Terrible Workers That You Keep Hiring Anyway

Original Sinner is another guy I’ve used in couple different saves that got a good push. He is perfect lackey/muscle. I have him managing Aldous Blackfriar right now(he’s my top heel). Kinda using in supplementary role. I can have Nelson Callum whose feuding with Aldous fight Original Sinner.

Sinner is getting the monster push in my PSW save right now. As an added bonus his gimmick means he doesn't lose as much popularity from losses, so even as he takes the odd loss to established stars between murdering anyone who is expendable, he's still moving up the card.

Sinner is getting the monster push in my PSW save right now. As an added bonus his gimmick means he doesn't lose as much popularity from losses, so even as he takes the odd loss to established stars between murdering anyone who is expendable, he's still moving up the card.

I don’t have plans for him past being muscle for people and maybe a tag team.

• 2 weeks later...
If there's one thing I love it's hiring Stallion to be my poor imitation of Nicky Champion. You know the Renegade in WCW? How he was clearly just a cheap knock off of Ultimate Warrior? Yeah

Whoah whoah whoah. Wild Red Stallion is neither terrible nor a cheap imitation of Nicky Champion. WRS is a great potential young star. I’ve built him in multiple games, including my current game, where he is looking like he will be a fantastic worker. He’s just young.

My long time faves were Steel and Vikki Victoria. RIP

Brimstone has a cool render and ring name so he often gets a call for garbage hardcore companies in NA.

Eraser, Sinner, Mercenary and Bile tend to get more work than they should when I'm in Australia.

Brother Yoshitaka was a great low budget Orange Tsuchie. I like shaolin gimmicks.

Tiger Fuyaki and Strong Style Yoemen are awesome. I love aging Japanese workers.

• 2 weeks later...

In Real World mods, it's always Phil Atlas- saw him live at a BCW show when I was young, been a fan ever since. Almost always put him and my user in a tag team.

Cverse. Remmy Skye. I grew to love him in 2013/16. But he consistently shows up high and injures half my roster in 2020, and is on the decline. Meaning I have to let him go. But I will always try.

Know i already posted a comment here,but idk why i forgot to mention zombie boy and Mighty Thor('97)

Everyone Loves Zombie Boy,I love Zombie Boy,you love Zombie Boy,But We Can't Deny he starts as a Charismatic,Dumb Unsafe Spot Monkey,But he is so cool that I always sign him.

Mighty Thor,28 Brawling,22 Reputation,37 Safety....But C'mon,Look This Dude! Basically a Giant Steroids Tank With an Ok Charisma,My Love With Him Came Alive With an AMW save i had,He Was My Number 1 Heel For some Months(Not a Surprise With that roster),Stinking Up Arenas With His 28 Brawling Skills and Having a Average Match Rating of 19...But C'mon,Look This Dude! Signed Him to My Short-Lived SWF Save and My 2nd HGC Save(Where Unfortunately he Failed Miserably And Only Had a 1 Month Run With The International Championship.)

Not in 2020 because he's a bit older but Remmy Skye.....So many failed drug test.

I know this is an older post but Skye is super reliable in 2020 and is great for smaller feds to work with your less polished workers. I almost always pick him up and he's great for me

I know this is an older post but Skye is super reliable in 2020 and is great for smaller feds to work with your less polished workers. I almost always pick him up and he's great for me

Remmy Skye Is a Good Wrestler For The Indies,But He Is No Way a Reliable Presence,38 Consistency And Lots,Lots Of Positive Drugs Tests.

Remmy Skye Is a Good Wrestler For The Indies,But He Is No Way a Reliable Presence,38 Consistency And Lots,Lots Of Positive Drugs Tests.

I personally haven't had him test positive since this edition dropped. He has former drug user. I'm not saying he's great for SFW but I like managing smaller feds, ACPW being as big as I tend to go and he's great in there as enhancement talent.

• 2 weeks later...
In 2016 it was always Anders Thunder. Never once did I get him over, also never stopped me. I still will book Annhilus and still get a big chuckle over the God Butcher team in Burning Hammer. They both stink in ring but they look scary as hell and both have star power to spare. Loved booking them in the CGC days, tons of mileage against the DeColts and Triple I.