What’s the game like today?

Hi

I was going to buy this game when it first came out but did not like the demo and there was no mods so was going to leave it 6 months well it’s been well over that and was just wondering if it has improved?

The Mods seems to be thriving now and with AEW getting better all the time I’m desperate to get stuck in have not played a proper game since 2017!

Hi

I was going to buy this game when it first came out but did not like the demo and there was no mods so was going to leave it 6 months well it’s been well over that and was just wondering if it has improved?

The Mods seems to be thriving now and with AEW getting better all the time I’m desperate to get stuck in have not played a proper game since 2017!

Hi

I haven't come across any bugs yet after playing a ton of hours. The real world mods are amazing. They each have their own pros and cons. Obviously, the creators can't make everyone happy. Most creators are willing to add/make data or pictures if you feel they are missing. I've been experimenting with real world fantasy mods the last few days. Love these too. No WWF, Vince in jail, WCW doesn't get sold, etc. I mostly play as NJPW or AEW in real world current mods and I have been able to make both companies very successful. If you are on the fence, maybe check out some YouTube videos. That is what I do when I am unsure on a game.

The game is fantastic. I have two cons. The game world gets a little boring after year 3 and companies make too much money (mod issues though)

Seems like it. In my CV97 watcher game, both TCW (Hollyweird) and SWF went out of business, so yeah... not making too much money there.

Depends on when you played the demo.

If you were a day one beta release demo player, then yeah, the game has improved quite a lot.

If you're a day one actual release release demo player, the game hasn't changed all that much.

The game is a'ight. It's fun. But obviously playing these GreyDog games, you have to look the other way on certain things, and just sigh and move on. But I won't rant about that.

There's some good mods out there. The 2013 Yes Mod is fantastic.

Thanks for your reply’s decided to get it! Got it last night have not played too much just had a play around and mainly just planning I’m AEW!

The game looks much improved since day 1 when I played the demo have got some new skins which helps the layout I think

Again thanks everyone for the reply’s 👍

Thanks for your reply’s decided to get it! Got it last night have not played too much just had a play around and mainly just planning I’m AEW!

The game looks much improved since day 1 when I played the demo have got some new skins which helps the layout I think

Again thanks everyone for the reply’s 👍

Glad to see another Promoter! AEW is fun to book. There is also a mod set right before the opening of AEW. They aren't even in the database. Pick your character and start them as unemployed, then open a new company as AEW. Logos are all there. Start from the ground up. Found this one and enjoyed it a lot too.

Elite Opportunity Mod