WWE: To Infinity and Beyond

1iiAMTj.png

Welcome to Nick Khan's WWE

Nick Khan is President & Chief Revenue Officer of WWE, a publicly-traded global media company.

Khan, a former practicing attorney, transitioned to International Creative Management (ICM) in 2006 where he launched their Sports Media department and represented the biggest names in sports broadcasting.

In 2012, Khan moved to CAA where he became the Co-Head of the Television Department. During his tenure there, Khan continued to represent the top broadcasters while also representing WWE, the Southeastern Conference (SEC), Top Rank Boxing and others helping to negotiate billions of dollars in media deals on their behalf. On June 1st, Khan joined the WWE Board of Directors in the start of a play for something more and by the end of the week Khan found himself with another new company title: Director of Creative Vision.

Working side-by-side with Vince McMahon, Khan will lead the WWE into the future creatively to garner higher TV ratings, better deals, and lead the world of sports entertainment into a new era: one where the WWE embraces its role as a business and not as a professional wrestling company.

Welcome to Nick Khan's WWE. Nobody on the roster is safe unless you are bringing in good business no matter if you are a Monster Among Men or the Best Kept Secret. It will be super profitable, executives will be paid, and you will probably hate it.

ZU7IXLC.png

Hey, another WWE diary! Very glad I'm not the only one, it takes a bit of the pressure off, haha. WWE is such an interesting promotion in this game because there's one very clear goal and a million ways of getting there. I'm really interested in seeing how our paths diverge, as my dynasty is definitely leaning into the AEW style of "we are wrestling" and you're going for the big-scale multimedia option that Khan has been talking about irl. I will be watching, good luck!