Belts Belts Belts?

What belts are you looking for?

If it's real world belts I'd suggest looking up belttalk, it is a forum that focuses on belts.

Ideally not. Just a load of blank faces for me to ‘GIMP’ my own wording and effects on to. I don’t really want real world ones because they already have other company logos/names.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks! That's definitely the sort of thing I am, looking for. Blank plates to layer on top of. Just could do with about 50 more variations or ability to mix and match to create unique straps/plate combo's.

Totally agreed. Having a variety of blank belt straps (including old-school NWA-style designs) would go a long way toward helping me put belts together. :cool:

Totally agreed. Having a variety of blank belt straps (including old-school NWA-style designs) would go a long way toward helping me put belts together. :cool:

You having the same difficulty then? :( It just takes time to do them from scratch and I don't think my skills creating shapes is overly convincing :D