Great game. All-round improvement.

As the title suggests. I think this game really emerses the player in the Cornellverse. One thing that really impresses me is the fact that this installment of WreSpi actually got me pumped for a tag match! (In the past the auto button of WreSpi 1 was all too tempting). A perfect example was a match-up of me (Buddy Garner) and Dread versus the Vessey Brothers last night. It ended at a 60-minute draw due to the split-second interruptions of the much more experienced duo. Around the last 5 minutes (game-time) I found myself furiously tapping my mouse button and screaming "Die!" at the screen. Pure, adrenaline-fuelled drama. (Incidently the match got an A* rating. "That was awesome!" Indeed. :D Any similar joyous yet tortuous moments as mine?

[QUOTE=Jprhino]As the title suggests. I think this game really emerses the player in the Cornellverse. One thing that really impresses me is the fact that this installment of WreSpi actually got me pumped for a tag match! (In the past the auto button of WreSpi 1 was all too tempting). A perfect example was a match-up of me (Buddy Garner) and Dread versus the Vessey Brothers last night. It ended at a 60-minute draw due to the split-second interruptions of the much more experienced duo. Around the last 5 minutes (game-time) I found myself furiously tapping my mouse button and screaming "Die!" at the screen. Pure, adrenaline-fuelled drama. (Incidently the match got an A* rating. "That was awesome!" Indeed. :D Any similar joyous yet tortuous moments as mine?[/QUOTE] nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am wrestling as Jeff Nova, and I have a regular tag team with Joss Thompson, we were in a match with Giant Redwood and I forget the other guy's name.... well, We dominated the match and everytime the opponents took the advantage was by cheating.... anyway, the ref warned them constantly and about 47 minutes into our match I was being beaten badly by Redwood and after the ref's numerous warnings I landed a running bulldog onto a steel chair, and the guy friggin' DQ'd me which was the only time I cheated in the match... match rating was a B-, but I lost popularity in 10 regions because these idiots got all the cheating in and I tried it 1 time and lost the match.... I was boiling mad, but I was really into it.... This is truly a great game.

[QUOTE=wooodaddy]...I landed a running bulldog onto a steel chair, and the guy friggin' DQ'd me...[/QUOTE] That would do it. If they were just slipping minor moves like eye gouges and the sort in, then the ref probably wouldn't DQ them for it (unless strict disqualifications are on). Something like a running bulldog onto a chair will most definitely get you disqualified, though. As a rule of thumb, any cheating move below "high" will be acceptable as long as you aren't in a strict DQ environment.

[QUOTE=Thomnipotent]That would do it. If they were just slipping minor moves like eye gouges and the sort in, then the ref probably wouldn't DQ them for it (unless strict disqualifications are on). Something like a running bulldog onto a chair will most definitely get you disqualified, though. As a rule of thumb, any cheating move below "high" will be acceptable as long as you aren't in a strict DQ environment.[/QUOTE] Yeah, but I'm the good guy... their not supposed to DQ the good guy...... Right? :D Yeah, I went a little crazy with that one seeing all they had were low blows and eye gouges... Typical wrasslin' though, the good guys always get caught... lol

• 5 years later...
[quote=wooodaddy;120538]Yeah, but I'm the good guy... their not supposed to DQ the good guy...... Right? :D Yeah, I went a little crazy with that one seeing all they had were low blows and eye gouges... Typical wrasslin' though, the good guys always get caught... lol[/quote] I shouldn't worry, I just had that happen to me in a tag match. The opponents (heel) hit my partner with a steel chair to the back, and the referee was furious. I suplexed the same guy onto a chair, instant DQ. Bent ref, simples.

Archived