I'm not sure if this is intentional...

I'm not sure if this is intentional. I am using the latest patch.

In my 1991 save, we are currently in the year 1995. El Dandy has become very, very popular in Mexico (91 popularity) and has single digit popularity in the U.S. (except for Mid South and South West where he is at 27). He has 9 popularity across Japan.

El Dandy is currently employed by AAA. He is their Champion. His contract is a handshake agreement for $18,350 per show.

Okay, here's the strange part:

I am playing a U.S. based promotion. If I go to "estimated cost to R2GW", it tells me that El Dandy will cost me $3,700 per month but $15,900 per show. That's right. It is 4x cheaper to hire him on a monthly contract rather than on a per show basis.

I'm not sure if that is intentional. I did not know which forum to bring this up in. Obviously, my "suggestion" would be to adjust one of these totals so that it makes more sense.

<p>It is taking into account the worker's other deals because it knows that a worker will not accept significantly lower than he is currently making of that contract type. </p><p> </p><p>

The estimated Per Show amount is vastly increased because the game knows it is affected by his existing AAA Per Show value, so it can take that data into account.</p><p> </p><p>

The estimated Per Month isn't affected because there is no data to base that of, as he doesn't have any other Per Month deals, so it's showing the best guess.</p><p> </p><p>

The estimates are therefore as accurate as it's possible to get based on the data. To highlight, it's not telling you what he will sign for, it's giving you an <em>estimate</em> on what might take place.</p>