I'm curious how often or if any do you all create your own networks?

I try not to do it cause of the cost but it can beneficial a little bit. Especially if you have a child company that can't get a network, yet.

Playing as TNA/Impact or ROH in the early 2000's I try to hold off until Honor Club or Impact Plus comes available.?

I'm currently trying to revive a game I stopped playing long ago, trying to figure out where I left off.

I did this right away with a small one to get coverage and increase popularity, but I also started off with money to burn and went all in burning it, running a weekly show out the gait and expanding gradually to 3 shows

I've since increased its size a few times (costs more than just buying bigger to start with) and mixed it with other media deals, and am starting to make a profit 1.5 years in (which I'm further investing in expanding it, roughly breaking even most months). Currently trying to decide if it makes sense to keep expiring ppv deals on top of my network (which is commercial internet) as my network is bigger, but I still get about 700k buys between my ppv deals.

I have both launched and purchased some other companies and threw them on my network to increase their popularity as well. It helps create better workers that I can pull to my main company and have them with an already recognizable popularity and some improvements in their skills or leave down to train up other people's skills.

I'm currently trying to revive a game I stopped playing long ago, trying to figure out where I left off.

I did this right away with a small one to get coverage and increase popularity, but I also started off with money to burn and went all in burning it, running a weekly show out the gait and expanding gradually to 3 shows

I've since increased its size a few times (costs more than just buying bigger to start with) and mixed it with other media deals, and am starting to make a profit 1.5 years in (which I'm further investing in expanding it, roughly breaking even most months). Currently trying to decide if it makes sense to keep expiring ppv deals on top of my network (which is commercial internet) as my network is bigger, but I still get about 700k buys between my ppv deals.

I have both launched and purchased some other companies and threw them on my network to increase their popularity as well. It helps create better workers that I can pull to my main company and have them with an already recognizable popularity and some improvements in their skills or leave down to train up other people's skills.

Thanks for the response. Normally when I play real world mod around the 90’s or early 00’s. Most companies don’t have their own network or at least thought about it until way later.

I wasn’t sure if it’s fair in the game to create your network unless you can’t get a tv deal or possibly have money to burn!! I try to keep somewhat realistic but obviously the AI doesn’t!!

Thanks for the response. Normally when I play real world mod around the 90’s or early 00’s. Most companies don’t have their own network or at least thought about it until way later.

I wasn’t sure if it’s fair in the game to create your network unless you can’t get a tv deal or possibly have money to burn!! I try to keep somewhat realistic but obviously the AI doesn’t!!

If you got the money, spend it on your own network. Other than the hit to your bank account, there really are no cons to setting one up. A little tip...when setting it up, click on an area's size and scroll through them and keep an eye on the projected profit. Bigger doesn't always equal more profit. You will get clues after you run shows. For example, it will say "This show gained us popularity in XX regions. This show could have gained us popularity in XXXXX region, but needed more coverage" (paraphrased, don't remember the exact phrasing). When you get those messages, go upgrade the coverage in that region.

If you got the money, spend it on your own network. Other than the hit to your bank account, there really are no cons to setting one up. A little tip...when setting it up, click on an area's size and scroll through them and keep an eye on the projected profit. Bigger doesn't always equal more profit. You will get clues after you run shows. For example, it will say "This show gained us popularity in XX regions. This show could have gained us popularity in XXXXX region, but needed more coverage" (paraphrased, don't remember the exact phrasing). When you get those messages, go upgrade the coverage in that region.

ok thanks for the heads up. so best thing is to slowly work your way up with the network instead of paying for a big size at the start. Upgrade it when or during the results pretty much tells you about a possibility increase in that area or region. Thanks,

ok thanks for the heads up. so best thing is to slowly work your way up with the network instead of paying for a big size at the start. Upgrade it when or during the results pretty much tells you about a possibility increase in that area or region. Thanks,

Exactly! Don't go big at first. In fact, maybe don't even have it in some areas to start. Just go by what the projected profit for each area says. There is a "peak" in each area. If you go bigger and the profit increases, once you reach a certain point going bigger, the expected profit will go down as you go bigger. Just look for that "peak" in each area to start with and you are golden. Perhaps try tiny TV deals in the areas where there is no coverage. Once you get a little popularity in those areas from TV, you should start getting those areas profitable in your own network. It has been a while since I've started a new save, as I've been playing as AEW for a while now. (They are completely maxed out in each area on their own network now.) So, I hope my advice is accurate. But definitely set up and use your own network if you have the money. I have had best luck with an On-Demand subscription setup. Look for On-Demand in the time-slot when you set up a deal on your own network. Best of luck bro!!