Sensational Dragon

[CENTER][B][U]Sensational Dragon[/U][/B] [IMG]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6135/sensationaldragon3tq.jpg[/IMG] Age: 21 Nationality: Japanese Size: Lightweight Style: Super Junior Employer Name: Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods Employer Location: Japan (Kanto) Employer Size: National Contract Type: Verbal Push: Upper Midcard Disposition: Babyface Titles Held: Burning Junior Championship Trademark Moves: Dragon Slice & Sensation Shock Finance: $50,000 Lifestyle: Comfortable ($2,000 per month) Brawling: 18.0% Aerial: 82.0% Mat Wrestling: 77.0% Chain Wrestling: 69.0% Submissions: 73.0% Power: 30.0% Athleticism: 76.0% Stamina: 95.0% Psychology: 60.0% Basics: 78.0% Toughness: 40.0% Stiffness: 36.0% Selling: 54.0% Charisma: 76.0% Microphone: 56.0% Menace: 20.0% Safety: 68.0% MMA Skills: 0.0% Looks: 78.0% Star Quality: 84.0% Consistency: 78.0% Acting: 76.0% Strong Style: 20.0% Intensity: 18.0% Flashiness: 78.0% Hardcore: 18.0% Allies: N/A Enemies: N/A [B][U]CHAPTER 1:[/U] Marihito The Kabuki (Ongoing)[/B] - BHOTWG Lords Of The Ring; Monday, Week 1, June 2006; Marihito Masuko def. Sensational Dragon [B][U]CHAPTER 2:[/U] Sensational America (Ongoing)[/B] - NYCW Rock This Country; Tuesday, Week 1, June 2006; Sensational Dragon def. Sammy The Shark[/CENTER]

Marihito The Kabuki My name is Ryoto Yamaguchi. I work in the Japanese promotion "Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods", under the name of "Sensational Dragon". This is my story. [B] CHAPTER 1 [U]Marihito The Kabuki[/U] BHOTWG Lords Of The Ring[/B] [U][I]*Monday, Week 1, June 2006*[/I][/U] Upgrades - $2,200, (Brawl -> 18.0% to 28.0%) "Okay Ryoto, we'll let you know soon." The American voice on the other end of the phone hung up, and I put my phone away. I then walked in to the arena to find out my match for the night. I saw Golden Scorpion talking to VENOM nearby, but I walked past them to the board. It read "Sensational Dragon vs. Marihito Masuko; Burning Junior Championship". Marihito The Kabuki, oh joy. Was my mind really on the task ahead of me? Probably not, but I had to keep my title safe by my side. All I had to do was avoid the Masuko Cradle, but that was easier said than done. I felt my skills were better than Marihito's, so I had some advantage over him...I kept to myself for the rest of the night, pondering the choices ahead of me. The show started, and quicker than I imagined, my match was up. [CENTER][B] ~~BURNING JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP~~ [I]Sensational Dragon (c) vs. Marihito Masuko Time Limit: 60 Minutes[/I][/B] *Dragon kicks Marihito in the face, dropping him to the floor. The Kabuki grabs Dragon's arm as he goes to elbow him, then wrings it. Keeping hold of the arm, Marihito begins to work over the champ's chest and knees before using an Arm Drag to take Dragon down. A headlock continues to keep the pressure on Dragon, who only stops the onslaught at 2:10 after using a spin kick to counter a dropkick. Dragon only keeps things going his way for less than a minute, after Marihito thrusts his palm into Dragon's throat. Masuko attempts to take the champion's knees away continuously with Knee Pulls and Kicks to the Knee. Dragon attempts to run at Marihito to clothesline him, but gets another kick right to the knee instead. The Kabuki's run of luck comes to an end there however, as the Sensational one drops him with a palm to the face, then a fist. This is quickly followed by a nasty looking Snap Suplex/Surfboard combo at 5:00.* *The Dragon continues to halt Marihito, using submissions to keep him incapicitated. An Abdominal Stretch puts the strain on Masuko, which allows Dragon to land a Running Bulldog and a few moments to rest too. A nice bit of chain high flying goes on then, as Dragon misses a Slingshot Senton, allowing Masuka to miss his Slingshot Senton, then Dragon misses a third. Marihito again tries to go after the legs of Dragon, who kicks Marihito away for a Rana and then a La Magistral Cradle for a 2 count at 7:50. Both men fail to take any advantage over the next minute or so, trading some weak blows before Masuko kicks Dragon square in the face, allowing a Flip Legdrop that also yielded a 2 count at 10:20.* *Dragon shows a champion's spirit, fighting back with a Dropkick, Splash and then an Enziguri Kick. Marihito tries again to shift the momentum his way, but Dragon uses a Hammerlock to wear Masuko down, followed by a nice German Suplex which yields a 2.5 count. Dragon misses with an Enziguri, but Masuko leaves himself open for a swift kick and then a huge Powerbomb at 13:40. A tiring Dragon climbs to the top rope, before resting for a second. The champion then leapis off for a Moonsault, staying in position for a pin. Marihito just kicks out, but is able to grab Dragon and Small Package him for a 2. The Kabuki retains control, but loses it soon after as an Implant DDT is reversed into a normal DDT. Dragon misses a Flying Body Press, but yet again takes control quickly again after a Northern Lights Suplex and another 2.5 count.* *Masuko somehow fights his way back to his feet after breaking a Camel Cradle, getting a Small Package for a 2. A quick kick takes Dragon to his knees, and [B]Marihito bursts out of nowhere with a Glittering Magician's Knee at 17:20! 1, 2 and...3! New Burning Junior Champion, and it's the Kabuki, Marihito Masuko![/B]* [B] Thoughts:[/B] Wow, BHOTWG showed that they can really kick it with the Super Juniors here tonight. Shame to see Dragon lose the title, but Marihito Masuko's been gunning for the title for quite some time. I'd have to give this match [B]a rating of B[/B], as it really had it all for a title match on TV. [/CENTER]

Sensational America [b]CHAPTER 2 [u]Sensational America[/u] NYCW Rock This Country[/b] [u][i]*Tuesday, Week 1, June 2006*[/i][/u] I'm looking out of my business class window, swirling my glass containing vodka and lemon. I take a gulp, and put it down on the tray nearby. Even though I usually sleep on the short flights I take from one part of Japan to the next, this trip to America seemed to be playing on my mind. Maybe it was because of the night before, losing to Marihito...and losing the Burning Junior Title at the same time. That, or it was because my first ever match in America was just hours away. The landing was slightly bumpy as I arrived at JFK Airport. Some representative of the company met me at the airport, and started talking to me about the NYCW work ethics, the history of the promotion. I tried to seem interested, but I really wasn't. I picked up the name of the guy I was fighting, someone called Sammy The Shark. The show started about an hour after I arrived. While my English was fairly good, I didn't speak; likewise, no one tried to speak to me. My mind just wouldn't lift off of Marihito and that damn Glittering Magician's Knee. Little did I know that move would end another match tonight... [CENTER][B]~~SINGLES MATCH~~ [I]Sensational Dragon vs. Sammy The Shark Time Limit: 60 Minutes[/I][/B] *First ever Japanese wrestler in NYCW's history, this should be interesting. Dragon gets a hammerlock in on Sammy, who reverses soon after and grounds Dragon with a Russian Legsweep. Sammy stomps on Dragon's head, and locks in a Rear Chinlock. That doesn't do much, so the Shark then lands an elbow to the head, then a Legdrop. A Splash takes the wind out of Dragon, which allows Sammy to pick the Sensational one up and deliver a Side Suplex. A second Splash ends up with Sammy flat out on his chest, as Dragon rolls out of the way. An elbow to the knee and a Surfboard is all Dragon can do before Sammy gets control back on his side. The Splash comes in to use again at 2:40, after a Vertical Suplex slams Dragon to the mat. A Neckbreaker then leads up to a Camel Clutch, but Dragon manages to break that. Sammy immediately knees Dragon, and then an irish whip in to the corner. The Shark lifts Dragon to the top turnbuckle, but eats Dragon's boot as he is kicked away. A Snap Mare followed by the favoured Surfboard at 4:50 weaken Sammy, who eventually staggers to his feet as Dragon rests. Dragon then unleashes an Enziguri Kick which sends Sammy crashing to the mat in a heap.* *A thrust to the throat stops a near comeback a few seconds later as Dragon continues to get his wind back. A running Clothesline drops Sammy, who is then picked up an gets a kick to the gut for his troubles. Dragon then spikes a DDT, and Sammy's body jerks up to a kneeling position. [B]Dragon, getting ready for something, rushes in to the ropes and nails the Glittering Magician's Knee! 1, 2...3! 7:00, and Sensational Dragon wins his first ever overseas match![/B]* [B]Thoughts:[/B] A bit short, and the crowd were absolutely dull, which was unfair considering the match was surprisingly good (well, for NYCW and Sammy the Shark). About a third of the crowd chanted "Please Come Back" to a celebrating Sensational Dragon...[B]rating would be a C+.[/B] [/CENTER]

Archived