Full Screen?

I too would like the full screen mode. I can see everything regardless, but every time I hit "continue" etc. and the screen changes, it flashed the desktop in between. It's not a game breaker, but when hitting "continue" several times in between event, the flashing is pretty annoying. ;)

if you grab the blue handle at the top of the screen you can move the screen up and it won't mess up the game. I do it with TEW all the time because it lets me go between the game screen I want and my dynasty write up in word.

[QUOTE=Less]I too would like the full screen mode. I can see everything regardless, but every time I hit "continue" etc. and the screen changes, it flashed the desktop in between. It's not a game breaker, but when hitting "continue" several times in between event, the flashing is pretty annoying. ;)[/QUOTE] I'm having the same problem, and I'm having genuine headaches because of the flashing. I'm not epilectic or so, but that flashing really irritates my eyes, and looking away doens't really help. Adam really should concentrate on that issue, 'cause I really don't think I'm the only one here suffering from that. :( Ouch.. And thinking of the long-run, man.. If this continues (my headaches), the game isnt playable.

I hide the taskbar but I'd rather have my taskbar to be honest... makes doing multiple things alot easier. Fullscreen mode would be cool though, I suppose I could then alt-tab out of it and not have to worry about unhiding my taskbar.

Not everyone will find it works better but I just unlock the task bar and drag it down, that way it doesn't keep poppin up like it does if ya just auto-hide it. That or set it so that windows always stay on top of it. Then I just alt-tab to anything I need. And if I'm talkin to people on a chat program I just turn on the message sound effect. For me I can't see what I could be doing that would require seeing the taskbar. If ti was full screen you wouldn't see the task bar at all anyways (like in TEW) and would have to alt-tab to other windows anyway. And changing the task bar settings takes like two seconds.

Archived