Real-life scenario: How do you make pictures of wrestlers holding titles?

I'm using a WCW 1997 scenario, and I find I'm enjoying using photographs of wrestlers holding the actual championships they have in the game, when possible. This is easy right now because I've just started, and have done only one title change.

But soon I'm going to have Chris Jericho win the U.S. Title, and he never held that in WCW. Is there a website I can go to where I can c/p a title belt around someone's waist or over their shoulder?

Use Powerpoint if you're not very good at using gfx software.

Google PNG images of Chris Jericho and your title and plonk them together in Powerpoint.

Alternatively you can use a tool like remove.bg which makes your images transparent.

From powerpoint, save as JPG.

Use Powerpoint if you're not very good at using gfx software.

Google PNG images of Chris Jericho and your title and plonk them together in Powerpoint.

Alternatively you can use a tool like remove.bg which makes your images transparent.

From powerpoint, save as JPG.

Isn't powerpoint a slide show creation software? Are you sure you don't mean microsoft paint or photoshop?

How do I properly use the snipping tool where I can delete the white parts I don't need from the title belt picture?

Okay, I thought you were looking for wrestlers with the titles on them already. You're trying to ADD titles to a wrester.

Sorry, I think that will take some photoshop work. Of which I'm no help. I'm path of least resistance with how I try to get stuff done on that level.

Once again, best of luck with figuring a way to get what you want.

Isn't powerpoint a slide show creation software? Are you sure you don't mean microsoft paint or photoshop?

No I really meant Powerpoint. It's probably the more familiar software to everyone who has ever presented something in school/work at least.

In powerpoint, you can layer images, rotate, swap around, and ultimately save your output as JPEG.