Need Help please with MAW, NYCW & TWL database

Hey,

So I messed up and was playing around with the editor of the database and changed a few things on the Mid Atlantic Wrestling, New York City Wrestling & Texas Wrestling League editor page and then hit save. I didn't realize I was saving this to the master database.

Would someone be so kind to take a screenshot of each of those default editor pages and post them here or PM me with it so I can change them back, not that I see how to make & save new (sperate) databases.

I just need the main editor page for each of the 3. The page where you can edit the money, momentum, production levels, backstage rules....

Thanks so much I appreciate it.

PS- I tried to download the default database but can't get it working so I just figured it would be easiest just to manually adjust if I can secure the info.

Hey,

So I messed up and was playing around with the editor of the database and changed a few things on the Mid Atlantic Wrestling, New York City Wrestling & Texas Wrestling League editor page and then hit save. I didn't realize I was saving this to the master database.

Would someone be so kind to take a screenshot of each of those default editor pages and post them here or PM me with it so I can change them back, not that I see how to make & save new (sperate) databases.

I just need the main editor page for each of the 3. The page where you can edit the money, momentum, production levels, backstage rules....

Thanks so much I appreciate it.

PS- I tried to download the default database but can't get it working so I just figured it would be easiest just to manually adjust if I can secure the info.

Here you go. And in the future, for the default database you literally just copy and paste it into the database folder. So if it happens again, that's the way to do it.

d9HKDtr.png?1

dYMvySY.png?1

7oDujy8.png?1

Out of curiosity, what did you change?

I was just playing around with :

-starting money

-broadcasting

-merch

- momentum

& with TWL, that they never shut down.

I want to start a territory save with me controlling a few if not all of them.

Like COTT.

But I kinda wanted them to start with more money, and tv deal (even if its internet based)

But really, i was just kinda seeing what I could do. & hit save by accident.