Hot or not thread?

bestbitter

I am not sure, I just spent...a long time...looking for it and I could not find it. This is odd because I thought it had a good amount of posts in it.

I did go down a rabbit hole looking at old threads. Reading old arguments, seeing posts from people who have not posted here in years. It was interesting doing that and it always makes me wonder what happened to some of the people who used to post on here regularly.

Edited to add, I think the thread might have just been deleted because it is nowhere to be found.

Ok, fair enough. Was more trying to find out any information about an actress from the 80's/90's who disappeared when she retired from acting in 1997. Her name is Traci Lin(d) from Fright Night 2 and Class of 1999 (had a big crush on her in my teenage years!). But information seems to be scarce.

Yup, thread got deleted. It's not really an appropriate thread for any internet forum, especially a family friendly one like GDS. Not really much else to add outside of this post.

I understand GDS not wanting that on their site. That is perfectly reasonable and the explanation is perfectly reasonable.

However, to say that it is not an appropriate topic for a thread on any internet forum seems a little strange to me. People commenting on how other people look is a very normal thing. Both men and women do it and there is nothing wrong with it.

I find it funny that that thread was eliminated for being offensive but there are still plenty of other threads that are still on here that are far more offensive than that one. Heck, I was just looking at a thread last night where the op was talking about Kevin Sullivan killing Woman. Granted that thread is locked but it is still there for anyone to read. Also, there are like five or six threads called Babe League (Or something along those lines) that are just like the Hot or Not thread and they are still here for anyone to look at.