Option to turn off fighter relocations

I don't know if there will be another patch or if this is something that's easily doable in a patch but if there is and it is, for the love of god, PLEASE, give us the option to turn off fighter relocations. It completely ruins the immersion for me when so many Canadian men move to the British Isles, Europe, or Japan and so many American women move to Asia. There's a company able to sign them right where they are, they don't need to move at all and they definitely shouldn't be moving all the way across the world.

I always edit them back to where they're supposed to be but that gets tiresome because it seems like more and more relocate as the game goes on, plus you keep doing the same fighters over and over unless you put them in the neighboring country. But there's not much you can do with the mediocre depth fighters who have no shot at being hired and shouldn't be moving, you just have to keep putting them back every time. I've been toying with the idea of putting a small company, restricted to low regional size, in every region as needed to prevent relocations, but I'm guessing that would probably cause unforeseen problems...