Decisions Screen - Colour Code

Hello,

This is a relatively minor suggestion, and would only be useful in a limited number of situations, but would certainly help me out from time to time.

I would find it very helpful if, in the "Decisions" screen, having made contract offers, the "Decisions Awaiting a Response" could be colour coded to show the status of your offer. For example, the line of text reading "Contract Negotiations With..." could be green if the worker is currently going to accept your offer, amber if your offer is one of several competing offers that they are considering, and red when the worker has a better offer.

I appreciate that it is possible to to discover this information by viewing the negotiation and then going to the "View Rival Offers" button. However, by colour coding the list of pending negotiations, the information would be available at a glance. This doesn't matter hugely most of the time, when the player is negotiating with a limited number of workers. The current layout is something of a faff, though, when you have a lot of negotiations going on (e.g. when signing lots of new works due to starting a new company, overhauling a roster, or simply when a lot of contracts come up at once).

In these negotiations heavy instances, I might have negotiations ongoing with 20 workers, 10 of whom I get emails about rival offers to, and five of whom prefer the rival offer to my own. At current, I either find myself clicking back and forth from my emails to remember which of the workers have competing offers or - more often - clicking through all of the negotiations to check who I need to consider updating my offer to. Colour coding the negotiations would save me all the excess clicking to retrieve the information about rival offers.

Many thanks!