Pictures Showing In Game

I downloaded and installed the Dawn of MMA Revamped Mod. However, I can't get the pictures (Faces, logos, etc) to show up in the game. According to the editor, the game is using the correct picture location. For example... In the editor it shows the correct face picture associated with Ken Shamrock... but within the saved game, it shows no picture being associated with him.

Any help will really be appreciated

• 4 weeks later...
I downloaded and installed the Dawn of MMA Revamped Mod. However, I can't get the pictures (Faces, logos, etc) to show up in the game. According to the editor, the game is using the correct picture location. For example... In the editor it shows the correct face picture associated with Ken Shamrock... but within the saved game, it shows no picture being associated with him.

Any help will really be appreciated

the save game's picture data and the database's picture data are not synced, you have to make the changes independent of each other. to fix this, open the save game, go to settings, then picture folder, then select the correct folder. that should work.

Having this same issue, but with the Global Verse mod. When I rename a picture to a fighers name, and re-load the mod I expected it to automatically load that fighters picture, but it appears to not work that way?

wmma uses the name of the image to decide what picture to show, but changing the name of the image does not change what name wmma uses. for example, if a fighter is set to use James Foster.gif, and you rename James Foster.gif to something else, it's still set to look for an image with the name James Foster.gif, not what you renamed it to; and since there is no longer a James Foster.gif, it just shows a blank image. you just have to select the image's new name in the editor and in the save game.

the save game's picture data and the database's picture data are not synced, you have to make the changes independent of each other. to fix this, open the save game, go to settings, then picture folder, then select the correct folder. that should work.

wmma uses the name of the image to decide what picture to show, but changing the name of the image does not change what name wmma uses. for example, if a fighter is set to use James Foster.gif, and you rename James Foster.gif to something else, it's still set to look for an image with the name James Foster.gif, not what you renamed it to; and since there is no longer a James Foster.gif, it just shows a blank image. you just have to select the image's new name in the editor and in the save game.

Thank you. I actually downloaded a whole bunch of your new renders (awesome by the way) and wanted to give them to guys in game with no pictures. I figured I'd rename your renders to their names and throw them into the Pictures folder. I guess it has to be done manually all the time. No problem.

Once again, thanks for your help and your renders are awesome. Really making me enjoy the game more.

Btw, I see you are re-rendering some fighters who already have pictures in the game, any chance you might get around to doing some guys like Sean Morrison, Cohen Eddings, Beau Gorshin and Brandon Sugar?. Those are some of my favorite Lightweight guys!

Thank you. I actually downloaded a whole bunch of your new renders (awesome by the way) and wanted to give them to guys in game with no pictures. I figured I'd rename your renders to their names and throw them into the Pictures folder. I guess it has to be done manually all the time. No problem.

Pre-game there is a quicker way to do it if you've got the render files named the same as characters in the database and in the correct folders:

- Editor

- Characters

- Mass Edit

- Select All

- Make sure Picture Becomes 'Their Name.gif' is selected at the top pull-down menu

- Mass Edit and then confirm it.

If you do this pre-game then if you add renders at a later date it'll also add them into the savegame the next time you load it.

Pre-game there is a quicker way to do it if you've got the render files named the same as characters in the database and in the correct folders:

- Editor

- Characters

- Select All

- Make sure Picture Becomes 'Their Name.gif' is selected at the top pull-down menu

- Mass Edit and then confirm it.

If you do this pre-game then if you add renders at a later date it'll also add them into the savegame the next time you load it.

Thanks!. Exactly what I was looking for.