Alter Ego or Gimmick Suggestion

In a future TEW, I'd like to see an option for alter egos and/or gimmicks to be completely company owned sans tied to any specific workers rather than the only option being just tied to certain workers and only with certain companies as it is now.

As an example of how it works now: SWF effectively controls the Calamari Kid alter ego. Sam Pratt/Cannonball Kid is the only one that can use that alter ego, and only in SWF, in the editor. As Pratt does not work for SWF, that means that no one can use the Calamari Kid alter ego even in SWF unless the player tinkers with the database.

What I'm proposing would allow SWF, not only player controlled but also AI controlled, to assign the alter ego to anyone they want if Pratt is not in their employ rather than having to wait for him to be rehired by the company or through the use of database tinkering. This would introduce some dynamics to both real world and fantasy mods that aren't there now.

Real world scenario: WWE owns and created The Undertaker alter ego. What if they didn't hire Mark Calaway in 1990 an assign him the alter ego? Who would have been given that alter ego? Historical modders can choose another worker in a historical fantasy mod, sure, but that creates a fixed path whereas what I'm proposing adds an element of surprise as the AI could assign virtually anyone to it (or to a certain type of worker if alter ego worker assignment preferences are tied to certain criteria in the database).