Hey everyone,

Using a RW mod and i'm trying to book as NXT but the AI is absolutely killing me. Within the first month or so my roster gets completely depleted of Stars with them being recalled to the main roster and my show ratings take an absolute tanking. I understand that the AI views me as a developmental system and not a '3rd brand' as they are viewed by some. It's very frustrating but I cant really fault the game for it - maybe this could be a new feature in future TEWs? Maybe.

So I have a few questions and hopefully someone can help with this.

1) I know I can loan someone from the roster - but it's only for 1 appearance - is there any limit on how many times I can loan someone? Say for example if I wanted to take Joe back to NXT for a storyline - Can I keep recalling him again and again or is there a point were the AI just says no?

2) Is there a solid way of building up a workers perception? In the event of my stars being called up, it would be good to have someone ready to step in and fill the gap for me and save my ratings from dipping. I struggle to see any major shifts in perception and i'm thinking maybe it's me booking it wrong.

Personal Preference Is it maybe just worth having NXT as a '3rd' brand extension of the main roster or even as a separate company? I wonder if anyone has any experience of doing something like this in the editor?

Thanks!

I was thinking of doing that but then worried about burn out as I'll be booking 3 main shows.

I think I am going to test out how viable it would be to just make NXT a separate company altogether and keep it within the WWE universe alliance. It's a shame as everytime I run some tests, the AI sends down people like Reigns and Wyatt and McIntyre for a good chunk of time yet when I'm in control I get nothing lol

<p>If you do NXT in a brand split then you could just auto-book all of the WWE shows and just manually book the NXT shows. You would also be able to move WWE stars over for storyline purposes as you need.</p><p> </p><p>

You could do a North American title open challenge and just have a bunch of lower tier main roster wrestlers come in for it. That would get the champ over, and could lead into feuds with other NXT wrestlers if they interfere due to a feud with the champ. Getting put over the main roster should push the NXT roster up in perception.</p>