First of all, apologies if this is the incorrect place for a suggestion. Is there a way we could get an event schedule option somewhere in between Normal and Rapid Fire?

In the pre-game year of 2001, ALPHA-1 & GAMMA both ran 12 shows (one per month) and BCF ran 11. Yet if you leave the event schedule settings on Normal for all three then in 2002 and beyond they will only run between 6 and 8 shows per year. If you change it to Rapid Fire then they seem to run around 18 or 19 shows per year, often headlining with guys they've just pulled from the street with a 3-0 record.

My suggestion would be, is there a way we could get a setting to simulate the sort of thing these companies were already doing in 2001, i.e. around 12 shows a year?

Hi Adam, thanks for moving the post to the correct place. Would this not be more of a tech support style patch fix (rather than necessarily new content)? As surely if in 2001 they ran 12 shows each they should in theory be able to do that going forwards?

Patches would generally only be used to actually fix things that are actually broken. Adding in a whole new option, even if it's closely related to existing content, would still involve a fair bit of coding and testing, which isn't really on the table for a game / franchise that's been closed down like WMMA.

The addition of the new 12x3 round was pushing it in terms of content, and that was only done because I happened to be fixing something else for a customer and was in that area of the game anyway.

If I happen to be working on the schedule stuff in the future then I'll certainly consider your suggestion if it's a relatively straightforward job, but that's about all I can say.