Real World Workers in CVerse Companies

I've been thinking of running a game with CVerse companies but replacing all of the CVerse workers with real world workers. Sort of an alternate history kind of thing (in my head, I refer to it as the Cenaverse). As part of this, I didn't want everyone to start off unemployed, so I was thinking about what workers I should use to make the rosters for each of the CVerse companies (assuming that the CVerse products are unchanged and that their histories stay at least similar).

In any case, it's kind of an interesting thought experiment, so I thought I'd throw it out there for some ideas. Opportunity to mix up real world rosters a bit while still keeping things recognizable.

Thoughts?

Some of what you're saying there lines up with what I'd been thinking.

I agree that SWF is pretty clearly the McMahon's company - I was thinking of putting Vince in SWF and Stephanie and Triple H down in RIPW as a nod to NXT. Actual roster sounds reasonable, though I had been considering having Rollins as having been poached by USPW.

CWA, as a merger of two big Canadian wrestling families, I was thinking of having run by Bret Hart. Scott D'Amore may be a good choice for booker. You're right that there should be a pretty solid roster there for them to draw from, and I could imagine having Natalya near the top of their women's division.

I imagine DAVE to have been closer to ECW, so I tend to think that was run by Heyman, and PSW is now under Tommy Dreamer. Then I was think maybe IPW under Don Callis and GSW under Konnan. Not sure how I feel on those.

Eric Bischoff might be a good choice for USPW, but I don't really get the family friendly sense from him - I was actually thinking of sending him overseas as the owner of 21CW.

I was thinking of Jake Roberts in MAW and maybe Corgan or Cornette in NYCW.