SWF: Where Legends Become Supreme

Here we go again... No matter how hard I try, I keep being pulled back in. I've had too many games to count with this company... Not once have I made it to Supreme Challenge. Not once.
(I feel like I've written this before)

I'm not gonna guarantee it happens this time, but god damn it'll sure be fun to come along for the ride, wouldn't you agree?

There are some obvious homages here. You'll know them when you see them but I do want to point out one person in particular... SMW has rendered his way into our hearts every Friday with that Free Worker Friday drop that fills our games with so much.

You'll see that I've replaced every single character in SWF with a render from the SMW catalogue. I did so with the intention of having some consistency in renders, and what ended up happening was opening my eyes to a whole new character vision for almost all of them. A revitalized creativity, if you will...

Lets see where she goes, shall we...

Js54B3M.jpg

Love an SWF diary so I will be reading.

I never go with Gilmore vs Crippler I always fued them with Starr, Morgan, Smasher, ZWB or Unleashed to help build up younger workers. So interested how it plays out.

Greed and Scythe alliance is always good, I tend to stick Bekowski and Avalance with them

Spade to the top is always a good plan as he has all the skills already

Also are you playing as Peter Michaels?

Love an SWF diary so I will be reading.

I never go with Gilmore vs Crippler I always fued them with Starr, Morgan, Smasher, ZWB or Unleashed to help build up younger workers. So interested how it plays out.

Greed and Scythe alliance is always good, I tend to stick Bekowski and Avalance with them

Spade to the top is always a good plan as he has all the skills already

Also are you playing as Peter Michaels?

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

I figured Gilmore & Crippler didn't really have anything going on and the direction I'm going in seems like the right one... only time will tell I guess.

Greed has always been one of my favourites, and again, he didn't have anything going on so putting him as the mouthpiece for the monster felt like the right move.

Spade being the pet project for Eric trying to mold the company in his vision is always the move. Spade is always the next big thing every time I play.

And I'm not Peter, I'm Jerry. I've added in a few contracts pre-game. Jerry has always been the softer of the Eisen's for me, and in my head when Dad went away, Jerry felt it only right to bring back the legendary voice of Supreme. He's not there to over shadow Duane in any way. Call is a dash of Nostalgia for Jerry.

Another good show, Love the no nonsense Remo and Rogue segment, just like in real life heels with different ideals shouldn’t get on, same with good guys.

Thanks again for the feedback. Always appreciated.

I'm sure everyone plays Remo the exact same way... Bubba is a monster with one goal in mind and that is to destroy everything. It just makes sense.

zhe5uGE.png

nsGYSFl.png

OMaLLaO.png

Ujh2uBT.png

03iyiuT.png

id5eCx3.png

uDcgmyF.png

4YTA6yJ.png

Prediction Queue

Hawaiian Crush vs Fame & Money© -
SWF World Tag Team Championship

The Crippler vs Angry Gilmore