I have run 4 tv shows at an average of an 84 with broadcasting deals with coverage of small.

My company is a 35 pop in our home region, and yet in a month we have not increased in popularity. Wrestling industry is 88, and I have growth limits turned off.

Why is my company not increasing in any popularity? I feel like in my Local to Global save I did on TEW 2020 last summer I grew nearly every TV show that was that much higher.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SirMichaelJordan" data-cite="SirMichaelJordan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53059" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Need a bigger broadcaster</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Even though I’m not getting the “would’ve grown but limited by broadcast” message</p>

There's another thread on this exact topic like right next to this one lol. There's a limit on how much popularity you can grow in a month which is based on company size and wrestling industry. When you're a really small company you're only going to grow from the first show of the month, possibly two. After that you'll be at the cap.