TEW 2016 Regional advice

First off, apologies to the board mods and admins as this is intentionally posted on the wrong board. I'd like to ask for a temporary allowance just to get this in front of good, knowledgeable people as the '16 board isn't frequented as much. If this is allowed then thank you.

Good people, please give me your advice on getting my regional company to cult. I'm based in South West USA and while there are plenty of bigger (more popular, ranked higher) companies I regularly finish ahead of them each month and have higher production values. I run 4 shows a month in my home region. The adjacent regions are a considerable drop in pop.

All of the companies I compete against are financially strong or comfortable. Is there a way to make life hard for them? Will declaring war/dirty tricks have an effect? Or is it just a case of losing money on shows in an adjacent region until I have 2 regions on D+?

Many thanks to anyone who reads or responds to this post.

Good people, please give me your advice on getting my regional company to cult. I'm based in South West USA and while there are plenty of bigger (more popular, ranked higher) companies I regularly finish ahead of them each month and have higher production values. I run 4 shows a month in my home region. The adjacent regions are a considerable drop in pop.

All of the companies I compete against are financially strong or comfortable. Is there a way to make life hard for them? Will declaring war/dirty tricks have an effect? Or is it just a case of losing money on shows in an adjacent region until I have 2 regions on D+?

I think that if you declare war on other companies, defeating them in regional battles might hurt them more, but I'm not sure about that. You could also steal their workers, but if they're bigger than you, they'll probably be stealing your workers instead.

But none of that will help you get to Cult. You have to get that popularity up in another region. Ideally, you're playing a mod that gives you the opportunity to get a small TV deal, but I don't think the CVerse does. So if you can't get a TV deal, you pretty much have to just run shows there.

Note that the general advice is to be really careful about going up to Cult, because your costs rise dramatically.

I think that if you declare war on other companies, defeating them in regional battles might hurt them more, but I'm not sure about that. You could also steal their workers, but if they're bigger than you, they'll probably be stealing your workers instead.

But none of that will help you get to Cult. You have to get that popularity up in another region. Ideally, you're playing a mod that gives you the opportunity to get a small TV deal, but I don't think the CVerse does. So if you can't get a TV deal, you pretty much have to just run shows there.

Note that the general advice is to be really careful about going up to Cult, because your costs rise dramatically.

Thanks for the advice.

I will see how much money I lose from promoting in an adjacent region and try and work out how long it will take to grind it out.