SWF: My Way!!!!!!!

I am sitting in a bar late one night, in the middle of nowhere. I just lost my job, again. It is not that I am a bad employee or a dishonest one, it is just I take risks and sometimes I appear to be careless. About two hours before closing time a well dressed man and his lackey saunter into the bar. The “Corporate” guy looked like someone I had met before, but I could not place him. The lackey asked the bar keep where the phone was and disappeared to the rear of the bar by the restrooms. “What are you drinking”, asked ‘Corporate’. “Captain and Coke”, was my reply. He ordered us each a drink and began to tell me how his limo had broken down in this god forsaken place. His lackey returned after about a quarter of an hour. He informed his employer they would have to wait for at least an hour. ‘Corp’ was furious, he began berating and belittling the poor driver. Then it dawned on me, my drinking buddy was [COLOR="Red"]Richard Eisen[/COLOR], owner of the SWF. We had met about five years earlier, before I went to college I spent around 7 years working as an Indy guy, or non contracted wrestler. I had met Mr. Eisen when I did some ‘jobs’ for his company, ok I was squashed by his midcard monsters, for a half dozen or so matches. When I worked for him I made 20 bucks and a handshake from Mr. Eisen. After the bartender brought us another round, I filled Mr. Eisen in on our past meeting, he acted like he remembered but you could tell he did not. He started making small talk about this and that (what a master at controlling a situation he was). He asked me what I do now, and I told him, “I am an unemployed accountant. Then he turned the conversation to his work. He wanted to know what I thought of his current product. I told him it sucked. I am not sure but I think it shocked him. So I continued. I told him how I felt TCW was gaining on him and with Tommy having such deep pockets and all of those Hollywood writers; he was going to put up a huge fight. And then there is D.A.V.E., (ran by Phil Vibert, who I had tons of respect for), and there Hardcore/sex Style, I feel they are the future. Mr. Eisen listened to me rattle on for an hour. When his car arrived he gave me a card and told me to call this guy about a job. “Tell him you are a friend of mine and you can start right away.”

The next Day The next morning I awoke around 8 and immediately called the number on the card. A nice sounding young lady answered the phone, “Eisen Entertainment, personnel department”. Cool his friend with a job opening was him. I just hoped it was in accounting and not in the ring, I was older and fatter and I sure did not want to be jobbing to [COLOR="Red"]Jumbo Shrimp [/COLOR]for 20 bucks and a handshake. I told the receptionist who I was and why I was calling, and she said she would put me on hold and inform the director of personnel (aka [COLOR="Red"]Queen Emily[/COLOR]). Well the receptionist forgot to push the hold button and I overheard her ‘Royal Highness’, “I can not believe Richard saddled me with barroom rift raft, set up his flight and get him out here A.S.A.P. give him the office in the basement by the gym.” I learned that 1: Queen Emily does not like me, and 2: I had an office job not an on air job. I flew out that night. The next morning I started work in my office by the gym. When I entered the office I was a little taken aback, the office was not small, but all I had was an old rickety desk and a folding chair. I realized I was not liked around here. So I stole an extra folding chair from the gym and went to my office to finish my new hire paperwork. Around 3:30, [COLOR="red"]Mr. Eisen [/COLOR]stopped by to check on me, “How’s it going kid”. “Not bad, just unsure what my job is. The paper work I did for H.R. says Mr. Eisen’s ‘Friend’.” “That’s right kid, you are my friend, did you mean all that stuff about TCW and D.A.V.E.?” “Yes, why?” I replied. “Well now it is your problem” “What does that mean?” I asked. “That means that starting right now you are my V.P. of operations, it is your job to manage on air talent, write the story lines, and basically you have full control, as long as I am happy.” “So I get all functions of the company as long as you are happy, what makes you happy?” “Money, you make it and the shareholders and I are happy, you don’t and you are fired. Now we go live Tuesday night and the Christmas Clash is in two weeks, better get to work.”

Nailing down the roster Now that my job outline was clear, it was time to work. I decided to put together a booking team of [COLOR="Red"]Chief Two Eagles[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Black Hat Bailey[/COLOR], and the three [COLOR="red"]Eisens [/COLOR]([COLOR="red"]Richard, Jerry and Eric[/COLOR]). I picked the Chief out of respect and the fact he is my head road agent, and I believe his input was needed, even if he has no booking experience. I picked B.H. Bailey because he has booking experience and is a respected veteran, but I explained to him that by taking the job he was protected on the roster, but only in a supporting role to put our younger guys over. Then I spoke with the Eisen family. Richard had been booking for decades; he was solid even if he had aired some of the worst gimmicks and storylines ever. Eric is considered the boy genius of booking, but he could not have input on his own storylines. And then comes Jerry, he is the companies Color Commentator, and one day he will be the C.E.O., I want to prepare him for the future. Next I sat down with Chief Two Eagles and went over a list of available road agents. He suggested Bailey and Richard Eisen; after all they have been the current road agents. I said no. I want road agents that can concentrate on my product, not on there own “on air” personas. We settled on [COLOR="red"]Duncan[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Kendall[/COLOR], a childhood idol of mine, and [COLOR="red"]Curt O’Malley[/COLOR], another retired legend. Now it was time to take care of our “on air” out of the ring talent. I decided even though [COLOR="red"]Peter Michaels [/COLOR]and Jerry Eisen were a good combo with years of experience; they were both getting older and kind of stale. With only one weekly show I needed to give them a trainee, enter [COLOR="red"]Duane F[/COLOR]ry. Backstage segments would be handled by [COLOR="red"]Ana Garcia [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR] (Gilmore). That left me with our current director of personnel and backstage interviewer [COLOR="red"]Queen Emily[/COLOR]. I think she just is not “hot” enough for a featured role, and she dogged me, her new boss. I gladly faxed her (and every wrestling company above regional) her pink slip. That only leaves the in ring workers. I am not happy with The [COLOR="red"]Underwater [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Union [/COLOR](carton characters were in the 80s), I will not cut talent for no reason, and so they will do the “job” until they leave. On a side note I do have a storyline idea for [COLOR="red"]Calamari Kid[/COLOR]. I met with the roster and made my decisions, for now I would only be bringing in 2 workers, both relatives to current workers.

SWF TV Episode 1 Pre show lunch with [COLOR="Red"]Richard Eisen[/COLOR]. “Are you ready Kid?” Mr. Eisen asked between bites of his Steak. “I think so, but before we start I have a few things I think you should know about my booking philosophy. I will pass the championships around a lot, more so than most companies probably would like. I love stables. I believe in using real life circumstances and relationships in my storylines. And I do not mind losing a battle to win a war.” “That is fine, just make money”, Richard replied with a smile. “Also, Mr. Eisen, even if it looks like I am doing something you do not like, and you want it changed, I will not do it, I know what I am doing (I hope), trust me.” SHOWTIME. SWF Supreme TV December week 1, Tuesday, 2005 Wisconsin Gardens (10,000 Attendance) (Getting my house in order) Dark Match#1: [COLOR="red"]Flex & Pecs [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]The Amazing Bum[/COLOR]fholes A decent tag match, the crowd seemed please. Zimmey pinned Pecs at 8:47. Rating: B Dark Match#2: [COLOR="red"]Lobster Warrior [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR] Texas Pete Controlled this one from the get go and never looked back. Texas Pete with the Lone star Drop at 4:53. Rating: B- The show opens with Pyro and [COLOR="red"]Peter Michaels [/COLOR]welcomes the viewers to the new Era of Sports Entertainment. He quickly mentions that [COLOR="red"]Duane Fry[/COLOR] will be joining [COLOR="red"]Jerry Eisen [/COLOR]and himself in the booth as a secondary announcer. Michaels goes on to say that coming up next is [COLOR="red"]Ana Garc[/COLOR]ia with an in depth interview with [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR]. Rating: C-…….oops maybe Duane was the wrong choice. Rating: A the crowd seems to like Enygma. The camera cuts to backstage where a very sensual [COLOR="red"]Ana Garcia [/COLOR]is standing with the masked [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR]. Enygma goes into long winded monolog about how he has worked hard all his life to get to where he is and how it is his destiny to become the SWF World Champion once again and how[COLOR="red"] Runaway Train [/COLOR]should defend against him at the Christmas Clash. Rating: B+ Match#1: [COLOR="red"]Death R[/COLOR]ow v. [COLOR="red"]Samoan Wild Boyz[/COLOR] I thought this would be a brawling tag match, but the crowd did not seem to really get into it. [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]looked good. Toma pinned [COLOR="red"]Knuckles[/COLOR] with the long range head butt at 12:42. Rating: B- The camera cuts backstage to the hair and make up department where [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR] is getting ready. [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]walks in and stands Dumb founded until she leaves the room. Rating: B Match#2: [COLOR="red"]Robbie Retro [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Jumbo Shrimp[/COLOR] This was a big mismatch and it killed the crowd. Retro pinned Jumbo at 6:43 with the Acid Drop. Rating: C+ After the contestants clear the ring, [COLOR="red"]Jerry Eisen [/COLOR]leaves his spot at the announcer’s table to climb into the ring for an interview with [COLOR="red"]Rich Money[/COLOR]. Rich talks about how great it is to have wealth and how men should do whatever it takes to keep wealth by continuing on in the paths set forth by there fathers. That brings him to his point, he tells Jerry that he is smart, he stays out of the ring and helps his father run his empire, he may not agree with his father but he follows the path set forth, but [COLOR="red"]Eric[/COLOR] is different. He is to busy trying to win favor with the fans. Well Eric needs a wake up call. Rating: B Match#3: [COLOR="red"]Calamari Kid [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Squeaky McClean [/COLOR]for the Shooting Star Championship A good high Flying match, the crowd was into it. Squeaky wins with the Stain Removal at 7:43. Rating: B+ Backstage in the catering area [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]is getting some coffee when [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR] walks by he misses his mouth and pours the coffee down the front of his shirt. Rating: B [COLOR="red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]is laughing in the corner; he was reading the Wall Street Journal. Rating: B+ Match#4: [COLOR="red"]High Concept [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Lords of War [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]The Biggs Boyz [/COLOR]for SWF World Tag Team A good match even if the older guys where winded by the end. [COLOR="red"]The Guru [/COLOR]was actually the fans favorite part. [COLOR="red"]Warlord pain [/COLOR]hit [COLOR="red"]Brett Biggs [/COLOR]with the Execution at dawn to win at 11:33. Rating: B A video is shown showing the destruction [COLOR="red"]Runaway train [/COLOR]has set forth under his title reign. Rating: A+ Match#5: [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Steve Frehley [/COLOR]for North America Championship A great match. The crowd loved it. Frehley won at 18:27 with Frehley’s Comet. Rating: A [COLOR="red"]Eric Eisen [/COLOR]is seen walking backstage, he enters a room. When the camera pulls back [COLOR="red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]is shown sneaking around the corner. Rating: A Main Event: [COLOR="red"]Remo/ Rich Money/ Runaway Train/ Sam Keith/ Enforcer Roberts [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Christian Faith/ Enygma/ Freddie Datsun/ Jack Bruce/ Skull Debones.[/COLOR]This match turned into a free for all almost from the outset. The crowd loved it. Ruled a no contest at 4:32 when the referee lost control. Rating: A+ Post Show notes Rating: A TV Rating 1,539,996 UK TV Rating: 34,381 TCW: B- D.A.V.E.: C+ Notes: the crowd did not like [COLOR="red"]Duane Fry[/COLOR], I will think about this. Also [COLOR="red"]Jerry Eisen [/COLOR]dropped the ball in at least one match.

Weekly Notes: This week a deal was announced between SWF and ROF of the UK. The deal calls for SWF to send workers to ROF to work on there in ring skills, so far no workers have been named. SWF Supreme TV episode 2 Attendance: 9,591 Dark Match#1: [COLOR="Red"]The Hired Guns/Sam Keith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Skull Debones/ Steve Frehley/ Calamari Kid[/COLOR]This was a faced pace six man tag match. The crowd loved every second of it. The finish came when [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete [/COLOR]hit Calamari kid with the lone star Drop at 7:59. Rating: A Dark Match#2: [COLOR="red"]Remo[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy[/COLOR] Another great match, this back and forth battle kept the crowd going. The finish came at 7:43 when both wrestlers were counted out. Rating: A The pyros hit and the music plays signifying the start of the broadcast. The crowd was hot coming off of the dark matches. The Eisentron shows [COLOR="red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]sitting by a pool at dollar shaped pool at his mansion. He is wearing a dark blue swim suit and a blood red silk robe. He is sipping what appears to be a fine wine. He looks at the camera and begins to talk about the best things in life and caring on the family legacy. Then he turns his monolog to [COLOR="red"]Eric Eisen[/COLOR], the spoiled rich kid who only wants to make the fans happy. He says that Eric needs to prepare for a hostile takeover. Rating for show of wealth: B+ Rating for Monolog: A Match #1: [COLOR="red"]The Amazing Bumfholes [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]The Dirty White Boyz[/COLOR]After there solid showing in the dark match last week I decided to let them open the show. Not a bad match. The finish came with [COLOR="red"]Randy[/COLOR] rolling up [COLOR="red"]Lead Belly [/COLOR]for the pin at 10:35 Rating: B Backstage [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]walks into the Diva Locker room and asks [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR] if she would like to go out sometime. She accepts. Rating: B Match #2:[COLOR="red"] Robbie Retro [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Jumbo Shrimp[/COLOR] An odd match on paper with Shrimps size advantage over his opponents. The finish came when Retro pinned Jumbo with the Acid Drop at 13:25. Rating: B [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen [/COLOR]makes his way to the ring. He starts telling the crowd how he makes superstars. How he made Sam Strong a star and how he alone can make a star in this business. And he has decided the next big star was going to be [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma[/COLOR], his hand picked Blue Chipper. Rating: B [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR]Comes out and joins [COLOR="red"]Peter Michaels [/COLOR]in the ring. Train says last week [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR] talked about being a champion and wanting to reclaim that glory, well he accepts. “If you do not want to get run over by the train you better get off my tracks.” Rating: A+ Match #3: [COLOR="red"]Lobster Warrior [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Akima Brave [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Squeaky McClean [/COLOR]for the shooting star belt A good, exciting faced pace match. First Akima eliminated Lobster Warrior with the Samoan Suplex. Then Squeaky Hit Akima with the Stain Removal. Finally Angry rolled Squeaky up with a handful of tights to win the shooting star belt at 18:22 Rating: A [COLOR="red"]Eric Eisen [/COLOR]appears in a video on Eisentron. He says he is tired of [COLOR="red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]running his mouth and wanted to settle it once and for all in the ring. Rating: B+ Match #4: [COLOR="red"]High Concept [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Flex & Pecs [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Biggs Boyz [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Lords of War [/COLOR]for the SWF Tag belts. A solid effort by the wrestlers. Lords of war were tired by the end. The finish was [COLOR="red"]Warlord Pain [/COLOR]hitting the Execution at Dawn on [COLOR="red"]Elmo Benson[/COLOR] Rating: B [COLOR="red"]Ana Garcia [/COLOR]is backstage. She introduces her guest as [COLOR="red"]Jack Bruce[/COLOR]. Jack goes on to tell everyone why he left TCW and how he could not stand his band mates in Painful Procedure. He claims that they really could not even play there own instruments, that is why he really left. Rating: B+ Main Event: [COLOR="red"]Christian Faith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Freddie Datsun[/COLOR] An excellent match, even if the looked awkward together. The crowd loved it. Christian Faith hit the Leap of Faith at 18:23. Rating: A+ After the match Freddie went over and shook Christian’s hand. They decide to have a best of seven series. [COLOR="red"]Andre Jones [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Death Row [/COLOR]were sent down to ROF. Post Show Notes. A good second effort. We nailed down our main Event for the clash and the rest of the card will take care of its self (hopefully) Rating A TV rating 1,530,478 UK TV Rating 34,203 TCW: B D.A.V.E.: B-

Question For my very few readers I have a question for any of you who are reading this on a regular basis, if any of you are. I am thinking about running some Offensive and Adult oreinted story lines and wanted to make sure before I write them that you are all ok with that. After all like a real promotion there is no point in offending and losing my readership.:D

Christmas Clash Dark match#1: Brett Biggz v. Andre Jones I decided to recall all developmental talent to work the PPV, (besides ROF is only running 1 show a month) Brett was off his game tonight and the crowd never got into the match. Brett over Andre at 4:37 with the Biggz Up Rating: C Dark match#2: Underwater Warriors v. Flex & Pecs v. Dirty White Boys This match actually turned out better than I thought it would. There seems to be chemistry problems between Grease Hogg and Brains McGee. The finish came win Lead Belly pinned Lobster Warrior after interference from McGee at 10:32. Rating: B The Pyro’s kick off the PPV. Jerry Eisen and Peter Michaels welcome everyone to Christmas Clash. Peter informs the fans that Duane Fry has been relieved of his duties as an announcer and would be replaced by the person making there way to the ring. The music sounds and out comes the lovely Emma Chase. Rating: B- The footage of Angry Gilmore and Jessie at a fancy restaurant is shown. They are having a nice dinner and conversation. Rating: B Match #1: Angry Gilmore v. Marc Dubois v. Akima Brave for the Shooting Star Title A good faced paced match. The finish came when Angry pinned Akima with a handful of tights at 13:43. Rating: B Match #2: Sam Keith v. Robbie Retro Sam Keith dominated this match. He finished Robbie at 5:32 with the Proton Lock. Rating: C+ Rich Money is backstage when Ana Garcia tracks him down and asks about the challenge from Eric Eisen. Rich Money informs her that Eric Eisen must first prove he is worth such a match. Just because he wants it does not mean he gets it, maybe he should ask his daddy for it. Rating: A Kid Toma comes out to the ring and says he is very excited to be Mr. Eisen’s Blue Chipper. He can not wait to see what the boss has in store for his career, who knows he may become the youngest SWF World Champion in history. Rating: C Match #3: Texas Pete v. Bart Biggz v. Squeaky McClean v. Calamari Kid v. Black Hat Bailey v. Steve Frehley for the North American Title. The match had several high points and near falls with everyone coming close to the championship. Finally Steve hit Frehley’s Comet on the Calamari Kid for the win at 22:13. Rating: B+ Backstage Runaway Train is with Duane Fry. He tells Fry that tonight he will destroy Enygma. Rating: B+ Match #4: Christian Faith v. Freddie Datsun Christian dominated from the outside. It looked like he could have put Freddie away at any point. At 18:36 Freddie countered the Leap of Faith for the win. Rating: B+ Sam Keith is backstage Screaming at someone. He lets go a string of expletives that would make a sailor blush. When the camera pans back it shows he is talking to himself. Rating: B Enygma is backstage being interviewed by Ana Garcia. He says that Runaway Train is full of himself not only is he willing to get on the tracks but tonight he will derail the train, Rating: B+ Match #5: High Concept v. Death Row v. The Amazing Bumfholes v. Lords of War in a ladder match for the SWF Tag team Titles. This match was held back by the conditioning of the wrestlers. The lords of war were exhausted by the end, and Death Row really under performed. The Finish came when Both Elmo and Groucho climbed the ladder to retrieve the belts at 15:47. Rating: B Jessie is Backstage with a copy of SWF magazine, which she is on the cover of. She says people should really rush out and buy it because she is the centerfold and you will be able to see why Angry Gilmore is so excited. Rating: A+ Match #6: Enforcer Roberts v. Remo v. Jack Bruce v. Joe Sexy in a hardcore match. These guys tore the house down. Remo was the star of the segment. He pinned Jack Bruce for the win at 18:52 Rating: A Main Event: Enygma v. Runaway Train for the SWF World Championship The crowd was up for this short match. The guys went all out. The finish came at 4:32 when Runaway Train got him counted out. Rating: A+ Post show notes: The crowd felt that the show should have been better. There were not enough angles. Rating: B buyrate: 156,212 Attendance: 20,913 TCW PPV: B+ BR: 138,121 ATT: 15,000 After the show I sent Andre Jones and Death Row to ROF for there show.

Dark Match#1: [COLOR="Red"]The Amazing Bumfholes [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Flex & Pecs [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Squeaky McClean & Marc Dubois[/COLOR]. A nice opener for the crowd. The fast paced action saw a lot from Marc Dubois. The finish came at 8:02 When Squeaky got Randy with the Stain Removal. Rating: B+ Dark Match#2: [COLOR="red"]Akima Brave [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Calamari Kid [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Robbie Retro[/COLOR]. All three guys looked good out there. The Finish came when Akima hit Calamari Kid with the Samoan Suplex at 7:59 Rating: B The Pyro’s hit to start the show. [COLOR="red"]Peter Michaels [/COLOR]Welcomes the crowd before he came get much more out [COLOR="red"]Mr. Eisen’s [/COLOR]music starts and he makes his way to the ring. Mr. Eisen says he is happy that [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]has decided to become the next great wrestling star. Tonight he will have his first step towards greatness in a match with [COLOR="red"]Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR]. Rating: B Match #1: [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR] Enforcer Roberts lays down as soon as the opening bell sounds. Kid Toma realizing that the fix is in starts to leave. [COLOR="red"]Black Hat Bailey [/COLOR]comes out and cuts him off. Bailey drags Toma back into the ring where Enforcer Roberts is waiting. They begin double teaming Kid Toma. A Large Samoan jumps out of the crowd to save kid Toma.[COLOR="red"] Peter Michaels [/COLOR]informs the viewers “That [COLOR="red"]Umaga[/COLOR], he is Toma’s cousin” Rating: A for the attack…..C for the rescue Footage is shown of [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR] and [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]at a Fun Fair. Gilmore wins Jessie a Teddy Bear and Jessie repays him with a Kiss. [COLOR="red"]Jerry Eisen [/COLOR]says he will win her a Teddy bear for Kiss. Rating: B+ Match #2: [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Lobster Warrior[/COLOR] A good technical match. Sam locked Lobster into the Proton Lock at 8:43. Rating: B After the ref raises Sam’s hand, Sam gets a strange look on his face. He climbs the top rope, where it appears he is motioning to the crowd. Emma says it looks like he has turned over a new lease on life and has learned to appreciate his fans. Than Sam hits a Flying elbow on the announcers table, breaking it in two. Rating: B [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR] comes out carrying a copy of SWF Magazine as she starts to speak [COLOR="red"]Brains McGee [/COLOR]comes out; he tells her he is really impressed with her chasse and would love to take her for a ride. When she turns to leave she sees that [COLOR="red"]Lead Belly [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg [/COLOR]are waiting for her, panic crosses her face. Just then [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]comes storming out to her rescue, but he gets beaten down, allowing her to escape. Rating: B- Match #3: [COLOR="red"]Christian Faith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Freddie Datsun[/COLOR] Still getting the they do not click message, and the crowd still seems to love there matches. The finish came with Christian Hitting the Leap OF Faith at 9:32 Rating: A [COLOR="red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]is backstage being interviewed by [COLOR="red"]Ana [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Garcia[/COLOR]. After making some lewd remarks about how she is dressed, he gets to the point, [COLOR="red"]Eric[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Eisen[/COLOR]. He says Eric keeps calling and leaving messages, demanding a match. Rich says his Butler and Secretary are a little tired of taking his calls. If he really wants a match that bad go ask Daddy to make it. Rating: B+ Match #4: [COLOR="red"]Rich Money[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="red"]Jumbo Shrimp[/COLOR] Rich had problems from the outset with the much bigger Shrimp. After several hit and run attacks it looked like he finally might have staggered the big man. [COLOR="red"]Eric Eisen’s [/COLOR]music starts, Rich looks at the entrance way. Nothing. By now Jumbo has recovered, Rich turns just in time to see Eric posted on the top rope. Eric leaps for a missile dropkick and rich pulls Jumbo in front of him, Jumbo hits the mat, Rich covers him for the pin at 8:36. Rating: B+ The Eisentron shows the highlights of the SWF World Championship match from the PPV featuring [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR]. Rating: A+ [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR]comes out to the ring, he says that [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR] got lucky and no holds a win by count out. While this is a win in the books, he did not keep his promise and win the World title like he promised all of his fans. He says that he hopes the fans realize that Enygma is just a masked liar. Rating: A+ Backstage the lovely [COLOR="red"]Farah [/COLOR]introduces herself to the [COLOR="red"]Biggz Boyz[/COLOR]. She says that with her special services they would once again regain the tag team belts. Rating: B- Match #5 [COLOR="red"]Skull DeBones/ Jack Bruce/ Steve Frehley [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Remo/ Joe Sexy/ Texas Pete[/COLOR] This match was just a throw together to get the boys some work. Remo was the real star of the segment. He pinned Jack Bruce at 22:22. Rating: A+ Main Event: [COLOR="red"]Lords of War v. High Concept [/COLOR]for the SWF World Tag Team Titles This match turned into a brawl from the start. The Lords of war were tiring by the end. The Guru did good work at ring side. [COLOR="red"]The Warlord Agony [/COLOR]hit Execution at Dawn on [COLOR="red"]Groucho Bling [/COLOR]to regain the Tag straps at 11:02 Rating: B+ Post Show Notes: It seems that [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR]is way over, everytime I use him in a segment it is an A+. Rating: A TV: 1,517,714 UKTV: 34,012 Attendance: 8,012 TCW: B Att: 5,000 D.A.V.E.: B- ATT: 2,000

SWF Supreme TV Episode 4 Dark match: 15 man over the top rope battle royal. I noticed I had a lot of workers not on the show. I figured I could try and throw them together in a battle royal and see who the winner is. The winner is [COLOR="Red"]Enygma[/COLOR]; final 3 eliminated are [COLOR="red"]Skull DeBones[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Robbie Retro [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy[/COLOR]. Kind of a surprise that Retro made it to the final 4 with Jack Bruce in the battle royal. Rating: B The pyros start the show. A music video shows [COLOR="red"]Runaway Trains [/COLOR]current title run. Rating: A+ (the streak continues) Footage is shown of [COLOR="red"]Jessie [/COLOR]visiting [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]during the week to check his condition after saving her. Rating: B Match #1: [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Calamari Kid[/COLOR] After his technical match last week with Lobster Warrior I wanted to see how he did with Calamari Kid’s high flyer style. During the match Peter, Jerry and Emma reminded viewers of Sam’s table leap last week. The finish was Sam locking in the Proton Lock at 9:53 Rating: B After the match [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]rolled out of the ring and started towards the announce table, [COLOR="red"]Emma[/COLOR] quickly dashed out of the way as Sam grabbed her chair. He tossed it into the ring and climbed the top rope. He delivered an elbow drop onto the plush chair. After that he dropped a few leg drops on it before going for the pin. Emma asked [COLOR="red"]Jerry and Peter [/COLOR]where she was suppose to sit now, and both offered there laps. Rating: A A graphic is shown of [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Umaga[/COLOR] saying there match was next. Rating: C- Match #2: [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois [/COLOR]v.[COLOR="red"] Umaga[/COLOR] Marc seemed to fast for the larger wrestler. He had the match won and ascended the ropes. Umaga popped up jumped to the tope rope and nailed him with a Super Samoan Drop for the win at 9:57 Rating: C Backstage[COLOR="red"] Squeaky McClean [/COLOR]is shown watching the match on the monitors. Rating: A [COLOR="red"]Ana Garcia [/COLOR]is standing beside a pool. [COLOR="red"]Rich money [/COLOR]climbs out of the pool and begins talking about all of his assets. He asks Ana if she is an on top of her portfolio. He says that sometime he would like to get together with her to help massage her assets. Rating: B+ [COLOR="red"]Eric Eisen [/COLOR]is backstage with [COLOR="red"]Duane Fry[/COLOR]. Duane asks him about the allegations made last week by [COLOR="red"]Rich [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Money[/COLOR] about the constant phone calls. Eric says it is true and he will keep calling until Rich accepts his challenge. Duane then asks about Rich’s match last week, and Eric apologizes to Jumbo Shrimp for costing him the match. Rating: B Match #3: [COLOR="red"]Christian Faith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Freddie Datsun[/COLOR] This time Freddie looked to be in charge, but Christian caught him in a roll up for the win at 12:13 Rating: A [COLOR="red"]Enforcer Roberts [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Black Hat Bailey [/COLOR]come to the ring. They start boasting about the beat down they put on [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]the week before. Rating: C+ [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]charges the ring and appears to have things under control, tossing both men around. Rating: B [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete [/COLOR]comes running down to the ring with [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen [/COLOR]following, they both join in the 4 on 1 attack. Rating: B- [COLOR="red"]Akima Brave [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Umaga[/COLOR] charge the ring to help there cousin. Out of the crowd jumps another Samoan. [COLOR="red"]Peter Michaels [/COLOR]informs the viewers “that is Toma’s bother [COLOR="red"]Bali[/COLOR]” The Samoan’s destroy Eisen and his crew. Rating: C+ Main Event: [COLOR="red"]High Concept [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Biggz Boyz [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Almighty Dollar [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Lords of War [/COLOR]for the SWF World Tag Team Championship. Lords of War were Tiring again. Both [COLOR="red"]Guru[/COLOR] and [COLOR="red"]Farah [/COLOR]did good work at ring side. The finish came when [COLOR="red"]Eric Eisen [/COLOR]tried to interfere but missed [COLOR="red"]Rich[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Money [/COLOR]and hit[COLOR="red"] Bart Biggz [/COLOR]with a chair. [COLOR="red"]Remo[/COLOR] covered him for the 3 count at 15:46 Rating: A Post Show Notes: [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR]kept his streak alive. The show suffered because no one knows who half of the Samoan team is. Rating: B+ TV: 1,393,547 UKTV: 31,602 Att: 5,000 TCW: B- Att: 8,184 D.A.V.E.: A- Att: 2,000 D.A.V.E. out did both of the big 2 and lost its time slot. TCW out drew me in the same region

SWF Supreme TV Episode 5 Dark Match: 20 man over the top Battle Royal Not a bad match, I had a lot of workers not being used and I did not want the complaints. The winner was [COLOR="Red"]Steve Frehley[/COLOR]. The final 4 were Steve, [COLOR="red"]Jack Bruce[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Remo[/COLOR], and [COLOR="red"]Black hat Bailey[/COLOR]. The time was 15:05. Rating: B+ The Pyros’ begin the show. [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]appears backstage with [COLOR="red"]Ana Garcia[/COLOR]. She asks about the weird behavior as of late. Sam assures her that after tonight all things will be better. He has discovered the source of his problem. Rating: A [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]sees [COLOR="red"]Farah[/COLOR] walk by and he quickly excuses himself from [COLOR="red"]Ana Garcia[/COLOR]. By the time the camera turns around all we see is Sam dragging Farah into a room by her hair. Rating: B- Match #1: [COLOR="red"]Ace Freeze [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Rich Money[/COLOR] A familiar song blasts over the P.A. [COLOR="red"]Peter Michaels [/COLOR]says, “Could it really be him, it is. That is Ace Freeze; I loved watching him in the 80s”. A good solid match. Throughout the match Peter, [COLOR="red"]Jerry Eisen [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Emma Chase [/COLOR]put over that Ace was a part of the SWF in the ‘comic book’ days. They also barely mentioned that he has been working for that cesspool federation. The finish came when Rich Money pinned ace with a handful of tights. Rating: A A short video is shown of [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR] at a hip night club. Rating: A [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois [/COLOR]is sitting in the locker room. [COLOR="red"]Squeaky[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]McClean[/COLOR] comes in and asks if he is ready for his make. Marc tells Squeaky he is nervous. Squeaky gives him some advice. Rating: B- Match #2: [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Jumbo Shrimp[/COLOR] An interesting match on paper, a true light weight against a HUGE heavyweight. Marc followed Squeaky’s advice and stuck to hit and run tactics. He hit the Mark of Excellence at 8:22 for the win. Rating: B- After the match [COLOR="red"]Marc[/COLOR] could not believe that he won. He started doing back flips and cartwheels all over the ring. Rating: C+ [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen [/COLOR]comes out to the ring. He calls out [COLOR="red"]kid [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Toma[/COLOR]. He tells Kid Toma that he might as well retire now because if he doesn’t then there will be Hell to pay. Kid Toma laughs at him and tells him we will see at When Hell Freezes Over. Rating: B Match #3: [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Andre Jones [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Zimmey Bumfhole [/COLOR]v.[COLOR="red"] Akima Brave [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Flex[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="red"]Squeaky McClean [/COLOR]for the Shooting Star Championship. A good highflying match. I wanted to work as many of the workers I could. The finish came at 22:12 when Angry pinned Andre. Rating: B+ Backstage [COLOR="red"]Duane Fry [/COLOR]brings in his guest, [COLOR="red"]Runaway [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Train[/COLOR]. Runaway talks about what it means to him to be champion. How he has destroyed all in his path and how [COLOR="red"]Enygma [/COLOR]has been lucky thus far, but come When Hell Freezes Over, he will be just another victim of the train wreck. Rating: B [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR] is watching the interview on the monitor from the catering area. [COLOR="red"]Shady K [/COLOR]and[COLOR="red"] Knuckles [/COLOR]start laughing at him. Enygma makes a few remarks about then being wannabe white rappers and walks away. Rating: B- Match #4:[COLOR="red"] Death Row [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]High Concept [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Samoan Destruction Inc [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Lords of War[/COLOR] Not that bad of a match, much better than I thought. The finish came at 13:42 when[COLOR="red"] Enforcer Roberts, Texas Pete [/COLOR]and[COLOR="red"] Black [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Hat Bailey [/COLOR]Attacked the SDI. [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Akima Brave [/COLOR]ran down. The referee lost all control and ruled the match a no contest. Rating: B Main Event: [COLOR="red"]Freddie Datsun [/COLOR]v.[COLOR="red"] Christian Faith[/COLOR] Another spectacular match between these two. The road agents keep telling me that they have no chemistry but the crowd keeps loving them. The finish came at 12:32 when Freddie made Christian tap out. Rating: A Post Show Notes: [COLOR="red"]Duane Fry [/COLOR]is killing me. He managed to end[COLOR="red"] Trains [/COLOR]streak of a segments. He lost his spot at the table and now he is working his way out the door. I hope the crowd starts getting behind the Samoans or I might have to abandon my plans. Rating: B- TV: 1,315,373 Att: 9,814 UKTV: 32,363 TCW: B Att; 5,000 D.A.V.E. lost there time slot

SWF Supreme TV Dark March#1: [COLOR="Red"]Bali So'oialo[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Robbie Retro [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="Red"]Calamari Kid [/COLOR] A quick little match to try and get Bali over. He pinned Calamari Kid at 3:06 with the Samoan Driver. Rating: C+ Dark Match#2: [COLOR="Red"]Island Boys[/COLOR] & [COLOR="Red"]Warriors of the Deep[/COLOR] & [COLOR="Red"]Jack Bruce[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Lords of War [/COLOR]& [COLOR="Red"]Dirty White Boys [/COLOR]& [COLOR="Red"]Runaway Train[/COLOR] A good match. Really got the crowd going. The finish came when Train pinned Jack Bruce after interfence from The Guru. Rating: A The Pyros hit starting this edition of Supreme TV. The camera shows a Limo pulling up in the parking lot. out steps [COLOR="Red"]Squeaky McClean[/COLOR] wearing a very expensive suit. As he walks into the arena he passes[COLOR="Red"] Marc Dubois [/COLOR]who is awe struck. Rating: B+ [COLOR="Red"]Rich Money[/COLOR] is sitting at a desk in a lavishly decorated office. He begins talking about his fortune, that he is greatful to his father for. Then he begins insulting [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen [/COLOR]for not embracing his birthright. Rating: A [COLOR="Red"]Richard Eisen [/COLOR]comes to the ring in his "work out clothes". He says tonight he will be facing [COLOR="Red"]Kid Toma[/COLOR], in Handicap match. His partner is [COLOR="Red"]Enfocer Roberts.[/COLOR] The Referee will be [COLOR="Red"]Black Hat Bailey [/COLOR]and the Time Keeper shall be [COLOR="Red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR]. Kid Toma's music starts and no one appears. After a few minutes everyone leaves. Rating: C [COLOR="Red"]Enygma[/COLOR] is backstage with [COLOR="Red"]Ana Garcia[/COLOR]. He says he will be crowned Champion at When Hell Freezes Over. That [COLOR="Red"]Runaway Train[/COLOR] can not get counted out for it is an Iron man Match. Rating: A Match #1:[COLOR="Red"] Biggz Boyz[/COLOR] v.[COLOR="Red"] Death Row[/COLOR] The crowd did not like this match. [COLOR="Red"]Brett[/COLOR] really under performed. The finish came at 8:37 when[COLOR="Red"] Bart[/COLOR] hit [COLOR="Red"]Knuckles[/COLOR] with the Biggz Up. Rating: C+ After the match [COLOR="Red"]Death Row[/COLOR] Attacked the [COLOR="Red"]Biggz Boys [/COLOR]and Left them down and out in the ring. Rating: C As the [COLOR="Red"]Biggz[/COLOR] are being helped to the back[COLOR="Red"] Sam Kieth[/COLOR] jumps out of the crowd and grabs [COLOR="Red"]Farrah[/COLOR]. Seeing this Bart makes a miracle recovery and rushes in to save his manager. Rating: C Match #2: Christian Faith v. Freddie Datsun Another match where they say the two have no chemistry. Freddie rolled Christian up at 12:36 for the win Rating: B+ Marc Dubois walks into to Squeaky McClean's Looker room. He tells Squeaky how much he idolizes him and Squeaky smiles an overbearing smile. Rating: A Match #3: Black hat Bailey v. Skull DeBones v. Texas Pete v. Ace Freeze v. Enforcer Roberts v. Steve Frehley for the North American Championship. A very good match that saw Ace being the first eliminated. Followed by Texas Pete and Bailey. Next was Steve Frehley, which ment we would have a new champion. At 13:31 Skull hit the Skull Krusher on Enforcer Roberts to become the new Champion. Rating: A Jessie is changing backstage when Angry Gilmore walks in with Joe Sexy. Angry freezes up, but Joe is there to push him on. Angry gets down on his knees and asks Jessie to marry him, she says yes, When Hell Freezes Over. Rating: B- Main Event: Flex & Pecs v. High Concept v. Sexual Agression v. Almighty Dollar for the SWF World Tag Team Championship in an Elimantion Match Flex & Pecs went out quickly, next was Sexual Aggersion. Just when it looked like Rich Money was going to finish off Elmo Benson, Eric Eisen interferred and The Champions retained there Belts at 9:47 Rating: B+ Post Show Notes: I have 3 events set for the PPV. The Wedding, Datsun v. Faith(the 7 match between the 2 but really only the 6 in the storyline) (C+), and the main Event Runaway Train v. Enygma II for the SWF World Title in a Ironman Match. Predictions are ok. I also recieved word that Kid Toma and Brett Biggz were late arrivals, Toma's kinda fits his story line, but they are both warned for the action, next time will be a fine. I also recieved word that Freddie needs to freshen up his character, but that will have to wait. Rating: B+ TV: 1,384,653 Att: 4,365 UKTV: 33,578 TCW: B- Att: 9,419

Pre show notes: Rumors have been swirling around all week that SWF has contacted and possibly signed over 20 new workers. On the list of supposed new hires are [COLOR="Red"]Nemis, Eddie Peak,[/COLOR] and D.A.V.E. Unified Champion [COLOR="red"]Bryan Holmes[/COLOR]. Also this week [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen [/COLOR]and head booker [COLOR="red"]Justin Caton [/COLOR]have been seem meeting with [COLOR="red"]Phil Vibert[/COLOR]. Dark Match#1: [COLOR="red"]Warriors of the Deep [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Lords of War[/COLOR]. A very short match. [COLOR="red"]Warlord Agony [/COLOR]pinned [COLOR="red"]Jumbo [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Shrimp [/COLOR]with the [COLOR="Blue"]Hostile[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Takeover [/COLOR]at 3:47. [COLOR="Red"]The Guru [/COLOR]is credited with being the only good thing in this match. Rating: B Dark Match#2: [COLOR="red"]Dirty White Boys [/COLOR]& [COLOR="red"]Death Row [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Jack Bruce, Ace Freeze, Marc Dubois & Robbie Retro[/COLOR] The Crowd liked this one a little better than the first match. Jack Bruce really came out of this looking good. [COLOR="red"]Brains McGee [/COLOR]did good work at ringside, but he and [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg [/COLOR]are awkward and have no chemistry. The finish came at 8:15 when [COLOR="red"]knuckles[/COLOR] submitted to Robbie in the [COLOR="Blue"]Boston Crab[/COLOR]. Rating: B+ The Pyros go off and the Theme song for When Hell Freezes Over begins to play. [COLOR="Red"]Peter Michaels, Jerry Eisen [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Emma Chase [/COLOR]welcome the viewers to the Pay per View. [COLOR="red"]Bart Biggz [/COLOR]makes his way to the ring accompanied by [COLOR="red"]Farah[/COLOR]. He grabs a mic and begins to recount the details of how [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]has been harassing his Valet, Farah. Bart challenges Sam to a match. Saying, “[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Let’s handle this like men, or have you completely lost your marbles.”[/COLOR]Rating: C+ Match #1: [COLOR="Red"]Christian Faith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Freddie Datsun[/COLOR] This match was said to be awkward with no chemistry, but from where I was sitting the crowd loved it and that is all that matters. The finish came at 16:18 when Christian hit with the [COLOR="Blue"]Leap of Faith[/COLOR]. Rating: A ref: [COLOR="Red"]Ric Young [/COLOR]ra: [COLOR="red"]Duncan Kendall[/COLOR] Backstage [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]is shown in a close up with a grin of pure pleasure on his face as he rocks back and forth. As the camera pans back we see he is jabbing himself with what appears to be an ice pick. Rating: B+ Match #2: [COLOR="red"]Eric Eisen [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Brett Biggz [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="Red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLORin an [COLOR="Purple"]Ultimate X match for the Shooting Star Championship[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Farah[/COLOR] did good work at ringside. Eric Eisen just about had the match won when [COLOR="Red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]ran in and pulled him from the wires. The interference allowed Angry Gilmore to retrieve the belt at 10:58. Rating: B ref: [COLOR="red"]Darren Smith [/COLOR]ra: [COLOR="red"]Chief Two Eagles[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Squeaky McClean [/COLOR]is in the Locker room bench pressing over 450 pounds, [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois [/COLOR]notices and commits how that is over twice his weight. Rating: A [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen[/COLOR] comes out to the accompanied by [COLOR="red"]Enforcer Roberts [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Black Hat Bailey[/COLOR]. He tells the crowd that [COLOR="SeaGreen"]“Kid Toma has embarrassed him for the last time. Tonight I am putting him in a handicap match against Enforcer Roberts and Black Hat Bailey. If Kid Toma does not show up or if he loses than he will be fired on the spot. Oh, and by the way that match is right now.”[/COLOR]Rating: B- Match #3: [COLOR="Red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Black Hat Bailey & Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR]This match suffered from a lack of selling. There was interference from [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen, Akima Brave [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Bali So’oialo[/COLOR]. The finish came when Toma hit the [COLOR="Blue"]Long Range Head Butt[/COLOR] on Bailey at 10:39. Rating: B+ ref: [COLOR="Red"]Shane Stones[/COLOR] ra: [COLOR="red"]Curt O’Malley[/COLOR] A video is shown on the Eisentron hyping [COLOR="red"]Enygm[/COLOR]a as the #1 contender, while the ring crew sets up for the wedding. Rating: A+ The wedding of [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Jessie.[/COLOR] This long segment included [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy[/COLOR] as the Best Man and [COLOR="red"]Ana Garcia [/COLOR]as the Maid of Honor. And absolutely nothing happened to interfere in this ceremony. Rating: B- Match #4: [COLOR="red"]High Concept [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Flex & Pecs [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Island Boyz [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Almighty D[/COLOR[COLOR="red"]]ollar[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]in a ladder match for the SWF World Tag Team Championship.[/COLOR]Not as good as I was hoping, but it served its purpose. The finish had [COLOR="Red"]Akima Brave [/COLOR]retrieving the belts at 15:56 Rating: B+ ref: [COLOR="red"]Darren Smith [/COLOR]ra: [COLOR="red"]Chief Two Eagles[/COLOR] Match #5: [COLOR="red"]Squeaky McClean [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Steve Frehley [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Texas Pate [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Calamari Kid [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Skull DeBones [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]for the North American Championship[/COLOR]. Texas Pete eliminated Calamari Kid with the [COLOR="Blue"]Lone Star Drop[/COLOR]. Squeaky hit Joe with the [COLOR="blue"]Stain Removal[/COLOR]. Skull got the [COLOR="blue"]Skull Krusher [/COLOR]on Pete. Steve hit [COLOR="blue"]Frehley’s Comet [/COLOR]on both Skull and Squeaky. Match time 14:47. Rating: A ref: [COLOR="Red"]Shane Stones [/COLOR]ra: [COLOR="red"]Duncan Kendall[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR] is backstage with [COLOR="red"]Ana Garcia[/COLOR]; he promises his fans tonight they will see he is the Iron Man. Rating: A [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train[/COLOR] is with [COLOR="red"]Duane Fry[/COLOR]. Train says tonight [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR] with be left for dead. Rating: B+ Main Event: [COLOR="red"]Enygma [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Runaway Tr[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]ain[/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"] in a 30 minute Iron Man match for the SWF World Championship.[/COLOR]A good, solid match. Both wrestlers worked hard and were tiring towards the end. When the time ran out the score was tied at 2 falls apiece Rating: A ref: [COLOR="Red"]Ric Young [/COLOR]ra: [COLOR="red"]Chief Two Eagles[/COLOR] Post Show Notes: [COLOR="red"]Duane Fry [/COLOR]continued to kill me. The crowd seems to want [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy [/COLOR]to freshen up his character, but Freddie is ok now? Rating: B BR: 381,281 Att: 24,674 TCW: B BR: 127,251 ATT: 21,729 D.A.V.E.: B BR: 21,858 Att: 15,000 (oocc: I have decided to follow the lead of other authors and use colors to distingish certain items in my diary. I wanted to give tem credit)

[B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]SWF Supreme TV Lowe Ballroom, Northwest, USA Attendance: 5,000[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Dark Match#1: [COLOR="Red"]High Concept [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="Red"]Island Boyz[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Lords of War[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Dirty White Boys[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Warlord Pain[/COLOR] Eliminated [COLOR="Red"]Groucho Bling,[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Warlord Agony[/COLOR] eliminated [COLOR="Red"]Lead Belly[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]Umaga[/COLOR] delineated Warlord Pain for the win at 13:58 Rating: B After the fireworks and intro music, the camera shows [COLOR="Red"]Richard Eisen[/COLOR] sitting in his office. [COLOR="Red"]Black Hat Bailey[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"]Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR] come in. Bailey asks, “You wanted to see us boss?”. “Yes tonight I have a very important assignment for you guys tonight. I want you to destroy that ungrateful Samoan Pig, [COLOR="Red"]Kid Toma.”[/COLOR] Rating: C+ [COLOR="Red"]Bart Biggz[/COLOR] is backstage being interviewed by [COLOR="Red"]Ana [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Garcia[/COLOR]. He says “[COLOR="SeaGreen"]No matter what you do to yourself Sam Keith what I am going to do to you will be much worse.”[/COLOR] Rating: B- [COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR] is in the locker room. He just watched Bart’s interview on the Monitor. Sam head butts the monitor, putting his head through the screen. [COLOR="Red"]Flex and Pecs [/COLOR]who are standing nearby rush over to check on Sam. Sam just laughs at them, with blood trickling down his face. Rating: C+ Match #1:[COLOR="Red"] Sam Keith[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Bart Biggz (w/ Farrah)[/COLOR] An excellent match, these two mess well together. Around the seven minute mark the referee is pulled in front of Sam Keith to block a drop kick. The ref goes down. Sam throws Bart out of the ring. He follows him out, digs under the ring and finds a sledge hammer. He then nails Bart in the head with it. Sam rolls back into the ring, revives the ref and wins by Count out at 7:33. Rating: A ref: Darren Smith ra: Chief Two Eagles After the match, Sam pushes Farrah aside, rolls Bart back into the ring, and grabs his hammer. He proceeds to punish Bart some more, before leaving. Rating: B Backstage in the trainers’ room [COLOR="Red"]Brett Biggz[/COLOR] is getting medical attention and watching on the monitor. After he sees what happened, he says Sam will have to pay. Rating: C [COLOR="Red"]Rich Money[/COLOR] comes out to the ring. He takes the mic. “[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Eric Eisen, you spoiled little rich kid. You want the crowds approval instead of your Fathers. You are an idiot. Think about it Eric you just keep losing matches, with my help, and your daddy does nothing.”[/COLOR] Rating: B+ Match #2: [COLOR="Red"]Rich Money[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Jack Bruce[/COLOR] A great match, both wrestlers gave it there all. Rich pinned Jack at 12:38 with his feet on thee ropes for leverage. Rating: A+ ref: Shane Stones ra: Curt O’Malley We're back, and [COLOR="Red"]Rich Money[/COLOR] is still in the ring celebrating. Let's go back to our colleague... what's this? Someone out of the crowd has attacked Rich Money. He's laying a beat down on Rich Money. Wait a second, that's, that's... it is! It's [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen[/COLOR]! He is relentless in dismantling Rich Money. Security has made it to the ring, and their pulling Eric Eisen off of a crippled Rich Money. Eric Eisen clearly wants more! Celebration Rating: A Attack rating: A [COLOR="Red"]Squeaky McClean[/COLOR] is backstage with [COLOR="Red"]Marc Dubois[/COLOR]. He telling Marc how to beat [COLOR="Red"]Calamari [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Kid[/COLOR]. He reminds Marc that he was thee one to take the Shooting Star Title form Calamari. Rating: B- A video is played on the Eisentron showing the best of seven series between [COLOR="Red"]Christian Faith[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"]Freddie Datsun[/COLOR]. Rating: B+ Match #3: [COLOR="Red"]Christian Faith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="Red"]Freddie Datsun[/COLOR] (the tie breaker) Another solid match between these two workers. The road agent notes say these two still do not click. Christian hit the [COLOR="Blue"]Leap of Faith[/COLOR] at 8:01 to win the match. Rating: A ref: Ric Young ra: Duncan Kendall After the match Christian and Freddie celebrate together. Rating: B+ Squeaky is shown backstage walking towards the ring. [COLOR="Red"]Peter Michaels[/COLOR] says that [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Marc Dubois had to leave and Squeaky will be taken on Calamari Kid instead, and that is next.[/COLOR] Rating: A Match #4: [COLOR="Red"]Squeaky McClean[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Calamari Kid[/COLOR] A solid match between two former shooting star champions. Squeaky got Calamari at 10:55 with the [COLOR="Blue"]Stain Removal[/COLOR]. Rating: A ref: Darren Smith ra: Duncan Kendall Video is shown recapping the match from When Hell Freezes Over between [COLOR="Red"]Enygma v. Runaway Train[/COLOR]. Rating: A+ Main Event: [COLOR="Red"]Steve Frehley v. Skull Debones v. Joe Sexy [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]for the North American championship.[/COLOR] A nice triple threat match. In the end Skull hit the [COLOR="Blue"]Skull Krusher[/COLOR] on Steve to win the title for the second time. The finish came at 10:55. Rating: A ref: Ric Young ra: Curt O’Malley Post show notes: Nothing really to report. Rating: A TV: 1,618,924 UKTV: 38,158 TCW: B attendance: 9,889

[CENTER][B]SWF Supreme TV Virginia Park Fields, Mid Atlantic, USA Attendance: 9,593[/B][/CENTER] Dark match#1: [COLOR="Red"]High Concept [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Dirty White Boys (w/ Brains MaGee)[/COLOR]A decent match for being what it is. The finish came when Brains hit [COLOR="red"]Elmo Benson [/COLOR]with his chain, [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg [/COLOR]got the pin. Rating: B- Dark Match#2: [COLOR="red"]Death Row [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Warriors of the Deep[/COLOR] This match ended in a double count out. I think this is the first time since I took over that an[COLOR="red"] Underwater Union [/COLOR]member did not lose. Rating: B- Dark Match#3: [COLOR="red"]Bali So’oialo[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Remo[/COLOR] Why this match is on the Dark Match portion of the card instead of the televised part I do not know, I guess I messed up booking it. The workers proved that to me as well, they went out and tore the house down. Remo pinned Joe Sexy after the [COLOR="Blue"]destroyer[/COLOR]. Rating: A+ The fireworks and theme music signify the opening of the show. The cameras open backstage where [COLOR="Red"]Brett Biggz [/COLOR]is confronting [COLOR="red"]Sam [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Keith[/COLOR]. He is yelling and screaming. Sam just stands there with the angry showing on his face, but he says nothing. Rating: B As soon as Brett leaves, Sam starts flipping the catering tables and destroying everything in site. Rating: B Match #1: [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]v.[COLOR="red"] Ace Freeze[/COLOR] A good technically sound match. Sam went over with the [COLOR="Blue"]Proton Lock [/COLOR]at 5:29. Rating: B+ ref: Ric Young ra: Chief Two Eagles Backstage [COLOR="Red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR] are sitting talking. Gilmore expresses his undying love for his new wife. Rating: B [COLOR="red"]Squeaky McClean[/COLOR] and [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois [/COLOR]are in the locker room. Squeaky asks Marc if he would like him to be his manager. Marc says he will think about it. Rating: B+ Match #2: [COLOR="red"]Christian Faith/ Freddie Datsun [/COLOR]v. the [COLOR="red"]Hired Guns[/COLOR] This is a test match to see if Christian and Freddie can function as a team or if I still get the awkward pairing/ no chemistry message I kept getting when they wrestled each other. No message, actually it says they have great chemistry. Christian hit the [COLOR="Blue"]Leap of Faith[/COLOR] on [COLOR="red"]Enforcer Roberts [/COLOR]for the win at 6:38. Rating: A ref: Darren Smith ra: Curt O’Malley Backstage in the slightly cleaned up catering area, Squeaky is getting a cup of water. Marc Dubois enters and says “[COLOR="Green"]that I think Squeaky can take his Career into the highest level.”[/COLOR]Rating: B+ They see [COLOR="Red"]Ana Garcia [/COLOR]setting up to do an interview, Squeaky walks over tells here to turn the camera on, and he begins to hype Marc’s match against [COLOR="red"]Calamari Kid[/COLOR]. Match #3: [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois (w/ Squeaky McClean)[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="red"]Calamari Kid[/COLOR] A good solid match between two young high fliers. When it appeared Calamari had it won, Squeaky interfered, Marc won with the [COLOR="Blue"]Mark of Excellence [/COLOR]at 11:34 Rating: B- ref: Shane Stones ra: Duncan Kendall After the match Squeaky and Marc celebrate by doing cartwheels and hugging each other. Rating: B- A video is shown in which [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen [/COLOR]is standing in front of Eisen Entertainment corporate headquarters. “[COLOR="Green"]Rich Money comes out here week after week, telling everyone who will listen that I should turn my back on the fans and embrace what my father has built. This is what my father has built, a large entertainment conglomerate. I feel I have embraced it, Rich. I feel that coming out here every week and giving the crowd the best I can and being there for my fans is what my dad’s business is really all about.”[/COLOR]Rating: B+ [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] Music hits, he starts to make his way to the ring. When from behind [COLOR="red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]comes running out and hits him with a cattle prod. He then throws Eric off the stage into a table and electrical wiring. Rating: A [COLOR="red"]Duane Fry[/COLOR] opens the door to [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen[/COLOR]’s office to get his reaction to the attack. Richard is bloody and unconscious on the floor. Rating: A Match #4: [COLOR="red"]Lords of War (w/ the Guru)[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="red"]The Island [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Boyz[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]for the SWF World Tag Team Championship.[/COLOR]The match suffered because of no selling. Both Warlords were tiring by the end. The Guru did good work at ringside. Warlord Agony pinned [COLOR="Red"]Umaga[/COLOR] following the[COLOR="Blue"] Hostile Takeover [/COLOR]at 10:06 to regain the tag straps. Rating: B+ ref: Ric Young ra: Chief Two Eagles Backstage [COLOR="Red"]Runaway Train[/COLOR] turns a corner and run into [COLOR="red"]Enygma.[/COLOR] Train smiles and says [COLOR="Green"]“Just the man I was looking for, it seems that people are saying I can’t beat you. That you beat me by count out at the clash, and the match 2 weeks ago ended in a tie. I say at Nothing to Lose, we go one last time in a Hell in the Cell match, for my [/COLOR][COLOR="green"]belt”[/COLOR] Enygma smiled and replied [COLOR="green"]“You’re on, champ.”[/COLOR] Rating: A for the challenge A for the acceptance Main Event:[COLOR="Red"] Steve Frehley [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Black Hat Bailey [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Skull Debones [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Jack Bruce [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Robbie Retro [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]in a Six Man Elimination Match for Skull’s North American Championship.[/COLOR]Bailey caught Retro with the [COLOR="Blue"]Bailey[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Breaker[/COLOR]. Toma got Bailey with the [COLOR="blue"]Tornado DDT[/COLOR]. Steve pinned Toma after Skull hit him with the [COLOR="blue"]Skull Krusher[/COLOR]. Jack was pinned by Skull. And Steve hit Skull with [COLOR="blue"]Frehley’s Comet[/COLOR] to regain the North American Title at 18:08 Rating: A ref: Darren Smith ra: Duncan Kendall Post show Notes: Not much to report. I think I might have to do something with the [COLOR="Red"]Dirty White [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Boys[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Lead Belly [/COLOR]and Brains have good chemistry, but [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg [/COLOR]and Brains don’t. Rating: B+ TV: 1,577,125 UKTV: 36,526 TCW: B Att: 5,000

[B][CENTER]SWF Supreme TV Feb. Week 1 Minnesota Coliseum, Midwest, USA Attendance: 6,261[/CENTER][/B] Dark Match#1: [COLOR="Red"]Ace Freeze[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]High Concept [/COLOR]& [COLOR="red"]Amazing Bumfholes [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Black Hat [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Bailey[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Death Row[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Flex & Pecs[/COLOR] I decided to just throw them all together and see what happens. All five of the heels were visibly tired by the end of the match. [COLOR="red"]Zimmey Bumfhole [/COLOR]stood out as being good. The finish came when Ace Freeze pinned Flex following the [COLOR="Blue"]Brain Freeze [/COLOR]at 14:40. Rating: B The music and fireworks signify the start of the show. As[COLOR="Red"] Peter Michaels[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Jerry Eisen[/COLOR] and [COLOR="red"]Emma Chase [/COLOR]welcome the viewer to the telecast they are interrupted by the sound of jungle drums, out comes [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Akima Brave[/COLOR]. Toma tells the crowd, “[COLOR="Green"]that what happened last week to Richard Eisen was a shame, but I am positive that he would want the show to go on. So with that in mind, I say we finish what he started, Why don’t the Hired Guns come on down and get their A$$ KICKED!”[/COLOR] Rating: C+ Match #1: [COLOR="red"]Samoan Wild Boyz [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Hired Guns[/COLOR] After the crowd reacted indifferent to the challenge I sure hoped this match would be better. [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete [/COLOR]was visibly tired by the end of the match. The finish came when[COLOR="red"] Kid Toma [/COLOR]hit Texas Pete with the [COLOR="Blue"]Long Range Head Butt [/COLOR]at 12:52. Rating: B+ ref: Ric Young ra: Curt O’Malley A video is shown of the highlights of the [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Enygma [/COLOR]Feud. Rating: A [COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR] is sitting in a dark room rocking back and forth. He is rambling on, but most of it is mumbled and hard to hear. The only words that can be heard are pain, destruction, Farrah, and Brett. Rating: C+ Match #2: [COLOR="red"]Christian Faith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Skull DeBones [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Freddie Datsun [/COLOR]v.[COLOR="red"] Steve Frehley [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]for the North American Championship[/COLOR]. I was hoping for a homerun with this match, I think I got it, even if Steve was off his game tonight. Steve covered Freddie for the pin at 12:25 Rating: A+ ref: Darren Smith ra: Duncan Kendall A video is shown of[COLOR="red"] Jessie [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]frolicking on a beach. [COLOR="red"]Jerry Eisen [/COLOR]explains it is from there honeymoon. [COLOR="red"]Emma Chase [/COLOR]ohhs and ahhs. Rating: A Match #3: [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois (w/ Squeaky McClean) v. Robbie Retro[/COLOR]A nice, solid match from the smaller guys. Squeaky interfered allowing Marc to pin a tired Retro at 11:44. Rating: A ref: Shane Stones ra: Chief Two Eagles After the match we received another over the top celebration from Squeaky and Marc. And the crowd loved it. Rating: A [COLOR="Red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]comes out to the ring, dressed in an expensive suit. He takes the house mic. “[COLOR="green"]Eric Eisen, last week I left you bloody and broken. You really gave your fans something to be proud of. I know your daddy sure was proud of you, seeing how you sacrificed your body for his company, oh wait all you did was get your hind end handed to you and a one way ticket to the disabled list. That is a lot to be proud of. Eric stay away from me, or next time I will not be so kind.”[/COLOR] Rating: A Backstage [COLOR="Red"]Ana Garcia [/COLOR]walks into[COLOR="red"] Richard Eisen’s [/COLOR]office. When the man in the chair turns toward the camera, it is [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma[/COLOR]. He tells Ana, [COLOR="Green"]“In my hand I hold a contract for a match next week. It will be Akima Brave and I against Lords of War for the SWF World Tag Team Championship.”[/COLOR]Rating: C+ Main Event: [COLOR="red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]for the SWF World Championship[/COLOR]. This match was booked for several reasons. Number one Rich Money is my second most over worker, behind Runaway Train. Second, I do not feel that a PPV match between these two would be a great buy rate, unless I turn one to baby face. And finally I wanted to see if advance booking them in a match would help attendance or viewer ship, seeing how over they both are. Train was tiring toward the end, and neither guy was selling. [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen [/COLOR]jumped out of the crowd distracting Rich long enough so that Train could hit the [COLOR="Blue"]Train Wreck [/COLOR]at 17:49. Rating: A+ ref: Ric Young ra: Mickey Starr Post Show Notes: The crowd didn’t like that my matches were longer this week, they complained about not being enough interviews or angles. [COLOR="red"]B.H. Bailey [/COLOR]has a stomach infection and will need 3 days off. Not mentioned earlier but[COLOR="Red"] Craig [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Prince [/COLOR]was the road agent for the dark match. I now have a working agreement with D.A.V.E. so far it just Mickey and Craig as road Agents, A storyline will be appearing down the road with more of there workers, and it will not be an invasion. My experiment with the main event did not help attendance or viewer ship. Rating: B TV: 1,394,933 UKTV: 33,688 TCW: B Att: 5,000

[B][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]SWF Supreme TV Feb. Week 2 The V. Thompson Arena, Southwest, USA Attendance: 6,500[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B] Dark Match#1: [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR](w/ [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR]) v. [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR] These two went right after each; it looked more like a street fight then a wrestling match. Both men were disqualified at 3:37, when the referee lost control. Rating: B Dark Match#2:[COLOR="Red"] Death Row [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Dirty White Boys [/COLOR](w/ [COLOR="red"]Brains MaGee[/COLOR]) I noticed I have more heel tags than I do baby face teams. Anyways I expected this to be a typical brawler tag team match, and it was. The finish came when [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg [/COLOR]pinned [COLOR="red"]Shady K[/COLOR], after Brains hit Shady in the face with a chain, at 5:31. Rating: B- Dark Match#3:[COLOR="Red"] Black Hat Bailey [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Steve Frehley [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]for the North American Championship[/COLOR]. A very quick match, but I did not want to over work Bailey after his stomach infection. Steve pinned Bailey with a handful of tights at 3:44. Not really sure why my road agent booked that finish, Steve is a face and should have gone over clean. Rating: B+ The music and fireworks signify that SWF Supreme TV is live on the air. Before [COLOR="red"]Peter Michaels[/COLOR], [COLOR="red"]Jerry Eisen [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Emma Chase [/COLOR]can welcome the viewers [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train[/COLOR] is in the ring with [COLOR="red"]Ana Garcia[/COLOR]. Train tells the crowd that they can boo him all they want. He says that come [COLOR="Green"]Thursday night at Nothing to Lose he will leave Enygma busted, bloodied and broken, the middle of the Cell.[/COLOR] Rating: B+ Backstage [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]is in a darkened room. He says that at Nothing to Lose [COLOR="Red"]Brett Biggz [/COLOR]has bitten of more than he can chew. I will finally be able to depose of that little adaptation. Rating: B+ Match #1: [COLOR="red"]High Concept [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Christian Faith & Freddie Datsun[/COLOR]A good solid tag match. I wanted to try Christian/Freddie out against a good tag team, which is why I booked face against face and did not use a heel team from the dark matches. It appears that even though Christian and Freddie do not have chemistry against each other, they do as a team. Christian looked very good out there. The finish came when Christian hit [COLOR="red"]Elmo Benson [/COLOR]with the [COLOR="Blue"]Leap of Faith at 13:33.[/COLOR]Rating: A ref: Ric Young ra: Mickey Starr Backstage [COLOR="Red"]Jessie [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Farrah[/COLOR] are seen talking, their voices quickly rise into screams and both look pissed off and storm away. Rating: C+ Match #2: [COLOR="Red"]Ace Freeze [/COLOR]v.[COLOR="red"] Umaga [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Andre Jones[/COLOR] Just a garbage match, I put together to give the younger guys a chance to learn from Ace. Ace pinned Umaga following the [COLOR="Blue"]Brain Freeze [/COLOR]at 4:32. Rating: B- ref: Darren Smith ra: Chief Two Eagles [COLOR="Red"]Squeaky McClean[/COLOR] is backstage on his cell phone, from what we can hear it appears he is talking to his stock broker. When he hangs up he tells Marc, “[COLOR="Green"]I just made another million[/COLOR].” Rating: A [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] is backstage with [COLOR="red"]Duane Fry[/COLOR]. Eric says, “[COLOR="Green"]Rich last week I cost you the world championship. Now you have two choices either face me in the ring like a real man or the attacks will continue. Come on You Have Nothing to Lose.”[/COLOR] Rating: A Match #3: [COLOR="Red"]Samoan Wildboyz [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Lords of War [/COLOR](w/ [COLOR="red"]the G[/COLOR]uru) [COLOR="Purple"]for the SWF Word Tag Team Championship.[/COLOR] A solid effort from all the workers. [COLOR="Red"]Warlord Ago[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]ny[/COLOR] was visibly tired and [COLOR="red"]Warlord Pain [/COLOR]was exhausted. The Guru did good work at ringside. [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]hit Agony with the [COLOR="Blue"]Long Range Head Butt [/COLOR]to win the tag team titles at 14:42. Rating: B+ ref: Shane Stones ra: Curt O’Malley [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR] is Backstage with[COLOR="red"] Duane Fry[/COLOR]. He says that [COLOR="Green"]Runaway Train might leave him busted, bloody and broken in the middle of the cell, but he will leave with the World Title.[/COLOR] Rating: A [COLOR="Red"]Brett Biggz[/COLOR] is in the locker room with [COLOR="red"]Farrah[/COLOR]. They are talking about [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR]; Brett says that come Thursday, he will put Sam out of their misery. Rating: B- Match#4: [COLOR="red"]Zimmey Bumfhole [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Lobster Warrior [/COLOR]v.[COLOR="red"] Marc Dubois [/COLOR](w/ [COLOR="red"]Squeaky[/COLOR][COLOR="red"] McClean[/COLOR]) v. [COLOR="red"]Calamari Kid [/COLOR]v.[COLOR="red"] Flex [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Bali So’oialo[/COLOR] The original purpose of this match was to set up a #1 contender for the Shooting Star title. But the winner is to big to win that belt, and I forgot to name a winner in the road agents notes. The finish had Marc Dubois tapping out to the [COLOR="Blue"]Lobster Trap[/COLOR]; your winner at 12:57 is the Lobster Warrior. Rating: B+ ref: Ric Young ra: Craig Prince [COLOR="Red"]Peter Michaels[/COLOR] announce that he was just informed that just added to Nothing to Lose is[COLOR="red"] Jessie [/COLOR]v.[COLOR="red"] Farrah[/COLOR]. Rating: B- Main Event: [COLOR="red"]Skull DeBones [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]for the SWF World Championship[/COLOR]. This had to be Trains worst match. Maybe it is time to drop the strap. This match suffered due to a serious lack of selling. Train pinned Skull after using a foreign object at 10:57. Rating: B+ ref: Shane Stones ra: Chief Two Eagles As the show went off the air [COLOR="red"]Peter Michaels [/COLOR]went over the card for Nothing to Lose: [B]Angry Gilmore v. Marc Dubois for the Shooting Star Championship (C) Jessie v. Farrah (C) Sam Keith v. Brett Biggz (C) Lobster Warrior v. Steve Frehley for the North American Title (B) Hell In A Cell Enygma v. Runaway Train for the SWF World Title. (A+) Plus Richard Eisen with a huge announcement About the SWF[/B]Post show Notes: I need to address my tag team scene. Apparently [COLOR="Red"]Jessi[/COLOR[COLOR="red"]]e[/COLOR] needs a refresher, which should be easy to handle as there is a lot of gimmick switches she can do without needing to be off TV. For some reason my UK viewer ship just doubled. Rating: B+ TV: 1,504,874 UKTV: 72,194 TCW B- Att: 5,000 (Editor Note: please feel free to comment on this diary. I know people are reading it as I have over 250 views, but I would like some feed back, please)

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Nothing To Lose (PPV) Feb. Week 2 2006 Manhattan National Center, Tri State, USA Attendance: 21,744[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] No Dark Matches, I wanted to go live right out of the gate. Music and Fireworks signify that we are live. The show opens with [COLOR="Red"]Richard [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Eisen[/COLOR] in the ring. As the crowd chants such great phrases as ‘A$$ #@!#’, Mr. Eisen begins his speech. [COLOR="Green"]“First off I would like to thank the millions of fans, like yourselves, who sent letters and emails or made calls to Eisen Entertainment wishing me a speedy recover. And to the gentleman who called me at home and sent flowers to my house I want you to know I have restraining order. Let assure all of you that once the SWF security team finishes there investigation I will severely punish the person or persons responsible for the assault on me.” Brief pause will the crowd chants. “While I was gone a certain young, arrogant Bastard, decided he was going to give himself and his Cousin a title shot. Well boys those that match is not recognized by the SWF, you are not the champions, so bring the belts down here right now.” [/COLOR]The [COLOR="Red"]Wild Samoan Boyz [/COLOR]music starts and they come out on the stage. They flex and dance around a bit, all the while Mr. Eisen is getting visibly impatient. When they finally get in the ring, [COLOR="Red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]takes the mic, and says [COLOR="Green"]“NO’”. [/COLOR]“[COLOR="Green"]What do you mean no, that was not a question it was an order”, [/COLOR]screamed Eisen. [COLOR="green"]“NO”, [/COLOR]replies Toma. The Crowd starts chanting “[COLOR="green"]NO”. [/COLOR]Mr. Eisen says, [COLOR="green"]“Fine then tonight the two of you will face off against Black Hat Bailey and the Hired Guns, and that match is going to be right now.”[/COLOR]Rating for return: A attempt to vacate: B Refusal: B- making match: B- Match #1: [COLOR="Red"]Samoan Wildboyz [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Black Hat Bailey [/COLOR]and the[COLOR="red"] Hired Guns[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen [/COLOR]kept interfering, until [COLOR="red"]Bali So’oialo [/COLOR]came running down and floored him. The Bali joined the Samoans as a third partner to even the match. [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma [/COLOR]hit the [COLOR="Blue"]Long Range Head Butt [/COLOR]on [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete [/COLOR]for the win at 13:45. Rating: B ref: Darren Smith ra: Mickey Starr After the match Richard and his goons tired to attack but where ran off. Rating: C+ [COLOR="Red"]Ana Garcia[/COLOR] is backstage; she brings in her guest [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train[/COLOR]. Train says, [COLOR="Green"]“Tonight is the final chapter of this series with Enygma. Tonight I will leave the Cell still the World Champion, you on the other will be carried out of the cell, never to be seen or heard from again.”[/COLOR]Rating: B+ [COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR] is in a dark room, rocking back and forth. “[COLOR="Green"]Brett, Brett, Brett, I once knew a pretty little girl named Brett. Brett tonight I make you my pretty little girl[/COLOR],” Rating: B Match #2: [COLOR="red"]High Concept [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Lords of War (w/ the Guru)[/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Peter Michaels [/COLOR]tells the viewers, “[COLOR="Green"]This tag match was set up to be a match to decide the new tag team champions, but things did not work out the way Mr. Eisen planned.”[/COLOR] The match ended in a time limit draw at 15:00. Rating: B+ ref: Ric Young ra: Craig Prince In the locker room[COLOR="red"] Jessie [/COLOR]is warming up for her match, [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] walks in and she asks him for some pointers. He tells her when he gets back from his match. Rating: B [COLOR="red"]Squeaky McClean[/COLOR] is sitting with [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois[/COLOR]; it appears that he is setting down a strategy for Marc’s match. Rating: B [COLOR="Red"]Jerry Eisen [/COLOR]informs the viewers that[COLOR="red"] Marc Dubois [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] is next. Rating: B Match #3: [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois (w/ Squeaky McClean)[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]for the Shooting Star championship.[/COLOR] A good match between two young, good high fliers. Squeaky interfered allowing Marc to win at 11:49. Rating: B+ ref: Shane Stones ra: Duncan Kendall After the match we are treated to another Squeaky/Marc celebration. Rating: A In the locker room, [COLOR="Red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]walks in to see his best friend, [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy[/COLOR], embraced with his wife [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR]. Angry looks pissed and storms out. Rating: B+ Match #4: [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Brett Biggz (w/ Farrah)[/COLOR] This was a mismatch from the start, Sam really controlled every aspect. Sam got the [COLOR="Blue"]Proton Lock[/COLOR] at 5:31 for the win. Rating: B ref: Darren Smith ra: Curt O’Malley After the match [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR]throws [COLOR="red"]Brett Biggz [/COLOR]out of the ring. He follows after him and puts Brett up on the Spanish announcer’s table. Sam piledrives Brett through the table. Rating: B- Backstage [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore [/COLOR]is found beaten to bloody pulp. Rating: B- Match #5: [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR] v.[COLOR="red"] Farrah[/COLOR] The girls go throw a series of holds that bring attention to there scantly clad assets. Just when it seems that Farrah has the upper hand, [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy [/COLOR]runs down and interferes giving Jessie the win at 5:45. Rating: B- ref: Shane Stones ra: Chief Two Eagles [COLOR="red"]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] is backstage with [COLOR="red"]Duane Fry[/COLOR]. Eric says he is still waiting to her from [COLOR="red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]about the challenge. He is wondering if Rich is a coward. Rating: B [COLOR="Red"]Christian Faith[/COLOR] and[COLOR="red"] Freddie D[/COLOR]atsun appear in a video clip. They say that they have become really close over the last few months and have decided to form a tag team, they will be known as the [COLOR="red"]Avengers[/COLOR]. Rating: B+ Match #6: [COLOR="red"]Lobster Warrior [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Steve Frehley [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]for the North American Championship[/COLOR] Lobster has been hot lately, even if I hate his gimmick. Tonight however was not his night. Steve hit [COLOR="Blue"]Frehley’s Comet [/COLOR]at 17:32 for the win. Rating: A ref: Darren Smith ra: Chief Two Eagles [COLOR="red"]Rich Money[/COLOR] is backstage with [COLOR="red"]Ana Garcia[/COLOR]. He tells her that he has no reason the wrestle against [COLOR="red"]Eric Eisen. [/COLOR]Rating: A [COLOR="Red"]Enygma[/COLOR] is shown in the locker room saying his prayers. He even asks for God to watch over [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train[/COLOR]. Rating: B+ Main Event: [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]for the SWF World Championship in a Hell in the Cell Match[/COLOR]. Another great match between these two superstars. In the end Train hit Enygma with [COLOR="Blue"]Train Wreck [/COLOR]off of the top of the Cage. Your winner and still Champion, at 15:49, Runaway Train. Rating: A+ ref: Ric Young ra: Chief Two Eagles As the fireworks went off [COLOR="red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR]celebrates in the ring. Rating: A+ Post Show Notes: It appears I used Bali and [COLOR="Red"]Richard Eisen [/COLOR]to much. I also forgot to hype my new story line that starts on next Supreme TV. Seeing how many low rated segments I had early in the show I believe I really owe the final rating to Train and [COLOR="red"]Enygma[/COLOR]. Rating: A Buy rate: 341,112 TCW Feb PPV: B+ BR: 134,938 D.A.V.E. PPV: C+ BR: 27,363

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Supreme TV Feb Week 3 Minnesota Coliseum, Mid West, USA Attendance: 6,128[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Dark Match #1:[COLOR="Red"] Outlaw “JC" [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] This dark match did not get the crowd going, and I take full blame. For the ongoing storyline that involves the whole company, I had to don my wrestling tights once more, to job to the bosses son. Match time 7:56 Rating: C+ Dark Match #2:[COLOR="Red"] Umaga[/COLOR] v.[COLOR="Red"] Groucho Bling[/COLOR] I expected a lot more from these two, I know one is a under achieving under carder, and the other is a tag team specialist, but come on they did as bad as me. Groucho went over in 7:52 Rating: C+ The fire works and music signify the opening of the show.[COLOR="Red"] Richard Eisen[/COLOR] is already in the ring. [COLOR="Green"]“ Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to what I hope will put the wrestling industry on the edge of there seats. Tonight the SWF in conduction with D.A.V.E. and several other independent federations and alliances in the wrestling industry present the first ever March Madness Tournament. The March Madness will not only include wrestlers from SWF, but we will also include wrestlers from all over the world who want to participate. The winner will be given 1 million dollars, a contract for a match against SWF World Champion whenever and wherever they choose. Yes that means that sometime in the next year you could see Runaway Train defending his title against someone on D.A.V.E. or C.G.C. or even NYCW. So wrestling fans sit back and enjoy all of tonight’s matches will be opening round of March Madness in the Richard Eisen bracket.”[/COLOR] Rating: A Match #1: [COLOR="Red"]Ace Freeze [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="Red"]Hell’s Bouncer[/COLOR] Peter, Jerry and Emma put over Hell’s Bouncer as being a big, young rising superstar for D.A.V.E. In the Bouncer was exhausted and Ace went over with the [COLOR="Blue"]Brain Freeze[/COLOR] in 9:55. Rating: B- ref: Darren Smith ra: Chief Two Eagles A video is shown of [COLOR="Red"]Bart Biggz[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"]Farrah[/COLOR] visiting [COLOR="Red"]Brett Biggz[/COLOR] in the hospital. They decide they must work together to beat[COLOR="Red"] Sam Keit[/COLOR]h. Rating: C+ Match #2:[COLOR="Red"] Calamari Kid [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="Red"]Steve Frehley[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]for the North American Championship.[/COLOR] Peter lets the viewers know that Steve has decided he is a fighting champion and since he and Calamari are both SWF, the belt would be on the line. These two really looked good out here. Steve went over with Frehley’s Comet at 9:45. Rating: A ref: Ric Young ra: Chief Two Eagles A video is shown of [COLOR="Red"]Freddie Datsun[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"]Christian [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Faith[/COLOR] at a night club. Freddie is trying to get Christian to loosen up. They both start checking out a girl on the dance floor, when she turns around it is [COLOR="Red"]Ana Garcia[/COLOR]. Rating: A Match #3:[COLOR="Red"] Pecs[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Chance[/COLOR] Peter, Jerry and Emma put over Chance being from C.G.C and one half of the tag team [COLOR="Red"]Soldiers of Fortune[/COLOR]. Chance goes over at 9:31. Rating: C ref: Shane Stones ra: Curt O’Malley In the locker room [COLOR="Red"]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] is getting ready, [COLOR="Red"]Jessie[/COLOR] walks in wearing something very sexy. She tells Angry that after he Beats [COLOR="Red"]Tank Bradley[/COLOR] tonight , she has a special celebration planned. Rating: B+ Match #4: [COLOR="Red"]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Tank Bradley[/COLOR] Peter, Jerry and Emma put over that Tank is from D.A.V.E. and W.E.X.X. in Japan. They also mention that Tank was tag team partners with Ace Freeze in D.A.V.E. as the Jersey Devils. In the end however Jessie offer was all Angry needed he pinned an exhausted Tank following [COLOR="Blue"]Anger Management[/COLOR] at 9:41. Rating: B Back stage [COLOR="Red"]Squeaky McClean[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"]Marc Dubois[/COLOR] are joking around about all of the bush leaguers in the locker room. A giant [COLOR="Red"](Marat Khoklov)[/COLOR] walks between them and they just quite laughing. Rating: A+ Match #5: [COLOR="Red"]Grease Hogg (w/ Brains MaGee)[/COLOR] v.[COLOR="Red"] Skull Debones[/COLOR] Even Though Grease and Magee have no chemistry, the match was better than I thought it would be. Skull hit the [COLOR="Blue"]Skull Krusher[/COLOR] for the win at 9:58. Rating: A ref: Darren Smith ra: Duncan Kendall A video of the highlights from [COLOR="Red"]Runaway Train v. Enygma [/COLOR]at Nothing to Lose is played. Rating: A+ Main Event: [COLOR="Red"]Whistler[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Runaway Train [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]for the SWF World Championship[/COLOR] Peter and company put over Whistler being with D.A.V.E. and N.Y.C.W.. They also mentioned that Whistler was the N.Y.C.W. Empire Champion. By the time they got all of that out the match was over. Runaway Train gone this Squash with the [COLOR="Blue"]Train Wreck[/COLOR] at 1:44. Rating: A+ ref: Ric Young ra: Chief Two Eagles Post Show Notes: Not bad for the opening round of the [COLOR="Red"]Richard Eisen[/COLOR] Bracket. For those Keeping track at home the next round looks like this: [COLOR="Red"]Angry Gilmore v. Eric Eisen, Skull Debones v. Chance, Ace Freeze v. Steve Frehley, and Runaway Train v. Groucho Bling.[/COLOR] (predictions welcomed). Next week will be opening round of the [COLOR="Red"]Mickey Starr[/COLOR] bracket, followed in two weeks by the [COLOR="Red"]Rip Cord[/COLOR] bracket and finally in Three weeks we will open the [COLOR="Red"]Sam Strong[/COLOR] Bracket. Rating: A TV: 1,539,869 UK: 73,084 TCW: B Att: 8,858

[SIZE="3"][B][U][CENTER]SWF Supreme TV Feb. Week 4, 2006 Connecticut Symphony Hall, New England, USA Attendance: 8,983[/CENTER][/U][/B][/SIZE] Dark Match #1: [COLOR="Red"]Brett Biggz[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Captain U.S.A.[/COLOR] A good dark match I guess, [COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR] ran in to cost Brett the Match. Your winner Captain USA in 9:57. Rating: B- The Music and Fireworks open the show. [COLOR="Red"]Richard Eisen[/COLOR] comes out to the ring. He recaps what happened last week in the Richard Eisen Bracket. Then he Talks about the contributions that [COLOR="Red"]Mickey [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Starr[/COLOR] made not only to his company but also to the wrestling business. Then he says let get the madness started. Rating: A Match #1: [COLOR="Red"]Enforcer Roberts[/COLOR] v. ??? After Enforcer Roberts comes out a very familiar song begins. From the Dressing room Area comes [COLOR="Red"]Mickey Starr[/COLOR]. [COLOR="Red"]Jerry Eisen [/COLOR]begins putting over the legends accomplishments. This match suffered from the lack of selling and the fact that Mickey was completely exhausted by the opening bell. Roberts goes over by submission with the [COLOR="Blue"]R.C.T.[/COLOR] at 5:03 Rating: C+ ref: Ric Young ra: Chief Two Eagles A replay of the video of the [COLOR="Red"]Biggz Boyz and Farrah [/COLOR]at the hospital last week. Rating: C+ Match #2: [COLOR="Red"]Zimmey Bumfhole[/COLOR] v.[COLOR="Red"] Flex[/COLOR] A better match than the opener, but not by much. On paper this should have been good. Zimmey went over with the [COLOR="Blue"]Bumfhole in One[/COLOR] at 9:57. Rating: C+ ref: Shane Stones ra: Curt O’Malley [COLOR="Red"]Christian Faith[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"]Freddie Datsun[/COLOR] say they both went out to get a monster to see whose is stronger. Christian brings in [COLOR="Red"]Remo[/COLOR] who just about sets a world record in the bench press. Freddie brings in the Giant, [COLOR="Red"]Marat Khoklov[/COLOR], who fails but laughs it off. Rating: A+ Match #3: [COLOR="Red"]Remo[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Bali So’oialo[/COLOR] Best match of the night up to this point. Remo controlled things from the get go and goes over in this squash with the [COLOR="Blue"]destroyer[/COLOR] at 3:37. Rating: B+ ref: Darren Smith re: Duncan Kendall A video is shown of Shooting Star Champion [COLOR="Red"]Marc Dubois[/COLOR]’ training regiment, that includes weight lifting, roadwork and Gymnastics. Rating: B Match #4: [COLOR="Red"]Rich Money[/COLOR] v. ??? After Rich Money comes out, a tom tom drum begins to play. [COLOR="Red"]Chief Two[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Eagles[/COLOR] comes out in full head dress, and his wrestling gear. Peter Michaels puts over the Chief as an all time great. Another match with no selling, I guess legends do not sell. Rich Money carried the Chief to a good match. Money goes over when Two Eagles can not get back into the ring, and is counted out at 4:56. Rating: B+ ref: Darren Smith ra: Curt O’Malley After the match [COLOR="Red"]Eric Eisen[/COLOR] appears on the Eisentron. He is standing in the parking lot, where he challenges [COLOR="Red"]Rich Money [/COLOR]to a fist fight. Rich is shaking his head no when Eric Climbs to the top rope behind him and hits him with a missile drop kick. Eric proceeds to beat the living hell out of rich until security comes down and takes him out. Rating: B+ for the challenge B+ for the attack. Match #5: [COLOR="Red"]Joe Sexy [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="Red"]Shady K[/COLOR] A decent match, but on this night it looked great. Joe appeared to be off his game tonight. He goes over with a handful of tights at 9:31. Rating: B ref: Shane Stones ra: Curt O’Malley After the commercial break [COLOR="Red"]Joe Sexy[/COLOR] is backstage, he walks in to [COLOR="Red"]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"]Jessie’s[/COLOR] locker room. Angry looks pissed that he is there. Joe says he wants to apologize for everything and he hopes they are still friends. Rating: B Match #6: [COLOR="Red"]Robbie Retro[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]Danny B. Bling[/COLOR] Emma puts over Bling as NYCW’s [COLOR="Red"]Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR]. Peter reminds the viewers of Bling’s three year stay in SWF as a manager. As time is about to run out, Bling rolls Retro up with a school boy for the win at 9:59. Rating: B ref: Darren Smith ra: Curt O’Malley A video is shown of the highlights from the dark match between [COLOR="Red"]Brett Biggz[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"]Captain USA[/COLOR]. Peter, Jerry and Emma put over that Captain works for both C.G.C. and U.S.P.W. They also mention that [COLOR="Red"]Chance[/COLOR], the sole non SWF winner from last week also works for C.G.C. Rating: C Main Event:[COLOR="Red"] Enygma[/COLOR] v. [COLOR="Red"]T-Rex[/COLOR] Jerry puts over T-Rex as a member of USPW. T-Rex was exhausted by the end of the match. Enygma won by submission at 7:42. Rating: A ref: Ric Young ra: Curt O’Malley Post Show Notes: That concludes the opening round of the [COLOR="Red"]Mickey Starr [/COLOR]Bracket. The second round matches will be [COLOR="Red"]Enforcer Roberts v. Rich Money, Joe Sexy v. Captain USA, Danny B. Bling v. Remo, and Zimmey Bumfhole v. Enygma.[/COLOR] Next week on Supreme TV we will see the opening round of the [COLOR="Red"]Rip Cord[/COLOR] Bracket, and the following week will be the opening round of the [COLOR="Red"]Sam Strong[/COLOR] Bracket. Rating: B+ TV: 1,572,720 UK: 75,068 TCW: B Att: 5,000

Meeting with the boss. I had been summoned to Mr. Eisen’s office. I had a bit of a clue why but on my way up to the tower’s penthouse, from my office in the basement, I decided I would play dumb, just for fun. When I got office the elevator, Richard’s secretary was waiting for me. She was a young, busty attractive girl, she reminded me a lot of Emma Chase’s Easy Emma character. Darlene, that was her, told me Mr. Eisen said I was to come right in, then she added he seemed a little miffed. When I entered through the double oak doors into the boss ‘s lair I felt awed by the spectacle that was his office. You could have built a small village in there. Mr. Eisen was on the phone when I entered, so I made the hike across the slate marble floor to a comfy looking leather chair opposite his desk. I sat dawn and waited for him to finish his call. When he saw me, he gave me a forced smile, kind of like you give the judge when he asks if you understand why you are getting a fine for speeding on the freeway. When he hung up the phone, he took a few seconds to compose himself. Then he asked me in a very subdued manner, “ What is this charge on the company bank account for $1millon?” “Oh, that is what this is about,” I replied. “ I gave the money to Ring of Fire, I figure if we help them run more shows, than it is more to our benefit for our developmental guys.” “I see, I guess that does make since. Did you hear that spot on Wrestling AM this morning, you were mentioned.?” Mr. Eisen Replied. “No, what did they say? “Whistler was the in house guest, he really had some hard things to say about you personally.” “Really, guess he felt his chance on national TV would be better than a squash loss to the SWF Champion, at least he got a title match” “True, so seeing how I have you here, what are your plans and how is my business?” “Well I renewed our deal for Supreme TV in the US, and I signed a deal to get us on in Europe. “ “Good, any thing else?” “Yes actually, I thought that while we are running this March Madness story, we needed time to run the rest of our storylines. So I got us a two hour slot on GNN to premier SWF Xtreme TV on Friday nights and it will be tape delayed in Europe on Saturday. I figure we will give Duane Fry and Ana Garcia the booth, and shot at the big time. Then I got a hour on Sundays for SWF Madness, which will be hosted by Jerry Eisen, Mickey Starr, and Ace Freeze.”

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][B][U]SWF Supreme TV March Week 1, 2006 Wisconsin Gardens, Great Lakes, USA Attendance: 8,132[/U][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] Dark Match #1: [COLOR="Red"]Texas Pete v. Knuckles[/COLOR]The opening match of the day saw the young Texan dominate the wannabe rapper. These two work very well together, they have chemistry. Texas Pete hit Knuckles with the [COLOR="Blue"]Lone Star Drop [/COLOR]on the concrete floor. Knuckles was unable to get back into the ring before the ten count. Winner by count out at 8:17, Texas Pete. Rating: B Dark Match #2: [COLOR="Red"]Bart Biggz (w/ Farrah) v. Billy Russell[/COLOR]. Not as good as the first dark match. Billy coming off his MMA career no sold most of the match. Bart was a little off his game, probably because he had not been in the ring for a while. Bart went over with the [COLOR="Blue"]Biggz Up [/COLOR]at 8:16. Rating: B- After the opening theme music and fireworks, [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen [/COLOR]makes his way to the ring. The crowd begins to boo him. He waits for them to quiet down, and then he begins, [COLOR="Green"]“Welcome to SWF Supreme TV, tonight we continue with the March Madness Tournament, with the Rip Cord Bracket. As exciting as that is I have some other issues to address hear tonight. First off starting this Friday night you can join Duane Fry and the very lovely Ana Garcia for SWF Xtreme, check your local listings. Also for our European viewers, you can watch SWF Madness on Sundays, with Jerry Eisen, Mickey Starr and Ace Freeze. Now on with the show.”[/COLOR] Rating: B+ Match #1: [COLOR="red"]Andre Jones v. Warlord Pain (w/ the Guru)[/COLOR] This match was a pain to watch, pun intended. Pain was off his game tonight and exhausted by the end. The only good thing in this match was the Guru. Pain went over by DQ when Andre accidentally hit the referee at 9:59. Rating: C+ ref: Ric Young ra: Curt O’Malley A video is shown of [COLOR="Red"]Christian Faith [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Freddie [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Datsun[/COLOR] watching something from a lifted platform. They keep committing on how unbelievable it is. When the camera turns to show what they were watching, we [COLOR="red"]Marat Khoklov [/COLOR]ripping cars apart with his bare hands. Rating: A+ Match #2: [COLOR="red"]Kid Toma v. Jumbo Shrimp[/COLOR] Another stinker, I know Jumbo is big but a least he should look impressive. I think this was my fault for letting them call there own match. Jumbo was tiring by the end. Toma hit the [COLOR="Blue"]Tornado DDT [/COLOR]for the win at 9:52. Rating: C+ ref: Darren Smith ra: Chief Two Eagles Backstage [COLOR="red"]Joe Sexy [/COLOR]is with [COLOR="red"]Jessie[/COLOR]. He apologizes for interfering in her match against [COLOR="red"]Farrah [/COLOR]and for putting her in an awkward position with her husband, [COLOR="red"]Angry Gilmore[/COLOR]. Rating: A Match #3: [COLOR="red"]Squeaky McClean v.???[/COLOR] After Squeaky makes his way to the ring, the music begins that brings the crowd to there feet. It is [COLOR="red"]Duncan ‘Big Dunc’ Kendall[/COLOR]. Peter Michaels and Jerry Eisen put over Duncan’s accomplishments in the business. Emma Chase refers to him as a living legend. Squeaky really earned his pay tonight; he came out of this looking very good, even if there was no selling on either side. Squeaky wins by count out at 5:19. Rating: B ref: Shane Stones ra: Chief Two Eagles The camera shows [COLOR="red"]Richard Eisen’s [/COLOR]office. He is sitting with [COLOR="red"]Black hat Bailey, Enforcer Roberts [/COLOR]and [COLOR="red"]Texas [/COLOR][COLOR="red"]Pete[/COLOR]. They are discussing ways to take out the Samoan Wildboyz. Rating: A Match #4: [COLOR="red"]Marc Dubois (w/ Squeaky McClean) v.???? [/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"]For the Shooting Star Championship[/COLOR]. After Marc and Squeaky come out to the ring, his opponent makes his way out. The only one at the announcers’ table that recognizes him is Emma Chase. She tells her partners that it is [COLOR="Red"]‘The Shooter’ Craig Prince[/COLOR]. Peter quickly adds that he thought his career ended years ago do to a serious knee injury. Marc and Craig have a good back and forth match; just when it looks like Craig is going to finish Marc off Squeaky grabs his foot. When Craig turns towards Squeaky, Marc rolls him up from behind and uses the ropes for leverage to get the win, at 9:53. Rating: B ref: Darren Smith ra: Chief Two Eagles A video is shown of the highlights of the [COLOR="Red"]Texas Pete v. Knuckles [/COLOR]match. Rating: C Match #5: [COLOR="red"]Black hat Bailey v. Kurt Larmee[/COLOR] Peter and company put over Kurt being with D.A.V.E. and W.E.X.X. in Japan. These two put together a good match; you could tell they had chemistry. Bailey went over by submission with the [COLOR="Blue"]Bailey Breaker [/COLOR]at 9:59. Rating: B ref: Ric Young ra: Chief Two Eagles A video is shown of the highlights of the [COLOR="Red"]Bart Biggz v. Billy Russell [/COLOR]match Rating: C+ Main Event: [COLOR="red"]Christian Faith [/COLOR]v. [COLOR="red"]Travis Century[/COLOR] Peter puts over Travis as being a member of NYCW. Jerry puts over how a lot of the internet fans have wanted to see this showdown, between good religion and bad religion for years. Christian really came across as good, while Travis was tiring by the end. Christian went over with the [COLOR="Blue"]Leap of Faith [/COLOR]at 6:46. Rating: A ref: Ric Young ra: Chief Two Eagles Post Show Notes: That concludes the[COLOR="Red"] Rip Cord [/COLOR]bracket opening round, round two matches are [COLOR="red"]Christian Faith v. Warlord pain, Texas Pete v. Kid Toma, Black Hat Bailey v. Squeaky McClean, and Marc Dubois v. Bart Biggz[/COLOR], as all ways predictions are welcome. A worker who has not debuted yet was late and was fined. Rating: B+ TV: 1,416,990 UK: 54,154 Euro: 1,708 TCW: B att: 5,000

SWF Xtreme TV March, Week 1 Virginia Park Fields, Mid Atlantic, USA Attendance: 8, 3333 Dark Match #1: Pecs, Knuckles, Travis Century v. Randy Bumfhole, Umaga, Lobster Warrior. I just decided to throw them all together and see what happened, not much. Lobster Warrior stood out as being very good. He caught Knuckles in the Lobster Trap for the win at 6:52 Rating: B- Dark Match #2: Jumbo Shrimp v. Danny B. Bling & Jimmy P. Another match booked just because I wanted to see what could happen. Jumbo went over at 7:44 Rating: C+ The show opens up with the contestants for the first bout making there way to the ring. Match#1: The Biggz Boyz (W/ Farrah) v. Lords of War (W/ the Guru) The opening contest featured two of my most experienced tag teams. Farrah and the Guru both did good work at ringside. Warlord Pain was exhausted by the end, while Warlord Agony was tiring. Bart pinned Agony with the Biggz Up at 12:48. Rating: B- ref: Darren Smith ra: Duncan Kendall After the match, Farrah brings in the mic and issues a challenge, The Biggz Boyz v. Sam Keith 2 on 1. Rating: C+ Match #2: The Avengers & Ace Freeze v. Dirty White Boys (W/ Brains MaGee) & Shady K Christian Faith looked really good out there. He hit Shady K with The Leap of Faith for the win at 9:03. Rating: B ref: Ric Young ra: Craig Prince High Concept is standing backstage in front of a non descript wall. They issue a Challenge to Angry Gilmore, if he can find a partner. Rating: C Marc Dubois and Squeaky McClean are shown exciting a limo, they are both drinking what appears to be expensive champagne and have a bevy of sexy women with them. Rating: A Match #3: Robbie Retro v. Black Hat Bailey Robbie went over by submission at 8:05 Rating: C ref: Shane Stones ra: Curt O’Malley Eric Eisen comes out to the ring dressed in an expensive tailored suit. He takes the mic and says, “Rich Money, I am tired of this game you are playing. You keep saying I should embrace my father’s wealth. Well, as you can see I have wealth of my own. I am willing to put $100,000 of my own money up as an incentive for you to climb into the ring with me.” Rating: B Match #4: The Hired Guns v. Samoan Wildboyz for the SWF Tag Team Championship. To this point this is the best match of the night. Texas Pete was exhausted by the end of the match. Kid Toma landed the Long Range Head Butt on Enforcer Roberts for the win at 16:58. Rating: B+ ref: Darren Smith ra: Chief Two Eagles Sam Keith is backstage eating something from a bowl. Marat Khoklov is in the corner watching. The look on Marat’s face gets sicker and sicker as Sam eats. Rating: C Joe Sexy walks into Angry Gilmore and Jessie’s Locker room. Angry gets up from his seat and looks pissed. Joe says, “Hold on a minute brother, I am not here to fight. I am here to offer you my services as your tag team partner against High Concept. It will be just like the old days, Sexual Aggression rides again.” Rating: B Match #5: Calamari Kid v. Zimmey Bumfhole v. Flex Calamari hit Zimmey with the Squid Buster for the win at 7:54 Rating: B ref: Ric Young ra: Curt O’Malley Emma Chase finds Rich Money backstage and asks him about Eric Eisen’s challenge. Rich simply says, “No.” Rating: A Match #6: Chance v. Steve Frehley for the North American Championship. Ana Garcia and Duane Fry inform the viewers that this match was made because Chance was the first non SWF wrestler to win a tournament match. Steve stood out as being really good in this match. He nailed Chance with the Frehley’s Comet at 5:38. Rating: B+ ref: Shane Stones ra: Craig Prince A video is shown hyping the March Madness Tournament. Rating: A Main Event: Remo v. Jack Bruce These two just did not click. Remo hit the Destroyer for the win at 19:52. Rating: A ref: Darren Smith ra; Chief Two Eagles Post Show Notes: Duane Fry really stunk; I might have to fire him. The crowd was not happy as they wanted more angles. Rating: B- TV: 1,707,426 Euro: 1,358

Archived