USPW: Hegemony

Independence Day Slam Predictions

Ten Man Tag Team Elimination Match
Team Running Wolf def. The Business

USPW National Championship 3-Way Match
American Patriot def. Trent Shaffer & Roger Cage (C)

No Disqualification Match
Joss Thompson def. Commissioner Justice

USPW Tag Team Championship 4-Way Match
Bad Intentions def. The Ring Generals, Texas Express, Bad Intentions & Jett & Moor (C)

USPW #1 Contender Battle Royale
Angry Gilmore, Anthony Trask, Casey Valentine, DC Rayne, Eddie Howard, Enygma, Fro Sure, Jim Force, Joss Thompson, Justin Sensitive, Kirk Jameson, Krusher Karloff, Rajah, Rich Money, Rick Law, Running Wolf, Sterling Whitlock, T-Rex, Tyson Baine & Zeus
Winner: Enygma

USPW Women's Championship Match
Alicia Strong def. Joanne Rodriguez (C)

USPW Championship  Match
Steve Frehley (C) def. Nicky Champion

Bonus Point: Thoughts on the diary so far?
Been enjoying it so far. The presentation is great and it's been fun seeing your take on the storylines

Ten Man Tag Team Elimination Match!
Team Running Wolf vs. The Business

Rich Money's group gets the win as the demand to get wins continues for the Business.

USPW National Championship 3-Way Match
American Patriot vs. Trent Shaffer vs. Roger Cage (C)

This one's kind of out there, but perhaps Shaffer is the hero of this story? Lol, Shaffer unmasks Patriot AND wins the title here.

No Disqualification Match
Joss Thompson vs. Commissioner Justice

Thompson STOMPS the commissioner here.

USPW Tag Team Championship 4-Way Match
The Ring Generals vs. Texas Express vs. Bad Intentions vs. Jett & Moor (C)

I actually like these boring guys. Probably nowhere near Jett & Moor's level, but the overconfidence from the champs costs them in a decision that doesn't involve them.

USPW #1 Contender Battle Royale
Angry Gilmore, Anthony Trask, Casey Valentine, DC Rayne, Eddie Howard, Enygma, Fro Sure, Jim Force, Joss Thompson, Justin Sensitive, Kirk Jameson, Krusher Karloff, Rajah, Rich Money, Rick Law, Running Wolf, Sterling Whitlock, T-Rex, Tyson Baine and Zeus!

Jameson earns the opportunity here. But what can he do with it?

USPW Women's Championship Match
Alicia Strong vs Joanne Rodriguez (C)

Strong MUST go over.

USPW Championship  Match
Nicky Champion vs. Steve Frehley (C)
USPW's product basically DEMANDS Champion win here. The fans will go home happy, but this may be more than Champion can handle.

Bonus Point: Thoughts on the diary so far? Jaimie Quinn. Alicia Strong. BOOK IT.

• Thanks 1

Another awesome show, and it really feels like what USPW's product should be. Nicky Champion probably shouldn't have gone over Steve Frehley (Frehley was waaaaaaaaaaaay too hot. Is he still the most popular wrestler in the world or has Champion taken over?). But it's what needed to happen for USPW's family friendly program. Interested to see where Frehley goes from here. There's no way he'll take this one quietly. 

Joss Thompson will be an interesting challenge for Nicky Champion. He does have a pinfall victory over him - though it was in a 2 out of 3 falls match. He's also red hot. Man he put in some great performances on this show. He really has turned into a star here and is looking to make up for that past failed run as champion.

Bulldozer finally gets unmasked huh? Shaffer and Raven are going to be LIVID going forward. Cage almost seemed to be just another man thrown into this rivalry by the end of it. Good to see him get out from under the National title.

Alicia Strong gets a good win and can reset the women's division and make somebody famous. *Cough* Jaimie Quinn *Cough* 

Lots of room to build some new stars after a fantastic show.

• Thanks 1

I'm a fan of Bulldozer so I'm glad he got his big win on the biggest stage. He also has a lot of fresh heels to work with that are both young and up and coming and some that are more established. It'll be a fun few months for him.

I think Champion did have to win because between Money and Frehley...that's been a fair amount of time with heels at the very top of the company and I do think the audience wants some semblance of relief to that. Joss and Champion can go at it for a bit. You do have more heels ready then faces obviously. I do wonder how Frehley's going to end up taking this loss though. Maybe he loses his temper and this provokes something with Law(who has been floating for a while now and needs something to sink his teeth into; an angle like this to toughen him up from a perception standpoint could do wonders)? Just spitballing there.

Also between Force selling out earlier and now Enygma seemingly converting to Tyson's group...there's more of a need for some kind of hero more then ever now for other parts of the card!

• Thanks 1

I like the direction things are going. The Ring Generals are awesome. There's fresh blood in the tag division. The arrival of Ross Henry and American Gold will definitely help shake things up as well. Alicia Strong really has Belle Bryden on edge- JAIMIE QUINN IS BACK!!! Awww yeah!!! Jack Jackson is on his way! Man I love the direction where heading. Great match from Frehley and Law. Wait a minute. Bulldozer is keeping the mask? Trent and Raven are going to lose it! Frehley vs Cage? BOOK IT.

On 7/14/2023 at 10:13 PM, DevilofNG said:

I like the direction things are going. The Ring Generals are awesome. There's fresh blood in the tag division. The arrival of Ross Henry and American Gold will definitely help shake things up as well. Alicia Strong really has Belle Bryden on edge- JAIMIE QUINN IS BACK!!! Awww yeah!!! Jack Jackson is on his way! Man I love the direction where heading. Great match from Frehley and Law. Wait a minute. Bulldozer is keeping the mask? Trent and Raven are going to lose it! Frehley vs Cage? BOOK IT.

I too love the Ring Generals. They have finally gotten to the point where they could win a match clean without their opponents getting PO'd haha 

Good one for Julius Moor getting a title shot, but man did things escalate quickly after the match or what? A Steel Cage?! Alicia Strong and Belle Bryden have some awesome chemistry as enemies here. Can't wait to see where that leads. THE RING GENERALS WON A MATCH! They're on the rise baby! What's Jack Jackson's popularity at this point? That promo did really well. Thompson is really forcing his way into a prominent just based on his performances. I'd be interested to see how many of your top 10 matches was he involved in.