I like to have all my PPVs have certain traditions, whether that be a specific match, a gimmick, have a tournament climax at it or have a certain match type associated with it. Basically something that makes it special, I'm currently planning out a save based on the 2004.ruthless Aggression mod, with a few tweaks, Shane is head of WWF (in this timeline they won the lawsuit and now we have the World Fund for Wildlife, suck it pandas) as Vince McMahon is now embarking on a four year journey to become president of the United States in 2008 (McMahon vs. Obama). Anyway I have 10 of my 12 PPVs planned out and so thought I would start this thread to see what traditions other people have created and see if I can basically steal them, anyway here's mine.

January: Royal Rumble - 30 Man Rumble

February: No Way Out - At least 1 cage, hell in a cell or strap match

March: WrestleMania - Andre Battle Royal and biggest show of the year

April: TBA

May: TBA

June: Heatwave - My version of Extreme rules, will have at least 1 hardcore, table, ladder, tlc or something on a pole/stairway to heaven match

July: Great American Bash: All American Rumble (15 Man Rumble, pinfall or submission only, US title on the line, champ always enters last) WarGames match.

August: SummerSlam - Tag Team Classic Final, Money in the Bank ladder match.

September: Battleground - No gimmick matches, an all wrestling show, only match types outside of regular would be iron man, submission, ultimate submission or 2 out of 3 falls.

October: Halloween Havoc - "spooky" gimmick matches, spin the wheel make the deal like in NXT, hosted by Mankind.

November: Survivor Series - At least 2 traditional survivor series match, main evented by Elimination Chamber.

December: King of the Ring - 8 man tournament, winner gets a world title shot at the Royal Rumble.

Post your PPV Traditions below, or suggest what I can do during April and May using existing WWF/WCW PPVs.

<p>i am quite predictable with my events </p><p> </p><p>

i always have </p><p> </p><p>

Table Manners</p><p>

usually three or four Table matches </p><p> </p><p>

Ladder Theory </p><p>

all championship matches are ladder matches</p><p> </p><p>

A Night of Casual Violence </p><p>

no belts are defended, its all anyone who just wants a fight or to settled big grudges, usually death matches or something similar </p><p> </p><p>

other than that i usually have 7 ppvs or events a year</p>

I typically play NJPW in Real World Mods (or created Japanese companies that follow that sort of style of AJPW/NOAH/NJPW) so my gimmick matches are kept at an absolute minimum. I do like to book Elimination Chamber type matches though, if I do end up using a yearly gimmick match. Everything else is "if the feud calls for it" kind of vibe, or "once every few years."

<p>I don't like the idea. The first thing I do when I start WWE saves is to get rid of thematic PPV's (HIAC, Elimination Chamber, No Way Out, Extreme Rules). To me, this type of matches need to happen naturally, make them special. I have an April 2018 WWE save, which started in June 2016, where I've had 1 HIAC and 1 Elimination Chamber, for example. I don't have a Chamber in my plans, the next HIAC is going to be in the 2019 WrestleMania.</p><p> </p><p>

However, I like "tournament" PPV's, so I keep MITB, KOTR and the Rumble. Survivor Series is the exception, but I can make it SD vs. Raw to make sense in my head.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jamarcus" data-cite="jamarcus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="53527" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't like the idea. The first thing I do when I start WWE saves is to get rid of thematic PPV's (HIAC, Elimination Chamber, No Way Out, Extreme Rules). To me, this type of matches need to happen naturally, make them special. I have an April 2018 WWE save, which started in June 2016, where I've had 1 HIAC and 1 Elimination Chamber, for example. I don't have a Chamber in my plans, the next HIAC is going to be in the 2019 WrestleMania.<p> </p><p> However, I like "tournament" PPV's, so I keep MITB, KOTR and the Rumble. Survivor Series is the exception, but I can make it SD vs. Raw to make sense in my head.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm with you on this. There have been so many HIAC in real life that just didn't need to happen. I would stick to the Big 4 being special, and each of the 4 already seem to have their gimmicks set. For the rest, I would let it come organically. If there is some blood feud that just can't be contained, then make it HIAC. And if it happens at WM, great. If it happens at your Extreme Rules or Halloween Havoc, that's great, too.</p>