Guerrilla Warfare Worker Stat Minimums Too High?

Using patch 1.33.

I've spent the past half hour trying to work out why some workers are penalised with a negative crowd reaction in the Guerrilla Warfare product and others aren't. I tried using the information located in this post by Jaded but didn't have any luck. I've now come to the conclusion that the minimum requirement for those stats isn't 50, but 60 for Guerrilla Warfare. Is that correct? If so, it seems quite high for a product that is almost exclusively going to be used by a small indy promotion. Having a roster where everyone has 60+ in either technical, puro or aerial is going to make it very expensive and very difficult to hire to. Is there any reason that this is 60, as opposed to 50? Or is there something else at play that I've not taken into account?

Moved to the correct forum.

The post you quoted is not correct.

The threshold for the least severe crowd reaction penalty is 60 for all products, not just Guerilla Warfare. 50 is for the next level after that, going down in tens until it hits 20.

Additionally, the list of skills in the past is also not correct, as Guerrilla Warfare looks at Charisma, Psychology, Brawling, Technical, Puroresu and Aerial.

Ah! Thanks for that explanation Adam, that's great. Should make solving the issue a lot easier.

Apologies for posting in the wrong forum too, I'm never sure with something like that if its an issue to fix or a question to answer! :D