalty is worse than if they weren't going all out.

It's explained when you click the all out note.