Fearless 08 - Feb 2008 Real World Data

Hello, new update and to name a few of the fixes and additions:

Lowered some of the top US workers in terms of pop by a smidge

Changed was Vince’s owner style

Changing Tiger Raj Singh to just Raj Singh

Experience added for everyone up to 4 years pro and everyone who is a 20+ year pro

Went through inactive teams to set individuals for those needed

Nerfed ppv providers

contract start dates to everyone in TNA

And much more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody we're back with probably our biggest update yet.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/toqw5rpzgn6kw55/TEW2020.mdb/file

First I wanna thank the below people tons for all the help.

biblet02/kaisanity - For all your help with Japan

Villain - For all your beta testing and help

Questlove & NLG - For allowing us to import workers from RWC

Raspy - For updating title lineages

Current Stats:

Alliance Members: 6

Alliances: 3

Alter Egos: 282

Announcer Experience: 60

Broadcasters: 171

Broadcasting Deals: 56

Chemistry: 522

Companies: 68

Company Relationships: 32

Contracts: 1672

Events: 974

Graduates: 889

Mask and Hair Histories: 295

Match Types: 332

Media Groups: 13

Narratives: 11

Stables: 128

Starting Absences: 16

Starting Injuries: 27

Starting Morale: 1

Starting Storylines: 21

Tag Teams: 698

Title Lineages: 6099

Titles: 287

Training Facilities: 64

TV Shows: 13

Venues: 2089

Worker Relationships: 983

Workers: 2681

Unemployed: 684

Future Debuts: 625

We're almost ready to release the full version now. Here's my current to-do list.

To-do list:

- Double check USA and Japan birthdates and debut dates

- Some WWE grads need renames to real names and alter-egos still.

- Double check debuts list to see who is missing, may have missed importing some initially or just didn't catch them.

- We need 800+ pictures mostly for future debuts and I'm sure it'll be more by the end.

- Finish updating title lineages

Please let us know any other issues you are seeing and enjoy! Thank you all for the support.

I just wanna quickly get in and say that originally, I had like, 95% of the WWE title belts done. But because of an error on my part, I ended up losing a lot of progress that i had to do from scratch. So I'm sorry about that.

Once the next beta hits, expect the entire WWE and TNA lineages to be all fixed up, with most of the other indies done as well.

<p>you might want to take a look at relationships for the whole Anoa'i/Fatu family. Some of them don't have any relationships like Umaga & the Usos were really close in real life but theres no relationship there. Also there is no Rikishi & im sure that he was still wrestling. </p><p> </p><p>

Sika of the Wild Samoans isn't listed either but thats not that big of a deal.</p><p> </p><p>

Also you may want to re-look at Nationality & Race for workers as some are a bit off, like</p><p>

- The Rock & Umaga listed as White Americans. They should be Pacific Americans. Some of the Pacific Samoans could probably be could probably be American too like Samoa Joe, Usos, Sean Maluta, Afa Jr as i think they were all born in America.</p><p>

- Amazing Red is white american where technically he's from Puerto Rico.</p><p>

-Iron Sheik is from Samoa in the Mod.</p><p>

-Some guys you've listed as French aren't French</p><p>

And some other things like that.</p><p> </p><p>

These are just a few things I saw so I hope this helps</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scrappylulu" data-cite="scrappylulu" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53037" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>you might want to take a look at relationships for the whole Anoa'i/Fatu family. Some of them don't have any relationships like Umaga & the Usos were really close in real life but theres no relationship there. Also there is no Rikishi & im sure that he was still wrestling. <p> </p><p> Sika of the Wild Samoans isn't listed either but thats not that big of a deal.</p><p> </p><p> Also you may want to re-look at Nationality & Race for workers as some are a bit off, like</p><p> - The Rock & Umaga listed as White Americans. They should be Pacific Americans. Some of the Pacific Samoans could probably be could probably be American too like Samoa Joe, Usos, Sean Maluta, Afa Jr as i think they were all born in America.</p><p> - Amazing Red is white american where technically he's from Puerto Rico.</p><p> -Iron Sheik is from Samoa in the Mod.</p><p> -Some guys you've listed as French aren't French</p><p> And some other things like that.</p><p> </p><p> These are just a few things I saw so I hope this helps</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you so much! I was actually thinking about the Anoa'i relationships last night cuz I figured they wouldn't be in. This was converted from a very shaky mod so we've had to go in and redo almost everyone so thank you for pointing out the race stuff cuz we've noticed that for a few people but obviously some were missed.</p>

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I just wanted to give an update that we've been on and off working on this and constantly finding things to update and change (My perfectionism getting the best of me). Hopefully we can get a full release at some point but the one thing we haven't done is made pictures for those missing them and there's 300+ to do. I wanna thank everyone who has played and gave feedback as well at the wonderful team we have put together and have worked hard on this.

• 1 month later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dragon97" data-cite="Dragon97" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53037" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>any update on this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hi, thanks for asking! We actually have given all of our database over to NLG as he is working on a 2008 mod of his own, so this is effectively dead. But we hope to see NLG continue making progress on his version and hopefully see it soon!</p><p> </p><p> Our last beta version is still fully playable and up to date, the biggest thing is it is missing about 400 pics and some birthdates/debut dates are still messed up.</p>

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...