Mod suggestions

I've played 2020 since it's release. I've mastered the CVerse and been through countless mods. I recently had to format my hard drive and can't remember all the mods I had. Can you guys suggest the best real world or alternate real world mods. I'm an 80's baby, so late 80's through the 90's are my favorite eras, but I am open to all. I guess I just want to know which ones are fully fleshed out and which ones to avoid. I like to use real world historicals and start by copying what really happened to start and then adding in my hires and the different monkey wrenches the game throws at me (i.e. injuries, promises, and the like). Thanks in advance

The 98 data is far far far from being truly playable "out of the box".

Agreed. I gave up trying to fix it - proving building from a database 6 years apart is a bad idea! I believe I gave sawchuk my original 98 mod and they have released it with changes, fixes and additions.

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed. I gave up trying to fix it - proving building from a database 6 years apart is a bad idea! I believe I gave sawchuk my original 98 mod and they have released it with changes, fixes and additions.

Wow. The man, the myth, the legend. Truly an honor sir. I must disagree, at least to my depth of playing. I am having a blast with the 98 mod. I took over WCW with Jim Ross and edited fixed things around to my liking. I'm currently 2 months in and now number 1. Can I ask you about the flashpoint 2002? Owen Hart was always one of my faves. Even more so now after watching his WWE DVD. Anyways, how playable is that one? It looks like it could be a lot of fun too!