World Wonder Ring STARDOM: Supernova

Thanks Rateddc! I've split it down to the save file to be added to the RWC Jan 2022 update or created a database especially for this!

Save file for Jan 2022 RWC https://www.mediafire.com/file/erbx5k03ogb8vww/TEW2020.mdb/file

Save game turned to Database option called "STARDOMDIARY_Jan2024" https://www.mediafire.com/file/7fhspi79kdqgeph/TEW2020_Database.mdb/file

If you want to send me a dm showing how your save is going, I'd love to here!

11 hours ago, MidKnightDreary said:

I was considering (with your blessing) starting my own STARDOM save

Yes! Yes! Yes! Chanting around my house lol, I have heard apparently some people are protective over companies, but i think the more the merrier!

I'll be happy to help if you'd like with any questions, but really I'll just sit back and enjoy the diary!

Best of luck!

Edited by Strech
Forgot to add with any questions

• 2 months later...
On 10/23/2022 at 3:27 PM, Strech said:

Thanks LoNdOn! I definitely need to check in your diary, as I have flicked through, but should now have more time! Really appreciate it as I was desperate to see someone do a year plus STARDOM diary but eventually did the cheesy "fine I'll do it myself" aha, hoping someone can pivk up the mantle and put their own spin on it!

Fine, I'll do it myself :)

I can't promise it will be as graphically pretty as yours though. I find if I start spending too much time on that I lose momentum and my diaries grind to a halt. 

Edited by daddytorgo1

20 hours ago, daddytorgo1 said:

Fine, I'll do it myself :)

I can't promise it will be as graphically pretty as yours though. I find if I start spending too much time on that I lose momentum and my diaries grind to a halt. 

When all hope was lost ... and the world needed a hero ... Lol best of luck! True, templates are your friend when making diaries, so best of luck!

7 hours ago, Strech said:

When all hope was lost ... and the world needed a hero ... Lol best of luck! True, templates are your friend when making diaries, so best of luck!

Thanks - That's probably a good idea :)

Setting aside a 2yr save of my own to start this new diary. Had it to the point where it's humming real well. Don't want to say how well, because I don't want to get people's hopes up...LOL. Just wanted to start it with a bit more of the updated roster, and try to really pay more attention to the long-term booking and storylines in my promotion, rather than just booking for the grades.

Edited by daddytorgo1

1 hour ago, daddytorgo1 said:

Thanks - That's probably a good idea :)

Setting aside a 2yr save of my own to start this new diary. Had it to the point where it's humming real well. Don't want to say how well, because I don't want to get people's hopes up...LOL. Just wanted to start it with a bit more of the updated roster, and try to really pay more attention to the long-term booking and storylines in my promotion, rather than just booking for the grades.

Well, you've already got a follower in me!

• Thanks 1