Recommendations

Hi all! Firstly please no hate / lectures!

So i am dying to play a real world mod that doesn’t make WWE impossible to play. I know I know they’re poop and can’t book etc but i just want a fun play around, general manager style, that won’t make every show 50/60% and just not fun to play. So, any recommendations for a mod with inflated stats, thus making it easier to play?

So i am dying to play a real world mod that doesn’t make WWE impossible to play. I know I know they’re poop and can’t book etc but i just want a fun play around, general manager style, that won’t make every show 50/60% and just not fun to play. So, any recommendations for a mod with inflated stats, thus making it easier to play?

The easiest way is to just use the mass editor and increase stats of the WWE workers by 10-20 percent or whatever you want from one of the brilliant mods that are out there.

I use it often to actually do the opposite. I feel some mod makers cater a bit to the people that want faster growth(where as I want it to feel more real life) so I tend to decrease stats a bit before I start.

The mass editor is very easy to use once you've messed around with it a bit.

Definitely go with Real World Chronicles 2021. The stats for workers are a lot higher than most other mods.

Change both products of WWE (Core + Current) to something that fits your booking style and you should be good to go.

Also keep in mind unless there are starting storylines in the mod, the first few weeks will get a penalty for the lack of "interesting" storylines, while you're still heating up yours

Thanks for the replies, I can't work out how to mass edit the workers as suggested. Can you let me know the way? Very much appreciated!

You would go to the editor. Go to workers. Do a search by (works for WWE) . 'Select all' the workers and choose what you want to edit. Such as increase brawling by --- (maybe 10 percent). I would use percentages instead of numbers to keep the better workers on a higher scale.