What to do with valets or muscle during promos?

With the new 'feature' of having certain roles during a segment decay and lessen ratings the longer it goes on (overness/charisma/sex appeal etc...), what do people do for promos where there are workers solely there for their menace or sex appeal (think Chyna during D-X promos or Kane during Paul Bearer promos)? Short angles don't get high ratings, but longer angles get penalized when there are workers there not doing anything.

As long as there is someone in the segment that is being rated on an active skill (entertainment, microphone, fighting, etc.) the segment will not be penalized.

So, I might have the cocky heel being rated on entertainment for his promo, while his muscle/bodyguard is standing there looking menacing and being rated on menace.

I haven't had any issue as long as someone is rated on an active skill, regardless of segment length.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain Kayfabe" data-cite="Captain Kayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53112" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As long as there is someone in the segment that is being rated on an active skill (entertainment, microphone, fighting, etc.) the segment will not be penalized.<p> </p><p> So, I might have the cocky heel being rated on entertainment for his promo, while his muscle/bodyguard is standing there looking menacing and being rated on menace.</p><p> </p><p> I haven't had any issue as long as someone is rated on an active skill, regardless of segment length.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This. I always rate Batista on "Menace" on my 10+ minute Evolution promo and there has never been an issue with it</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vinsmoker" data-cite="Vinsmoker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53112" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This. I always rate Batista on "Menace" on my 10+ minute Evolution promo and there has never been an issue with it</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> you can do 10 mins with that, because its just not Batista being menacing i presume, you have everyone else rated on something, but if it was just Dave on Menace it would tank, and tank hard</p>

you can do 10 mins with that, because its just not Batista being menacing i presume, you have everyone else rated on something, but if it was just Dave on Menace it would tank, and tank hard

Well...yeah. Obvsiously

But that wasn't the topic at hand.

A promo where Batista does nothing but stand in the ring for 10 minutes, looking menacing, should bomb. I think this feature is cool and gives angles more depth than they had in the older TEW games. I never played 2016, but in 2013 it was pretty easy to cheese angles.

A promo where Batista does nothing but stand in the ring for 10 minutes, looking menacing, should bomb. I think this feature is cool and gives angles more depth than they had in the older TEW games. I never played 2016, but in 2013 it was pretty easy to cheese angles.

You say that, but would you really hate Brock Lesnar and Batista standing face to face staring each other down and not saying a word for 10 minutes?!

You say that, but would you really hate Brock Lesnar and Batista standing face to face staring each other down and not saying a word for 10 minutes?!

Yes? Do you know how long 10 minutes is?

I don't really use valets in the traditional sense, I use people like Woman/Nancy Benoit, who could talk. Sunny could talk, etc.

As for muscle, yeah, I have them stand there and act menacing while the leader does the talking. Like Captain Kayfabe said, as long as somebody is talking, there won't be a penalty.

Yes? Do you know how long 10 minutes is?

I don't really use valets in the traditional sense, I use people like Woman/Nancy Benoit, who could talk. Sunny could talk, etc.

As for muscle, yeah, I have them stand there and act menacing while the leader does the talking. Like Captain Kayfabe said, as long as somebody is talking, there won't be a penalty.

It was a joke.