Poser Pic Pack

I remember back when TEW2005 was first released (it may have been other at .400 when TEW2004 was released, I honestly can't remember) there was a pic pack released of random Poser people on the CV background. It was a great pack for those who wanted to add more people to the game, as it was just full of new guys and gals, and seeing as I'm about to start a dynasty with a few new people added, I was wondering if anybody has that pack, or anyone knows where I can find and download it, because it would be insanely helpful. :) Cheers Ollie.

[QUOTE=Ollie Beak]I remember back when TEW2005 was first released (it may have been other at .400 when TEW2004 was released, I honestly can't remember) there was a pic pack released of random Poser people on the CV background. It was a great pack for those who wanted to add more people to the game, as it was just full of new guys and gals, and seeing as I'm about to start a dynasty with a few new people added, I was wondering if anybody has that pack, or anyone knows where I can find and download it, because it would be insanely helpful. :) Cheers Ollie.[/QUOTE] king nates pic packs do a search on these forums they are somewhere on here

King Nate's UnOriginal packs are hosted on my site. Click [URL="http://www.s90120014.onlinehome.us/files/tew/"]here[/URL] and look for the zip files entitled "TEWUnOriginal#", where the # is 1&2 thru 7. If you don't care about the CV background (or are willing to do some cutting) there are also 1250 poser pics in the files "250PoserCuts*.zip" that I put together. And the DF verse also contains Posers cut & put on the CV background.

Archived