Oh right.. has something changed in the updates?

I was definitely watching a stream of L2G and he had 4 shows a month, the first 3 gained pop and he got to size 1 after the third show but the 4th show didn’t gain anything. So essentially increasing 1 per month.

So far, it looks like I can only grow +1 every 2 months?

There's a certain amount you can gain each month before it caps. It depends on the size of your company and also the state of the wrestling industry.

In my L2G I started with a wrestling industry of around 10 and it was capping some months before I even gained one point. I was gaining probably two points every three months. When the wrestling industry went up to around 90 I was gaining two points most months just from one show.

Cool thanks for explaining man, makes sense and keeps it realistic for sure.

Just not that up for doing a save that takes me like 5 years to get to any decent size to get bigger names that I’ve actually heard of.

You happen to know of any decent mods that start around 2015?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="legendkiller" data-cite="legendkiller" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53046" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cool thanks for explaining man, makes sense and keeps it realistic for sure.<p> </p><p> Just not that up for doing a save that takes me like 5 years to get to any decent size to get bigger names that I’ve actually heard of.</p><p> </p><p> You happen to know of any decent mods that start around 2015?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nah sorry man I don't really mess with real world.</p><p> </p><p> In my local to global I'm in 2024 now and I'm just getting to the point where I can start to sign people on exclusive contracts. It didn't take long to get through those years though because I was only doing one show a month.</p>