Bring Back Being Able To Set People To Deceased

We used to be able to, and it was a great help when playing a mod that had duplicates. Now, I'm forced to either convert my game to a database and make the fixes, or suffer with having duplicates.

Allowing us to set the dupes to Deceased or hell, even out of the business would be a great help for those that want to continue games and not convert to database.

This would be handy. As would setting people active who are set as retired or left the business. I know it was likely removed to stop “cheaty” exploits, but when you’re playing a mod riddled with errors like that, it’s so much less frustrating to be able to make those edits in game.

This would be handy. As would setting people active who are set as retired or left the business. I know it was likely removed to stop “cheaty” exploits, but when you’re playing a mod riddled with errors like that, it’s so much less frustrating to be able to make those edits in game.

I've said this so many times, but not being able to unretire people is the most frustrating thing on this game by far. Especially when we had it on 2016!