Training other wrestlers question.

Trying to slowly build up my other talents entertainment skills and I don't fully understand how it works. Can I make a angle with CM Punk then fill in all the other worker box's with people I want to give exp in those skills and just keep them off screen? Will they all get a certain amount of increase on entertainment skills or will it be spread thin through each of them? Or am I better off adding just one worker for a bigger potential increase?

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. The angle you propose would be more for transferring Overness than Entertainment. To make it work on an Entertainment level, you'd need something more like Punk doing a Q & A with the trainees.

This could also be a good use for dark time. Loop I often do in my games is to have a tag match on the pre-show and have both teams cut promos to give them practice speaking where it matters little what the grade is. Heck, I'll even have foreign dudes who don't speak the local language on those teams and use that to help them learn it.