Remove restriction on resigning

Apparently you cannot resign from a company you started 4 years ago. I would get this in TEW which is more 'business' oriented, but it's unnecessarily restrictive here.

I was toying with making a new promotion, for once, and wanted to continue the game as a watcher but this restriction makes that hard without damaging the promotion.

The only way you can pull it off is introducing a 'new' player and then resigning the other one and quitting with the new player, but this is a bit far-fetched.

Apparently you cannot resign from a company you started 4 years ago. I would get this in TEW which is more 'business' oriented, but it's unnecessarily restrictive here.

I was toying with making a new promotion, for once, and wanted to continue the game as a watcher but this restriction makes that hard without damaging the promotion.

The only way you can pull it off is introducing a 'new' player and then resigning the other one and quitting with the new player, but this is a bit far-fetched.