UT666 C-Verse Expansion

This C-Verse expansion currently adds:

- 379 new fighters (including renders), 279 of which are set to debut after the start date.

- Australian Cage Combat, a promotion in Australia.

- Gervais Grappling Academy and Nash Combat Sports, two new Teams based in Australia.

- A savegame at January 2005 when some of the new characters have debuted. (see notes at the end of the post)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xwfap35scb8b8u2/CVerse-UT666exp2.2.zip/file

If you extract the file directly into your WMMA5 folder then the character pictures/Australian promotion logo/team logos will be put in the Default picture folder, overwrite any files that it asks you to update any files. The database is called CVerse-UT666.

Version 1.1:

- Attributes have been worked on

- Missing bio's have been filled in

- 11 new characters since version 1.0

- Australian Cage Combat have been given a broadcasting deal with Sportstube

Version 1.2:

- 12 new characters since version 1.1

- "Chin" attributes added to characters from the default database

Version 1.3:

- 10 new characters since version 1.2

Version 1.4

- 30 new characters since version 1.3

Version 1.5

- 25 new characters since version 1.4

Version 1.6

- 25 new characters since version 1.5

- 25 Team logos added

Version 1.7

- 57 new characters since version 1.6

- 6 User Avatars who are all to "debut" in January 2005

- Worked on a few Attributes and switched a few "nicknames" to more appropriate characters

Version 1.8

- 28 new characters to take the total to 2000

- Added a few relationships (some were done previously but I forgot to mention them)

- Fixed a few things which i missed (nothing major)

- Added some "Analysis" stats to characters for when they retire so they can be colour commentators

Version 1.9

- 2 new characters, as i'd somehow missed two renders and not created characters for them.

- Fixed a few bio's which had nothing in them.

- Re-worked various "Attributes" so some characters are limited/unlimited with regards to skills.

- Some renders had the wrong names for their characters. See next point.

- You should delete "Karl Hausmann.gif" as it's actually "Kyle Hausmann", and "Carey Fishburne.gif" as it's actually "Corey Fishburne".

Version 2.0

- 18 new characters

- If you haven't already, you should delete "Karl Hausmann.gif" as it's actually "Kyle Hausmann", and "Carey Fishburne.gif" as it's actually "Corey Fishburne" from the Bodies and Faces folders.

- Included are re-renders of characters i've done. If you don't want them then make sure you backup your original Default Body/Faces pictures.

Version 2.1

- 11 new characters

- Included are re-renders of characters i've done. If you don't want them then make sure you backup your original Default Body/Faces pictures.

Version 2.2

- 22 new characters

NOTES

If you want to play from the savegame starting in January 2005 (when some new characters have debuted) and play as one of the User Avatars:

1. Load the savegame Sim-2005, click on Game Options and then Add New Player.

2. Choose your User Avatar and which company you wish to take over.

3. As "Undertaker666" click on Game Options and then Leave Game so you can play as the User Avatar you've chosen.

4. Remember to change the options in Game Options and User Preferences to suit your game style.

--------------------------------

Default database:

Super - 98

Heavy - 194

Light Heavy - 162

Middle - 208

Welter - 214

Light - 239

Feather - 155

Bantam - 55

Expansion database:

Super - 152 +54

Heavy - 254 +60

Light Heavy - 220 +58

Middle - 244 +36

Welter - 255 +41

Light - 263 +24

Feather - 161 +7

Bantam - 154 +99

• 4 weeks later...

Updated link in first post.

Are there any particular characters which people want adding? I won't be creating extra specific characters, as I don't want this to essentially turn into a long request thread, but if you tell me the following i'll see what I can do:

Approximate age

Based in

Weight class

Debuted - yes or no

Fighting style

I think just in general it would be nice to flesh out any divisions that need more fighters. Maybe a bulk of Heavies and some flyweights?

I've compared the number of active fighters by normal weight compared to my expansion.

Default:

Super 98

Heavy 194

Light Heavy 162

Middle 208

Welter 214

Light 239

Feather 155

Bantam 55

Expansion:

Super 106 +8

Heavy 224 +30

Light Heavy 193 +31

Middle 228 +20

Welter 243 +29

Light 256 +17

Feather 155 +0

Bantam 55 +0

I've currently got three Super Heavyweight renders and eight renders which could be used for the Feather/Batamweight divisions which i'll create characters for. There aren't any natural Flyweights in the default data but my Batamweights will be able to fight at Flyweight.

Thoughts on if they should already be active at the beginning or set to debut at a later date?

set to a later date please. I feel like that's what we're lacking with the default mod. Tons of details with the current fighters and some debuts, but eventually dies down with debuts and the focus is on regeneration. Thats what made globalverse so special with all the future debuts.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53136" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>set to a later date please. I feel like that's what we're lacking with the default mod. Tons of details with the current fighters and some debuts, but eventually dies down with debuts and the focus is on regeneration. Thats what made globalverse so special with all the future debuts.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Twelve new characters added, all of which are set to debut later in 2002 after the default start date. Nine Batamweights (who can also fight at Flyweight and Featherweight) and three Super Heavyweights (who can also fight at Heavyweight). </p><p> The characters i'll add in the future will be from 2003 onwards, and i'll also only start updating the database when i've got another 25 or so characters ready.</p><p> </p><p> Original post updated with a link to the latest database and pictures.</p>

• 1 month later...

Ten new characters added: one Heavyweight, one Super Heavyweight and eight Bantamweights (who can also fight from Flyweight to Lightweight). They're all set to debut in 2002 as the Bantamweight division needed a bit more fleshing out sooner than 2003 as I mentioned previously.

I've not been a well boy recently so I didn't manage to do another 25 before updating the database so thought it best to upload the latest now for what was done.

Original post updated with a link to the latest database and pictures.

Just wanted to say thank you so much for constantly continuing this expansion! It adds so much to the game and the new bantamweights in particular were much needed. Keep it up :D

You're welcome. :)

Very nice thank you for all the hard work. Gonna download right now :)

And you're welcome too! :)

Good stuff Undertaker. Starting a new game here soon and hopefully your characters will fit better than when I just kind of imported them all a decade into the save.

Hope it helps! :)

--------------------

I've added another 30 fighters of various weights (mostly Bantam though) and updated the link in the original post. That brings the total Bantamweights i've done "yet to debut" at 35.

I've kept the Bantamweights (who can all fight from Flyweight to Lightweight) still debuting in 2002 as that division needs them the most sooner rather than later. Once the database gets to 100 (currently at 93) i'll start them debuting from 2003 onwards.

• 2 weeks later...

I've added another 25 characters and updated the link in the original post. There are now 61 Bantamweights (who can also fight at Fly and Lightweight) set to debut after the start date.

I'm tapping out for the time being but if you spot anything obvious (missing bio/typos etc.) then let me know. There are a few minor things I want to change with some of the renders too but i'll do that in time for the next update, whenever that will be.

• 3 weeks later...

I've added another 57 characters and updated the link in the original post. There are now 82 Bantamweights (who can also fight at Fly and Lightweight) set to debut after the January 2002 start date.

There are also six User Avatars and a savegame starting in January 2005. See the Notes at the end of the original post for details.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53136" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>awesome great work!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p><p> </p><p> ----------------------</p><p> </p><p> I've decided that i'm going to go up to 2000 characters as it's a nice even number and then take an extended break from the mod.</p><p> </p><p> As "Active Fighters" there are currently:</p><p> Super - 139</p><p> Heavy - 243</p><p> Light Heavy - 215</p><p> Middle - 235</p><p> Welter - 246</p><p> Light - 257</p><p> Feather - 158</p><p> Bantam - 142</p><p> </p><p> I've added another 10 since the last update so only 18 more to go.</p>

im thinking about importing this into the globalverse. How would I go about doing that, just straight importing the characters?

EDIT: On a unrelated note just going through all the pics right now and these are really good! Great work with all of that, they dont look tacky or anything at all.. you're really good!

I've updated the link in the original post, that takes the database up to 2000 characters exactly so i'm going to take a break. As per usual, the Bantamweights can fight at Flyweight and Featherweight too.

im thinking about importing this into the globalverse. How would I go about doing that, just straight importing the characters?

- Main Menu > Databases > Click on the Globalverse > Select

- Editor > Characters > Import > Click on the CVerse-UT666 database on the Import From The Database pulldown menu > Select All > Import

(if you want the relationships added you'll have to do that after as well - just do the same but for "Relationships" in the editor instead of "Characters")

EDIT: On a unrelated note just going through all the pics right now and these are really good! Great work with all of that, they dont look tacky or anything at all.. you're really good!

Thanks! :)

----------------

Just curious, are there any characters which people like in particular?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Perhaps a dumb question. The C-Verse is intended to go where? In the original game or is there a specific database. I ask because i noticed there were no Organizations or other things like that. Thanks for all your hard work! I cant wait to import these guys.

The C-Verse is the Default database that comes with WMMA5. This expansion is a copy of that database with my fighters/teams/companies/avatars added.

What you need to do:

1. Extract my zip file into your WMMA5 directory. It'll add the fighter pictures/logos into the Pictures folder for the Default database. My database refers to that folder to save anyone requiring all of the default graphics twice.

2. On the Main Menu click on Databases, select the CVerse-UT666 database and then play as normal.

• 2 weeks later...